Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #92 The Chronicles of YoBee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've warmed to Bianca a lot - was very meh initially but I think she's rather fabulous now.
I do like her but she appears to overhype a lot of tit, which would drive me nuts.

With positive feelings obviously, Alice does the same with negative stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A brief recap.

All still quiet on the Alice front apart from the usual threats of much to reveal when her side is heard, blah blah blah.
As far as we know the next hearing date remains 14th June to determine if her TRO becomes a PRO. πŸ™

Yo 🐝 still enjoying their Scottish & Welsh travels with another quick visit to England & the Peak District.

Two happy selfies taken with fans in different locations.

A lovely IG thank you from a restaurant they visited & some staff were star struck after enjoying a chat with 'Hollywood Royalty' as they were called!

england april 2022.jpg

Ioan looking more & more like a silver fox & a very happy one - the genuine smiles are speaking volumes! 😁πŸ₯°

The last thread was locked for 24 hours due to repeated ignoring of warnings. Talk to be about Alice, Ioan & Bianca only. πŸ™ (I incl' myself in this.)

If I've forgotten anything (which I probably have) please add! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
A brief recap.

All still quiet on the Alice front apart from the usual threats of much to reveal when her side is heard, blah blah blah.
As far as we know the next hearing date remains 14th June to determine if her TRO becomes a PRO.

Yo 🐝 still enjoying their Scottish & Welsh travels with another quick visit to England & the Peak District.

Two happy selfies taken with fans in different locations.

A lovely IG thank you from a restaurant they visited & some staff were star struck after enjoying a chat with 'Hollywood Royalty' as they were called!

View attachment 1176039

Ioan looking more & more like a silver fox & a very happy one - the genuine smiles are speaking volumes! 😁πŸ₯°

The last thread was locked for 24 hours due to repeated ignoring of warnings. Talk to be about Alice, Ioan & Bianca only. πŸ™ (I incl' myself in this.)

If I've forgotten anything (which I probably have) please add! 😘
Thanks for a great recap @Just William πŸ’©πŸ˜˜πŸxx plus a gorge picture of Ioan and Bianca, they fit together so well, looking so cosy, comfy and safe together.
Meant to say on BBC 1 last night Masterchef, there was a contestant also named Ioan, pronounced exactly the same Yo-an (obviously) but just never heard of that name before other than IG

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Our dear @StoneMountain 😘 always kindly adds this info to the first page, so in her absence I hope it's ok me posting it before too many pages go by?

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just want to say I'm so glad we are back! Loving traveling vicariously through Ioan and Bianca's very healthy and positive journey through some absolutely gorgeous places. Loving the photos of the two of them together smiling. Loving the positive energy and support of each other you lot share on these threads. :love::love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do like her but she appears to overhype a lot of tit, which would drive me nuts.

I'm ambivalent, I don't like or dislike her, she is still somewhat 2 dimensional which is understandable, I think her film will change that if it ever gets made because it is autobiographical and she will be doing interviews. I don't have a lot of interest in the relentless positivity, it can be a bit syrupy

Reactions: 16

I think the 'Secret' book stuff isn't my kind of thing so much - in my old age (well, wrong side of 35 at least) I get kind of cynical :D
Though might be perpetual tiredness...who knows? Maybe a crystal bracelet or something helps me but I reckon so would a soundproof panic room :D

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t post often but read regularly, I just have to say I’m so happy this thread is open again! I was genuinely upset for the community - such a supportive group and it would be a huge shame to lose it. Thank you all for being so amazing, my husband is gutted that he’s lost me to this again πŸ˜‚ (honest!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Interesting 2012 interview with Ioan where he talks about his life in travel.

My Life in Travel: Ioan Gruffudd | The Independent | The Independent

He and Alice traveled a lot before Ella came along, but it was very much luxury hotels and resorts. I can't imagine Alice being interested in visiting all the beauty spots in Scotland and Wales.
BIB - neither can I. She had to make a fuss drama out of going down a slight incline during their canyon walk! :rolleyes:

Unable to read without subscribing. I hate this tactic of show a few sentences then 'to read more' blah blah blah. My usual response is "piss off." 🀣 Thanks anyway. 😘

• Haha
I loved the post where Ioan was photographing her while she took a picture of Loch Ness - the man is in lurrve! They look so happy and relaxed, well away from the silenced swivel-eyed loon. When's the hearing again?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
BIB - neither can I. She had to make a fuss drama out of going down a slight incline during their canyon walk! :rolleyes:

Unable to read without subscribing. I hate this tactic of show a few sentences then 'to read more' blah blah blah. My usual response is "piss off." 🀣 Thanks anyway. 😘
First holiday memory?
A trip to Pembrokeshire. I grew up in Aberdare and some of the nicest beaches close by were at Tenby and Saundersfoot. I remember playing cricket with my brother and father on the sand.
Best holiday?
My honeymoon in the Maldives. Alice and I got married at the One&Only Palmilla in Los Cabos, Mexico, and were staying at the One&Only Kanuhura in the Maldives. It was lovely and intimate, but when we arrived, they insisted that we go to their more lavish property, Reethi Rah. Luckily they gave us the same rate. It was incredible. We had a bungalow over the water.
Favourite place in the British Isles?
My father grew up in Llangyndeyrn on a small mountain in Carmarthenshire. My grandmother still lives there; whenever we go to visit her, I feel there is something magical about it.
What have you learnt from your travels?
The Mark Twain quote "travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow mindedness" sums it up. Growing up in Wales, there was a lot of fervour about being Welsh. But the more that I travelled, I realised that people aren't always interested in where you're from, but who you are.
Ideal travelling companion?
My wife Alice. We travelled together quite a bit before our daughter Ella arrived three years ago. Alice worked as an actress in Italy and France before she did in the UK, so we've travelled a lot there.
Greatest travel luxury?
Often in my game as an actor, someone else pays for your travel and there's nothing like being able to lie flat on a flight home from LA.
Holiday reading?
On a trip to Cabo San Lucas, I was obsessed with Donna Tartt's The Secret History. We were staying at the Esperanza hotel doing all sorts of lovely things, but I couldn't wait to get back to the book at night.
Where has seduced you?
Palm Beach, Sydney. It's where they shoot Home and Away and it's paradise, with the Hawkesbury River on one side and the ocean on the other.
Better to travel or arrive?
Travel has become torturous, especially now we have a daughter who is three. She was awake for the duration of a flight from Los Angeles to Zurich and was so tired that she cried for what felt like five hours. Eventually she passed out 45 minutes before we landed.
Worst travel experience?
Travelling to Yalta in Ukraine to shoot the first series of Horatio Hornblower in 1996. We flew to Kiev, then there was an internal flight and a three-hour drive – it was the furthest I'd felt from home and my heart just sank as the journey continued.
Worst hotel?
A hostel in Budapest in 1992. I woke up in the middle of the night to clicking sounds next to the bed. I pulled back the material on the side of the bed and it was full of cockroaches.
Best hotel?
Claridge's, for the old-school service. Some of these "cool" hotels forget that you're spending an absolute fortune to stay there, but at Claridge's, you're made to feel like a king.
Best meal abroad?
A steak house in Tokyo where they cook the meat tepanyaki-style in front of you. I had a lovely sirloin and my wife, who is a pescatarian, ordered prawns, which arrived alive. The chopped them all up, heads and all, then cooked them. It was so delicious, though.
Favourite city?
Berlin. I felt like I belonged there, even though I don't speak German. It's a very youthful place – very fresh and exciting.
Where next?
We've just been to Portland, Oregon, which was really beautiful. However, I don't have any travel plans at the moment because I don't know what I'm doing next.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I loved the post where Ioan was photographing her while she took a picture of Loch Ness - the man is in lurrve! They look so happy and relaxed, well away from the silenced swivel-eyed loon. When's the hearing again?
14th June. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've warmed to Bianca a lot - was very meh initially but I think she's rather fabulous now.
In the space of a week I've bought a crystal healing bracelet, a wool coat and booked a multi-centre trip to Scotland :oops:

Dammit Bianca you're an expensive hobby!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just William said:

First holiday memory?
A trip to Pembrokeshire. I grew up in Aberdare and some of the nicest beaches close by were at Tenby and Saundersfoot. I remember playing cricket with my brother and father on the sand.
Best holiday?
My honeymoon in the Maldives. Alice and I got married at the One&Only Palmilla in Los Cabos, Mexico, and were staying at the One&Only Kanuhura in the Maldives. It was lovely and intimate, but when we arrived, they insisted that we go to their more lavish property, Reethi Rah. Luckily they gave us the same rate. It was incredible. We had a bungalow over the water.
Favourite place in the British Isles?
My father grew up in Llangyndeyrn on a small mountain in Carmarthenshire. My grandmother still lives there; whenever we go to visit her, I feel there is something magical about it.
The Mark Twain quote "travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow mindedness" sums it up. Growing up in Wales, there was a lot of fervour about being Welsh. But the more that I travelled, I realised that people aren't always interested in where you're from, but who you are.
Ideal travelling companion?
My wife Alice. We travelled together quite a bit before our daughter Ella arrived three years ago. Alice worked as an actress in Italy and France before she did in the UK, so we've travelled a lot there.
Greatest travel luxury?
Often in my game as an actor, someone else pays for your travel and there's nothing like being able to lie flat on a flight home from LA.
Holiday reading?
On a trip to Cabo San Lucas, I was obsessed with Donna Tartt's The Secret History. We were staying at the Esperanza hotel doing all sorts of lovely things, but I couldn't wait to get back to the book at night.
Where has seduced you?
Palm Beach, Sydney. It's where they shoot Home and Away and it's paradise, with the Hawkesbury River on one side and the ocean on the other.
Better to travel or arrive?
Travel has become torturous, especially now we have a daughter who is three. She was awake for the duration of a flight from Los Angeles to Zurich and was so tired that she cried for what felt like five hours. Eventually she passed out 45 minutes before we landed.
Worst travel experience?
Travelling to Yalta in Ukraine to shoot the first series of Horatio Hornblower in 1996. We flew to Kiev, then there was an internal flight and a three-hour drive – it was the furthest I'd felt from home and my heart just sank as the journey continued.
Worst hotel?
A hostel in Budapest in 1992. I woke up in the middle of the night to clicking sounds next to the bed. I pulled back the material on the side of the bed and it was full of cockroaches.
Best hotel?
Claridge's, for the old-school service. Some of these "cool" hotels forget that you're spending an absolute fortune to stay there, but at Claridge's, you're made to feel like a king.
Best meal abroad?
A steak house in Tokyo where they cook the meat tepanyaki-style in front of you. I had a lovely sirloin and my wife, who is a pescatarian, ordered prawns, which arrived alive. The chopped them all up, heads and all, then cooked them. It was so delicious, though.
Favourite city?
Berlin. I felt like I belonged there, even though I don't speak German. It's a very youthful place – very fresh and exciting.
Where next?
We've just been to Portland, Oregon, which was really beautiful. However, I don't have any travel plans at the moment because I don't know what I'm doing next.
Thanks so much @Knitwit, much appreciated! πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

Esp' liked this -

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just William said:

Thanks so much @Knitwit, much appreciated! πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
πŸ₯°There was a pic of Big Al on her honeymoon in the article, but I thought I would spare youπŸ˜‚

• Haha
They filmed Hornblower in Ukraine? Ah on the Black Sea.

In other news, not sure if this has been mentioned, but IMDb have the cast (so far) for Ray of Sunshine as just BW - character Eva Seren. No mention of IG other than as Director and Exec Producer. Is that normal if he is acting in it too?

Also Jimmy Gadd is credited as both director and second/assistant director. Is IG taking the reins if it’s going ahead?

B2CF82F7-AD4E-44AF-9EFF-0352493205C8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
They filmed Hornblower in Ukraine? Ah on the Black Sea.

In other news, not sure if this has been mentioned, but IMDb have the cast (so far) for Ray of Sunshine as just BW - character Eva Seren. No mention of IG other than as Director and Exec Producer. Is that normal if he is acting in it too?

Also Jimmy Gadd is credited as both director and second/assistant director. Is IG taking the reins if it’s going ahead?

View attachment 1176195
Maybe Ioan isn't acting in it but sticking to directing? I'd kind of assumed he would have a role in it. :unsure:
ETA we'll have to keep πŸ‘€ see when other cast members are added?

In the space of a week I've bought a crystal healing bracelet, a wool coat and booked a multi-centre trip to Scotland :oops:

Dammit Bianca you're an expensive hobby!
She's an influencer without intending to be! 🀣

I love this little group of mutual support - sometimes you just don't want to talk to RL friends but rather supportive and anonymous strangers for support and advice. Did the off topic thread go too and is it back?

It's a pity that Alice doesn't have a positive group of friends, whether IRL or online to hold a mirror up to her but I suspect that she's driven them all away by her own actions. She would rather wallow in hate, bile and alcohol. It's brilliant that Yobee are no longer suffering from her but I dread to think what she's subjecting the girls to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I don’t post often but read regularly, I just have to say I’m so happy this thread is open again! I was genuinely upset for the community - such a supportive group and it would be a huge shame to lose it. Thank you all for being so amazing, my husband is gutted that he’s lost me to this again πŸ˜‚ (honest!)
I support this post wholeheartedly. I am in bad shape waiting on stenosis of the spine surgury. But the world needs this thread as I do! Love ya'll. Phenomenal turds!!! Rock on.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.