Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so you know - I'm gay and it took a long time to sort myself out as well. Did similar in my teens, which were very turbulent indeed. There's quite a bit of support out there and you can survive. I guess I did - am.
Thank you @TheNotoriousManzana, he did lose some friends because of this, but most have been/are very supportive. Recently he has been supporting others, and their families, on their journeys. I couldn’t be more proud of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Alice thinking of someone other than herself?
She can’t remember where she was yesterday let alone that she was thinking about some old teacher weeks ago … she can’t fckin help herself… if she was blind looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there, she’d say she’d found it .. 🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry that you have found some of the last few pages and the recent discord hard to deal with. I value your posts and you are unfailingly kind and thoughtful of others. I do apologise if I have contributed to any of this, that was far from my intention. I too love being part of this special community, you have all helped me through one of the most difficult and sad periods of my life, and I would hate to feel that I have upset any one of you lovely souls

My youngest son has attempted su***de several times in the past due to coming to terms with his sexuality. He seems in a better place now, but it is a worry that there may be a time when he is no longer with us. He is much stronger, and more sure of himself now, and totally knows that he is loved and adored by his whole family for the wonderful, caring, thoughtful, and empathetic man that he is. His issues have made him more sensitive to the needs of others, and has given him insight and wisdom that he may not have had. He can still be a feckin pain in the arse sometimes, but I am grateful for every day with him, we all are. This is why I have found Alice’s recent post so difficult and trying. She is a bleeping witch who has absolutely no humanity whatsoever. She will get hers, and hopefully it won’t be too long coming after all the harm she has caused to good people, and those who are totally innocent, her daughters whom she professes to love so much.
Thank you @lulooo, that is very kind of you but please don't worry, you didn't at all. ❤ xxx
I'm so glad this forum has helped you through some dark days. 🥰

I am so sorry, I can't even imagine the pain & fear this caused you & your family or how very low he must have felt. 😞
What a cruel world this still is that a person can suffer such torment because of their sexuality & the ignorance & hate that still remain within some people dregs of society. 🤬
I'm glad he has such a loving supportive family & is feeling stronger & in a better place now but can understand the worry that remains.
He sounds a wonderful young man & I hope he can grow ever stronger within himself & see all the good things he brings to your family & to those whose lives he touches every day. The world needs people who are caring, thoughtful & empathetic.
I wish him all the very best & send love & hugs to you. ❤ xxx

I'm so sorry for the pain her cameo/post caused you & agree, she has no humanity. Yes, let's hope it won't be too long till she truly reaps what she has sown for so many years.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If I were allowed to speak (which I'm not) you would see what making me feel this way is hopelessness a hangover and exhaustion lazyitis. Not anger.

Fixed that for you Alice 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you @lulooo, that is very kind of you but please don't worry, you didn't at all. ❤ xxx
I'm so glad this forum has helped you through some dark days. 🥰

I am so sorry, I can't even imagine the pain & fear this caused you & your family or how very low he must have felt. 😞
What a cruel world this still is that a person can suffer such torment because of their sexuality & the ignorance & hate that still remain within some people dregs of society. 🤬
I'm glad he has such a loving supportive family & is feeling stronger & in a better place now but can understand the worry that remains.
He sounds a wonderful young man & I hope he can grow ever stronger within himself & see all the good things he brings to your family & to those whose lives he touches every day. The world needs people who are caring, thoughtful & empathetic.
I wish him all the very best & send love & hugs to you. ❤ xxx

I'm so sorry for the pain her cameo/post caused you & agree, she has no humanity. Yes, let's hope it won't be too long till she truly reaps what she has sown for so many years.
Thank you for your kindness @Just William 😘💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1216473
Even if this is true, you do not verbalise or publish this for the younger child to see it. You tell those precious little girls that no matter what, they’re the best things in the world. Honestly!
She asks for prefect grammar, she doesn’t even know ellipses has three dots. 😳
Maybe Alice should get her some outside help, I don't think Alice is smart enough to be tutoring an 8 year old.

The only difference is Alice didn’t tit the bed, Emma did.
After I read what Johnny’s long time Housekeeper had to say about what Heard did to the bed, I can not even look at the photos of Heard, she's so disgusting. She grossed the Housekeeper out so much she would not go back to that apartment again, she started working in another of Johnny's homes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I thought she haaaaated her terrible high school (the reason she wanted the posh school for E1)
She wanted the posh school because she thought it would give her access to the world she wants to be part of. That didn't happen because of her own craziness and then she upped the ante when Ioan left. She doesn't seem to have the ability to make friends, everything with her is transactional.

Reactions: 22
I'm really upset about her joking about suicide a childhood friend of mine ended his life , I felt such guilt as I saw self harm marks a few months before but I didn't probe that much. I let it go , I will feel regret for the rest of my life I didn't try more I never felt he was selfish.

I figured he wanted the pain to go away I've been there myself two suicide attempts as a teen resulted in 6 months on the psych ward and being watched while I went to the toilet. I hope my friend is at peace it just makes me sad he never got to turn 30. I will say having kids is a protective factor for me, my depression has never been as bad since I had her. She needs me and that keeps me going even through the worst times ❤❤

Usually you go to psychiatrist and get prescribed meds and they talk to you also. To have a psychiatrist plus a psychologist plus a therapist … is that legit normal ?
not where I come from anyway, they all be fighting like witches… but he said to do this and she said don’t do that blah blah
Yes it's normal for people under more severe mental health services in the Uk at least in fact they might have more depending how currently ill they are. A multi disciplinary team usually has a psychiatrist, psychologist, nursing team , psychotherapist, occupational therapist , social worker even speech and language therapist. They might not need input from everybody but it's not that uncommon. I think it's beneficial to have so many people involved as usually you can put the best plan together with all that expertise.

I do think Alice has severe untreated personality disorder. I hope her psychiatric team aren't Yes men and agree with everything she claims. She needs tough love if she's ever going to get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.