Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #91 Tattle, who I met at Alice’s meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
by @ButterTart

The Wiki behind the pink button has all the info.

Anything off-topic or sensitive, please use a spoiler.

Once we get to 900 posts, please suggest thread titles (in bold) and remember to vote for them! It makes it easier to find the most liked.

Ioan & GF are in Scotland, while the house is crying all over Alice, who still loves us all dearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Re the previous thread, Tunnocks are made in my home town and I've had a factory tour twice. Had to contain myself from squealing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Fibro discussion from Alice on the water leak insta post.
I can't help but associate the term 'manifesting' with certain others now...

1648557910116.png

1648557941893.png

1648557999738.png

1648558014328.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh darn, I've failed, her name is in the thread title. Well, at least she's not in Yo's life, thankfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I bet if we did a headcount at least 80 percent of people on here would have been directed here by Alice herself advertising Tattle on her Twitter feed!
I had never heard of it....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Thanks for the thread title! I'm one of those who only heard about Tattle because of seeing AE rant about it online. A finer bunch I have never known!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Finally paid to download Forever from Amazon UK…..loving it so far!

Thank you for the Tattle recommendations (and encouragement) 👍

Also noticed they have episode 1 of IGs Poldark to buy, in case anyone hasn’t seen it.

It was the 1st thing I ever saw him in. Goodness, that was a few years ago 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Edited post, course your not "anti" cosmetics, BECAUSE YOU HAVE IT DONE 🤣🤣🤣
Rather than spend your money on that, use it to fix the leak ffs! Just because you don't own it, it's your "family home" so surely you should contribute to its upkeep?

I rent and if little things need fixing I do it myself, as not to bother my landlady unless it's urgent/something big, in a bid to keep my rent from increasing.

Guys/Gals,

A bit off topic, but does anyone know how I can change my user name on here? It's to similar to my socials....I didn't think about at the time I set the account up.

Ta very much! x

I bet if we did a headcount at least 80 percent of people on here would have been directed here by Alice herself advertising Tattle on her Twitter feed!
I had never heard of it....
100% I certainly did 🤓

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Guys/Gals,

A bit off topic, but does anyone know how I can change my user name on here? It's to similar to my socials....I didn't think about at the time I set the account up.

Ta very much! x

100% I certainly did 🤓
I had a look at the help thread due to curiosity and it says there's no way to change your name on here, that it's a permanent thing. Sorry x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She seems to think she has no responsibility. Anybody on seeing water coming down through lighting would act immediately. It is just common sense. Especially when you are the parent in the house with two kids.

Reactions: 27
I found Tattle through Alice and her band of FM's talking tit about you.

I then came to find that they were wrong and I love it here.

Tattle is the place to be

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do you think she shared that video in the hope IG would phone in a panic saying WTTE of:
"For the love of God, don't let the girls touch the light switch, turn off the electric at the mains, I have arranged for an emergency roofer/plumber and I am flying back home now" ?

And because he hasn't, she's trying to show how neglectful he is as a dad?

So if the girls' had electrocuted themselves via the light switch, who would mAlice and her FMs have held responsible? I think I know the answer to that, and it wouldn't have been the manipulative, 54 years old "Baby Jane" videoing the leak who was being given the actul advice to contact a repairman. 🙄

And she really didn't get the response from IG and BW she was fishing for either.

Like a previous poster said, in emergencies, she can use the family wizard - or even their lawyers.
Surely the "smartest person in the room" can sort out a small leak via a phone call to a repairman? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you think she shared that video in the hope IG would phone in a panic saying WTTE of:
"For the love of God, don't let the girls touch the light switch, turn off the electric at the mains, I have arranged for an emergency roofer/plumber and I am flying back home now" ?

And because he hasn't, she's trying to show how neglectful he is as a dad?

So if the girls' had electrocuted themselves via the light switch, who would mAlice and her FMs have held responsible? I think I know the answer to that, and it wouldn't have been the manipulative, 54 years old "Baby Jane" videoing the leak who was being given the actul advice to contact a repairman. 🙄

And she really didn't get the response from IG and BW she was fishing for either.

Like a previous poster said, in emergencies, she can use the family wizard - or even their lawyers.
Surely the "smartest person in the room" can sort out a small leak via a phone call to a repairman? 🤷‍♀️
  1. Alice after posting the video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.