Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #92 The Chronicles of YoBee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does mALice seriously think with a smirk on her face and some sharp ones that the judge is going to be Santa Clause on Christmas morning and cave in to her beauty, wit, and brilliant mind?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does mALice seriously think with a smirk on her face and some sharp ones that the judge is going to be Santa Clause on Christmas morning and cave in to her beauty, wit, and brilliant mind?
She has the smarts. And the looks dontcha know

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see it differently. I feel that everything she had been reading and applying to her own life and her positive direction in life and mentally, after having gone through an abusive marriage, serious back surgery, the long period of time it took for her to go through the initial devastating symptoms of MS and going through treatment after treatment until eventually finding a treatment that worked, is what drew him to her because he was at a desperately low point in his life with a narcissistic, unbalanced, bullying wife and knowing what going through a divorce was going to put him through, the children through, all the while being the breadwinner. He leaned on her when he so desperately needed a soft shoulder to figuratively place his head on,. Bianca was the stronger one. He wasn't the white knight. She was the white knight to him, in a way, as a confidant, someone who he felt had a lot of wisdom regarding adversity, someone he could talk with about everything he was going through. We forget that it was a year before he saw her again, so it was a relationship based on deep communication for that year, not some frivolus relationship. I don't know if they began an affair before he left, but I imagine sometime in 2020 they had begun a friendship, and were attracted to each other. He's been there for her in every way since she moved to LA and had some setbacks healthwise, but she's been there just as much, if not more, for him emotionally since his divorce and child custody issues have become even messier.
Fair enough, I wasn't accusing him of being a white knight, just tossing it out there as an idea, based on personal experience. I definitely don't think he is weak, he has been very strong since he made the decision to leave AE and it takes a lot of strength to not respond to all that she's tried to throw at him the last year.

Edit - to fix a word choice.

Reactions: 15
Can we have a pair of those big googly Alice eyes for lookout duty? They’d come in quite handy for spotting the enemy and then staring them down. 👀 👀 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just went to look this up and even though I’d seen your comment I wasn’t prepared for quite how bad the poor child looked. She has a cold sore, a cut on her face, her skin is grey and dull, her hair is unwashed, she has huge dark circles under her eyes, her eyes are sad and dead and she looks like she hasn’t slept in weeks. I really hope those kids are okay.
I have a feeling the kid doesn't get much sleep with mAlice in the bed. AE is a night owl probably glued to her phone into the early hours. Not a good example for a kid. Even worse if she has had a few sharp ones...

• Sad
Reactions: 20
spelling and pronunciation often differ

ETA: side note - one of my neice's former husband was an airline captain but wasn't allowed to have a business card because his surname was also a military rank
Years ago I met a naval officer whose surname was Commander; his rank was Lieutenant. Whenever there was a pipe for him over the tannoy, there were always several Lieutenant-Commanders calling up to say they didn't catch the surname but were they being looked for?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
ohhhh - please be aware that is actually a comment by @Mad Betty

ETA: think it also has highest count when I checked a few minutes ago
Ah ok thanks. Shall I start a new thread?

New thread -

Can someone please lock this thread now. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
With reference to IG stopping drinking, an odd comment that he is way more nicer when he has a drink. He came to his senses and decided to grow up more like. And drink might have been making The Ick more manageable. She was dicking around on Instagram (remember that weary resignation in his eyes when she said that electric hairdryer was stuck on her head. His face was completely impassive but not finding her amusing at all. Humouring her. ) It’s part of life to change, move on, he moved on mentally way before he moved out physically.
It is an odd comment, it's not something that most people would say. It's strange to be so invested in someone else drinking, it should be a personal choice.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.