Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In an effort to stay on topic here, I want to say that your attitude about someone who disagrees with you politically is quite Alice-like. She was very dumb to insult half of her and Ioan's potential fan-base. You are not in the same situation, and you are entitled to your opinion. I just want to point out that your comments may be insulting to some of your fellow Tattlers.

I have been reading these threads for many months and have seen plenty of Trump bashing comments. I just want to mention that there are plenty of us who have a lot to say about the current administration, but choose to keep it to ourselves. I'm pretty sick of Trump supporters being treated like the classless group.
I saw only the pictures that were presented comparing this Lydon guy (I've no clue he is) with Alice. I don't discuss politics with anyone but have no problems accepting others differing thoughts and opinions.

I'm sorry that you feel that you've been treated as part of a 'classless group". I don't feel insulted although I can acknowledge that some might feel the same as you.

This isn't a political forum - if it was, I could also state a lot of negative things about him and the other party. I chose not to; instead, I chose to ignore parts of some comments. Neither political parties have been able to produce competent leaders, IMO.

Maybe I'm just at the age where other things are more important to me than someone making bashing comments. Maybe I've just mentally bashed many leaders of this country so that it just 'rolls off my back' so to speak. And I do vote.

ETA: Rather than feeling like part of a 'classless group' I feel like I have been accepted into a very warm group of caring, sensitive individuals - and I am much thankful for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You saw only the pictures? I was referring to the comments written underneath them.
I did go back and read the comments after seeing your post.
As I said, I've many, many times bashed who I voted for - but, to me, for every opinion I have or might have will be someone who has an opposing opinion.
And I'm okay with that.
ETA: yes, the candidates I've voted for have been far from perfect. And I can acknowledge that.
ETA: and I can also bash them all day long.

back to Alice...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm really upset about her joking about suicide a childhood friend of mine ended his life , I felt such guilt as I saw self harm marks a few months before but I didn't probe that much. I let it go , I will feel regret for the rest of my life I didn't try more I never felt he was selfish.

I figured he wanted the pain to go away I've been there myself two suicide attempts as a teen resulted in 6 months on the psych ward and being watched while I went to the toilet. I hope my friend is at peace it just makes me sad he never got to turn 30. I will say having kids is a protective factor for me, my depression has never been as bad since I had her. She needs me and that keeps me going even through the worst times ❤❤

Yes it's normal for people under more severe mental health services in the Uk at least in fact they might have more depending how currently ill they are. A multi disciplinary team usually has a psychiatrist, psychologist, nursing team , psychotherapist, occupational therapist , social worker even speech and language therapist. They might not need input from everybody but it's not that uncommon. I think it's beneficial to have so many people involved as usually you can put the best plan together with all that expertise.

I do think Alice has severe untreated personality disorder. I hope her psychiatric team aren't Yes men and agree with everything she claims. She needs tough love if she's ever going to get better.
I don't know, can you see Alice actually listening to anyone who doesn't agree with her? We’ve seen how she's treated people on both Twitter and IG when they didn't agree 100% with her. 🥺

View attachment 1216939

Learning to read should not be competitive! Hopefully Mum is spending ALL that spare time with book lists and finding books that her daughter can enjoy reading and listening to.
This is nothing against the child, but most stay at home Moms start teaching their children to read long before preschool. Guess Alice was too busy stirring up drama online to interact with her child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am ok with people bashing who I voted for. What I am tired of is the insults toward people just for what their political beliefs are. That is nice that you feel accepted into this group. Because of my political beliefs, I do not.
It’s not a political thread and liking or disliking Trump is not a part of posting here. I don’t agree with everything everyone posts but I just keep reading. I can’t say anything in support of a fascist grifter like Trump but then that’s not what this forum is really about, thankfully. There is a Biden bashing thread where I’m sure you’d feel more at home If politics is what you want to discuss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Disgraceful imo. She posted that comment to shine a spotlight of praise on HERSELF for inventing academic games that benefit and delight her child…at the expense of disclosing that her child is struggling in school. Imagine that level of narcissism.

This is stupid af bc these kids probably never venture onto this site, but Elsie, if you’re feeling down and out about school because of what your mama (publicly) said and if you ever happen to see this:

I had a HARD TIME with my reading for a few years of elementary school. I had to go to special “reading labs” during the day to catch up with my classmates. I was so, so behind. I could barely sound out words, my spelling was not very good, and some classmates even laughed at me. I said that I HATED books and that I will NEVER, ever read anything. But in time I had faith in myself and I kept trying and it became easier! And I started to love books and reading, and even the HARDEST words I started liking, because I liked being challenged, because I knew I could do it! I am a published poet now. 📚📕🖊 Reading is so hard at first, but the more you do it, it gets EASIER! You can do it! It is going to be so much easier soon—I promise. We all admire you in here, Elsie, and we hope you keep up the great work! You are shining already. 💙

Also @M33L4 I said a lil prayer last night for ur wee miracle boy, that I hope he had the best birthday ever (I mean he probably did partially because you were there with him haha ❤) The highest blessing, that he received another birthday here, another year with y’all, another year to thrive and excel and succeed and be joyous. Praying for many more to come—for him and for all of yours! 💚💚💚
Honestly, that doesn't look like anything she "invented". More likely something sent home by or recommended by the school. Who does she think she's kidding? Besides the dimbulbs on her Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly, that doesn't look like anything she "invented". More likely something sent home by or recommended by the school. Who does she think she's kidding? Besides the dimbulbs on her Instagram.
There are so many useful suggestions and resources online for Alice to do a small bit of research that could be very helpful to a young child to expand their reading ability.

For starters, find out "what" the child likes and get books that might interest her. Talk to her (a lot), ask questions, let the child play as the teacher. Do nightly/daily reading sessions at home. Purchase magnets for little E to make words.

Take her to an optometrist to see if she has any vision problems or a licensed educational psychologist if dyslexia is suspected.

There are countless suggestions out there to help but Alice has to take time and make efforts to help little E other than just broadcast it on instagram or twitter thinking it will magically solve itself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I also usually scroll past comments that I don't agree with. I just felt compelled to say something about a post that I found offensive. If I said something anti-Trump you wouldn't tell me to take my politics somewhere else, would you? Did you tell Knitwit to take politics somewhere else?? This is exactly why I am upset and decided to speak up.
In the Alice threads, there are some but not a lot of rock 'em sock 'em back and forth spats. I've noticed that what usually happens is that a post that might not be popular gets only a couple of likes and the conversation moves on. You absolutely have the right to express your irritation that someone you support was scorned. Noted.

I take your point that someone who relies on the public to make a living takes a risk of alienating people by coming out on one side or another. Lucky for Alice she's not making a living, unless you count the odd cameo video and a collection of glued handbags.

Reactions: 12
In the Alice threads, there are some but not a lot of rock 'em sock 'em back and forth spats. I've noticed that what usually happens is that a post that might not be popular gets only a couple of likes and the conversation moves on. You absolutely have the right to express your irritation that someone you support was scorned. Noted.

I take your point that someone who relies on the public to make a living takes a risk of alienating people by coming out on one side or another. Lucky for Alice she's not making a living, unless you count the odd cameo video and a collection of glued handbags.
Thank you. I do want to clear up that my issue was never with Trump being scorned. I pretty much dislike all politicians. The post I originally commented on mentioned some right-leaning political beliefs. My issue was the way people are treated for having different beliefs. In modern times it is usually the "Trump supporters" being treated unfairly (in the US). It isn't really about Trump, it's about the political beliefs of people who lean Conservative. If Alice was only criticizing Trump I wouldn't have cared. It's the things that were said about his voters.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I hope Alice is having a better day today and someone hid her devices. Big points to little Elsie if she threw them straight in the pool. Kids deserve to have functioning parents who spend their time actually living life and being fully present verses curating a life and presenting it on their SM.

Keep it real, folks. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am ok with people bashing who I voted for. What I am tired of is the insults toward people just for what their political beliefs are. That is nice that you feel accepted into this group. Because of my political beliefs, I do not.
Please don’t tarnish the group just because of a few comments that feel insulting. You have the ability to “ignore” any users whose posts cause offence, or report comments you feel are inappropriate for this thread. We are united in our disgust of Alice’s behaviour & this should remain the topic of this thread 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not from the USA but I think Trump should go on Cameo like our favourite dog-blanket model. His pep talks would be Very Special.

Also - I hope nobody feels unwelcome. There are genuinely people who don't give a duck. Honestly. I vote for who I prefer. You can, too. I also don't give a duck about your sexual orientation, or gender id or body type. Unite, Turds! Unite beyond ALL our differences and know this: the golden thread that links us all together, possibly more tightly than blood itself, is that Alice is a witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
In relation to the last post made by AE. It looks like Ioan wanted little E to do “beyond the bell”which seems to be an after/before school and weekend enrichment program. ALICE SUGGESTS HE SHOULD APOLOGISE FOR ENCOURAGING THIS FOR HIS DAUGHTER.

80B20C37-B2E1-43DF-9783-96C544BEE1F5.jpeg

524BA737-2ADD-4ABA-91C6-FC39F20C64E2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I feel a bit mean for posting this but here goes. Alice seems to have the same body type/lifestyle as John Lydon, thin arms and legs, weight on neck and stomach. It can be reversed.
This is John Lydon (Johnny Rotten) in 2018
View attachment 1217483

This is him in 2021
View attachment 1217484

I'm not a fan of Johnny Rotten, he does take care of his wife who has Alzheimer's which is a major redeeming quality but he is basically a rent a gob, rabid Trump-supporting, pro Brexit, 'all lives matter', hole
I quite like John Lydon! Disagree with a lot of his views but he may have been the first public figure to speak out about Jimmy Savile whilst he was still alive (and was ignored), and I like the way he talks about how painful it can be when people die, and how much he adores his wife.

Didn't realise he had put on so much weight in 2018.

Reactions: 18
In relation to the last post made by AE. It looks like Ioan wanted little E to do “beyond the bell”which seems to be an after/before school and weekend enrichment program. ALICE SUGGESTS HE SHOULD APOLOGISE FOR ENCOURAGING THIS FOR HIS DAUGHTER.

View attachment 1219528
View attachment 1219529
5 months later she interrupts a facetime with him because Elsie's grades are bad and she wants to hear his opinion (sure)

you couldn't make this tit up

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I've noticed her posting style has a changed a lot. If anyone slightly challenged her before she immediately went on the attack very OTT. She seems to be engaging a lot more nicey nicey with commenters. I think she's been reading BWs Instagram and copying her style of posting 🤣
It is so obvious isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There are so many useful suggestions and resources online for Alice to do a small bit of research that could be very helpful to a young child to expand their reading ability.

For starters, find out "what" the child likes and get books that might interest her. Talk to her (a lot), ask questions, let the child play as the teacher. Do nightly/daily reading sessions at home. Purchase magnets for little E to make words.

Take her to an optometrist to see if she has any vision problems or a licensed educational psychologist if dyslexia is suspected.

There are countless suggestions out there to help but Alice has to take time and make efforts to help little E other than just broadcast it on instagram or twitter thinking it will magically solve itself.
We went through this my little girl hated reading , found it really difficult. School didn't seem to really care they said she was a dreamer. You have to push and push, we took her to an optometrist then did the toe by toe manual which is very repetitive but does really work. We paid £600 and she got her diagnosis of dyslexia which gave the right to accomodations at school. Extra support , her name on the SEN school register, a scribe for future exams and extra time. She could afford an assessment I don't know why she doesn't do it! I would draw the line at sending my daughter into school on a Saturday though.

With support my daughter who was on blue books was free reading by the end of the academic year. She still hates reading fiction books so I don't force it on her, she chooses non fiction to read. Reading is so important since she's learnt to read properly her school work has improved hugely as how can you do the work correctly if you cannot read?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It is so obvious isn't it?
especially since she never even remotely did it like this before the divorce, even during her most peaceful days online.

too bad that she falls out of the act by writing something in an empathic tone and still making it about herself though

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.