Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #92 The Chronicles of YoBee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @JoelFizz for the thread title! Let's face it, rather apt since AE is being so quiet!

Please see the Wiki under the pink button for the low-down.

Anything off-topic or sensitive, please use a spoiler.

Once we get to 900 posts, please suggest thread titles (in bold) and remember to vote for them! It makes it easier to find the most liked.

And for the love of science, please follow the chuffing rules!!

Link to last one:

Also I'm aware of my blatant typo! Have asked the mods to rectify x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Note for anyone unsure of the rules: bottom of the page, Terms and Rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This isn't the cashmere black blanket she's talking about? (Carried over from last thread - Emma ate her blanket)

Maybe you should have walked her AE?

AE emma dog blanket.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Congrats @JoelFizz for the thread title! Let's face it, rather apt since AE is being so quiet!

Please see the Wiki under the pink button for the low-down.

Anything off-topic or sensitive, please use a spoiler.

Once we get to 900 posts, please suggest thread titles (in bold) and remember to vote for them! It makes it easier to find the most liked.

And for the love of science, please follow the chuffing rules!!

Link to last one:

Also I'm aware of my blatant typo! Have asked the mods to rectify x
Well done @JoelFizz a great title for the new thread 😃 and thank you @Junebug895 for setting it up. I wasn’t sure that we’d have another one, so please lovely turds stick to the rules so we can continue to enjoy one another’s company ❤🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you for letting us have our thread back dear Tattle.

I nearly had to do some housework to fill my waking hours…..luckily only nearly! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Please could someone techy put the domestic violence info on this thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How much am I loving Ioan being called Yo?

Soooooooo much!!!

YO!!!!
Mo Yo!
Go Yo!

Silver fox Yo.... probably had a Glo up. 🤪

All those years he probably had to deal with the wearying erasure of his very self by AE about his name being too Welsh.

I think if there had been a lot of shorthand Yo in his interviews - especially after the Fantastic Four movies and all, he'd been in the mouths of more casting agents.

Not that I'm one who is going to say what names belong in what mouths (it really is mind blowing that AE has a legal restraining order against her)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly I bet they’re so much fuckin fun to chill with, probably-definitely after a night at the pub.🍹 TAKE US WITH YOU, YA LUV NUGGETS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.