Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reactions: 18
I would never avoid watching something just because of somebodys personal life. However, there are several actors who - for whatever reason - I simply dont like their face (might be really partly because of a unpleasant personality, but it's not consistent), and the amount of watchable content decreases for me.

In general though I dont really have this attitude, the vast majority of people cheat, half of all marriages break down, most people have taken drugs in their life: I would then probably not watch anything at all! It's very flawed to view celeberities as role models, ultimately they are as flawed as we are, on average probably even more.

However, many do. Especially if the actor in question had a clean reputation. Alice has certainly in a way damaged his career with this, especially as they werent truths but unproven allegations and exagerations. If Ioan really takes this angle Alice will have a tough time defending herself

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1133916

Unlurking here for the first time. I have enjoyed the humour and thoughtfulness you all have shown in the (I think) 5 months I've been lurking.

I just wanted to ask, at what point did IG become insanely jealous of AE's career - was it Fascination, the widely critically acclaimed 2004 film with an astonishing 3.8 IMDB score or Hollywood Dreams where she plays, and I quote, Vida - Actress in Play?

Reactions: 75
We love you here RTP, you bring so much to our community. Your wisdom, humour, self knowledge and general fabulousness. We have your back. Sending you lots of love and peace

Reactions: 31
I like that the Daily Mail finally discovered her comment section

Reactions: 37
Welcome, you'll fit in well here!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.