Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"His parents have taken the girlfriend's side".
No doubt she goes easy on the 'bleep' talk Al 🙄 I honestly can't stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I commented once each on twitter & IG. On the former I gave her legal advice and she liked. On the later I replied to a insulting comment about Ioan by one of her main minions and pointed out Alice's inconsistencies and that there's always two/three sides so it's unwise to immediately take her side. I got blocked by two of the main minions :ROFLMAO:

think both was over a year or so ago (the tweet might have been later). Figured it's pointless and it makes more sense to get my opinion in a more neutral place across 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I just wanted to say that I don’t think this is a toxic thread, I think sometimes people cross the line- which is absolutely up to them and I am not saying they shouldn’t, just commenting that it has happened sometimes. I do think generally people have really valid points and observations.

But if it was making you depressed when you were already dealing with big things…? I mean you are right I would want to see it if I’m honest, but I’d probably dip my toe in then run away! She just loves her daily tattle visit so she can assert her victimhood to Instagram.
I’d run for the hills too. I’d be curious no doubt and as you’ve rightly said, she’s looking through Alice-tinted glasses. There’s tonnes of nuance on here and support. We’re all drinking more water thanks to those water bottles 😂
I don’t understand why she sends her followers over here. They’re following her for the drama mostly. She doesn’t post really decent content like some instgrammers, it’s used as a tool to continue harassing Ioan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Plenty of overweight women look amazing. It’s about dressing for your body type, embracing those curves, appreciating what you have and rocking it. We all appreciate that.

Booze bloat isn’t a look to be celebrated. Looking like you slept in your clothes isn’t a good look either. Slapping on garish makeup isn’t pretty at 50+.

The minute she started criticising other women’s appearances, she invited criticism of her own, that’s how it works.

People who want to be treated with kindness and light have to behave that way towards others. Kindness is something you do, not something you demand or preach. It’s one of those things that you put out into the world and it comes right back to you. Ask Bianca, she knows. 😁❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
It’s really hard to level Alice’s previous behaviour against other celebrities, who she doesn’t know and has never met, she’s spent at times months discussing them on social media platforms and creating a toxic atmosphere about Trump and MM, but weirdly it’s different when it’s her. In her world MM deserves it, even though it’s MM’s personal life being shredded to pieces - doesn’t seem to count, does it Alice?
Her vitriol towards MM - whose great crime seems to have been marrying a prince and blocking Piers Morgan, whom I bet was unbearably creepy towards her (I mean, should anyone really support a man who doesn't understand that women aren't obliged to keep in contact and stay friends if they don't like them??) - is the same as her vitriol against Bianca. Always go after the woman. Attack said woman with disgusting misogynistic (and in MM's case, racial) slurs. Treat women as if they belong in the 1950s. No, our nAlice really is NOT a feminist.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
This is about Alice's mail to his mom saying that she wont let her kids near her, she deleted that users comment as it would expose her lie.

Her minions jump to her defence and as usual got it wrong: the mail is dated september 12th. Alice found out about Bianca on october 27th
Screenshot_20220319-131742_Instagram.jpg

that user also excused Alice's stance on MS on Selma's feed with her "lashing out bc she was hurt". Excuses have no limits.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
No need to hide under a rock 😊 I agree that some of the attacks on her weight or appearance etc can be a little harsh. I believe things are worse over on the KP threads but yes these ones can get a little mean about her appearance from time to time.

Her behaviour, yes we are justified in criticising her for sure.

these threads are not as toxic as some of the others!!
Agreed. I don't comment on her looks or appearance because I don't like it when people get that personal - as nAlice does. Leave her to lash out and spray the invective around; who the hell would want to be like her?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m always going to remember the way the Fm’s went after members on here and still do. If they want to come on her hate-reading then that’s on them and Alice.
Some of those comments were the worst things I’ve ever read directed at people on the internet. The intention was horrendous and criminal.
Agreed. 🤬 The fact she encourages them, even 'just' using emojis is sickening.

1647693964410.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I will never understand why she looks here to be honest. Sure she can argue with people in the comments section but why would anyone come here to read this stuff. You are right- she is naturally drawn to the toxic side of the internet! Whereas B is captain positive all the time, not engaging with any negativity.
She just loves being the centre of attention be it negative or positive & any attention is better than none.
When it's positive (kissing her arse) it's all 🙌🙌🙌❤❤❤ when it's negative she can play the martyr/victim! 😭😭😭
If she didn't truly enjoy it she wouldn't use multiple socks or unblock people just to start arguing with them again!!!
JMO but we'll never truly understand her as we arn't Narcs. Attention is oxygen to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Plenty of overweight women look amazing. It’s about dressing for your body type, embracing those curves, appreciating what you have and rocking it. We all appreciate that.

Booze bloat isn’t a look to be celebrated. Looking like you slept in your clothes isn’t a good look either. Slapping on garish makeup isn’t pretty at 50+.

The minute she started criticising other women’s appearances, she invited criticism of her own, that’s how it works.

People who want to be treated with kindness and light have to behave that way towards others. Kindness is something you do, not something you demand or preach. It’s one of those things that you put out into the world and it comes right back to you. Ask Bianca, she knows. 😁❤
She's still accusing Bianca of trolling her because in Alice's world its what she does. Bianca has shown more maturity and generosity in her 29 years than Alice's has in her lifetime and its eating away at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is about Alice's mail to his mom saying that she wont let her kids near her, she deleted that users comment as it would expose her lie.

Her minions jump to her defence and as usual got it wrong: the mail is dated september 12th. Alice found out about Bianca on october 27th
View attachment 1136099
that user also excused Alice's stance on MS on Selma's feed with her "lashing out bc she was hurt". Excuses have no limits.
Unless of course it's done by a man then there's no excuses. It's sickening.
Even after 113 pages of evidence Yo still gets slated & she gets excused. It's lessening but it's still too much.

Reactions: 21
Let’s be real here. Alice is a housewife who happens to have a husband who is a jobbing actor. Their divorce wouldn’t be of much interest on SM or in tabloids except for one thing- Alice made it that way.

They would have chased Ioan and Bianca for a few click bait stories. Tried to get her to talk but all she had to do was say no comment ans get on with her life. It would just be another Hollywood divorce most of which barely cause a stir. It is a common or garden divorce. She could have gotten what she deserved and told him / all their friends what she thinks of him if she wanted. She told the world.

The circus is of Alice’s making and hers alone. She was the one driving it and then it all got out of hand. She wanted to be story and now she is. Everyone warned her what would happen. She got her say and she shouted and she raved. Then people did something she never considered. They called her out, challenged the lies and nonsense. They laugh at her trolling and they troll her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.