Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a wee thing for the people being herded here.
Alice NEVER lies. But it's always HER truth and you also can't trust a bleeping single thing she says. Point of fact -
32E7CECB-6F1A-44CE-9268-564C2BBDBDB4.jpeg

So many to choose from but Gloria's job WAS NOT indeed, safe.
But it wasn't HER fault of course.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Screenshot_20220319-095319_Chrome.jpg

Alice is right, the public at large just happens to have no idea of who she is, because she is not famous. They think nothing of her.

If they had read the 113 pages, they'd quickly understand who she is. Calling them personal messages doesn't change what they are, they are f'n evil and abuse.

I have zero interest in engaging Alice or her monkeys on any platform and never have. I stay away from idiots.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
The more Alice mentions Tattle, the more people come here, which means the more her lies are exposed.
How dumb is she?
I think she has now decided that being infamous is better than being ignored. The narc in her loves that there are so many DM articles and Tattle threads about her. She might be serious about wanting to be on car crash tv reality show. That's the only TV job she will get.

Reactions: 22
I’m not sure if this has already been said, but Alice saying that the grandparents cut off contact with the Es because they’ve sided with the new girlfriend is effectively saying that Bianca is to blame yet again!!

Also, something I meant to say in a previous thread: The video that was posted of the girls finding gifts behind the cushions & rushing off to show daddy - why didn’t Alice wait until Ioan was there before giving them their gifts? Is it because she wanted to exclude him & take all the glory herself? Poor man missed out on seeing the joy on his daughter’s faces in real life. Thankfully he had Alice’s video to watch! (I’m oozing sarcasm here btw)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Like she was sending lovely videos of the kids to Mama G before now. Give me peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She talks about the tragic losses in her life a lot, I won’t deny that there has been some tragedy for her, so to equate Ioan leaving her, Mama and Papa G, her dad and step mum choosing not to speak to her and her other brother also not speaking to her as if they’ve passed away is disgraceful.

There has to come a point when she realises she’s the asshole, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I didn’t know who she was when all this kicked off. I had only the vaguest notion of who IG was. I recognised the name, despite AE shouting Change Your Name, it is unique and I remembered it, and Piers Morgan has mentioned him a lot. Plus I remembered seeing him in Liar. So, no stalking from moi.
I only came to know of her for the first time via CeleBitchy. I'd never heard of her before. I knew him vaguely through Forever and Hornblower, but hadn't paid particular attention. Heavens, I only joined Tattle in November! This is all on you, nAlice: if you'd muzzled yourself, I'd still have no idea who you are...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
*Inhales* As if we dont know that she heard them laughing from wherever in the house shes drinking on her laptop, ,walked in for two mins,filmed then, fakelaughed loudly,then left the room to hurriedly post it in retaliation to Biancas social media pics...She is too predictable at this point.

*exhales"
Yep, there's a reason for everything Alice does. BIB - not on IG so not seen them. :( I did *cough* hint *cough* ;) I'm assuming no more selfies?

Btw, I'm loving all our pretty turd rats :love: & I see our beloved mimsy has one too! 🤣
@M33L4 did the rat eat your sporran? 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she hates the Daily Mail so much (as do I) then how does she explain choosing THEM to sell her story to a while back?! She even did a classic Daily Mail Sad Face photoshoot for them…

Reactions: 28
To be fair she is right- some of these threads could be described as toxic. Some people from here taunt her on other platforms, then brag about it. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong- do what you want - but if she’s only going to take the negative from these threads - of which there is a lot (discussing her appearance, her weight, her family, her fashion choices, her messy house) then of course she will say it is toxic.
If all she read was the stand out clear analysis of her outrageous behaviour and the brilliant advice given out of clear concern for her and her children, then toxic would indeed be wrong.

Going to hide under a rock now. To be clear - say what you like and please don’t think I’m telling anyone not to- but it has toxicity and we should own it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She can't wait for her "day in court" either. What a show stopping performance that is going to be complete with fake crying. I feel embarrassed for Leon already.

She will mention in court how she is being hounded by "hate sites" like Tattle and the DM and then pull out her screenshots. Cry me a river....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be fair she is right- some of these threads could be described as toxic. Some people from here taunt her on other platforms, then brag about it. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong- do what you want - but if she’s only going to take the negative from these threads - of which there is a lot (discussing her appearance, her weight, her family, her fashion choices, her messy house) then of course she will say it is toxic.
If all she read was the stand out clear analysis of her outrageous behaviour and the brilliant advice given out of clear concern for her and her children, then toxic would indeed be wrong.

Going to hide under a rock now. To be clear - say what you like and please don’t think I’m telling anyone not to- but it has toxicity and we should own it.
Agreed. I’m relatively new and while this thread can be very funny, with lots of wisdom and warmth between the Turds, it’s also pretty mean. This cannot be denied. Reading here is very much a guilty pleasure for me.

Reactions: 21
Agreed. I’m relatively new and while this thread can be very funny, with lots of wisdom and warmth between the Turds, it’s also pretty mean. This cannot be denied. Reading here is very much a guilty pleasure for me.
Abuse is mean, calling it out I’m not sure so I think it can be denied 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a big assumption to say the whole thread is mean. I’ve seen mean over on Twitter and it’s usually condemned over here

Reactions: 22
I’m not sure if this has already been said, but Alice saying that the grandparents cut off contact with the Es because they’ve sided with the new girlfriend is effectively saying that Bianca is to blame yet again!!
All in accordance to her strategy to make hin chose between kids and girlfriend. She likely did the same with her dad.

Speaking of, have you guys noticed how - if she does mention family - she only ever says "I only have Tone and his wife"? Never Phil. Yes, we know that they kinda fell out in 2020 over some silly incident on twitter. But she desperately tried a few months ago to rope him on for support on twitter and he seemingly showed her the cold shoulder (even with a good relationship that's what a sane person would do). I guess you are dead for her if you dont support her the way she likes, whether it's her own family or the other sides family!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
✋ yup I’ve been mean. I called her a bleep 3x but she deserved it and I only say it to people that deserve it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Abuse is mean, calling it out I’m not sure so I think it can be denied 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a big assumption to say the whole thread is mean. I’ve seen mean over on Twitter and it’s usually condemned over here
Calling out abuse is not mean. Calling out abuse then adding ‘and she’s fat, ugly and has awful clothes’ is the bit I’m referring to. That’s not a direct quote but hopefully makes my point by the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
oh I hadnt even notice lol - do you have the deleted ones?
View attachment 1135432View attachment 1135433View attachment 1135434View attachment 1135435
context for the above messages (I just had breakfast, too early for me to figure out lol)
View attachment 1135437
View attachment 1135439View attachment 1135438

every single gossip site I know is against her lol (mind, not everyone supports him at the same time, that's a thing) the odd one out are her Social Media

Edit: bet the jobs are cameo and writing a fictional story about her life
View attachment 1135446
"I chose not to limit comments bevause I believe in dicussion and enjoy realizing I am wrong about something"
Is that after you unblock someone for not kissing your arse just so you can argue with them all over again.
When did that ever happen?

"Just THINK about other peoples' feelings before you speak"
Pity you don't take your own advice Malice.

Typical bloody Narc. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.