Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had some salad cream today, the first time in a long time. When I took it out of the fridge I said out loud, and now for some Salad Cream Clive. My husband said, what? I didn’t bother to explain, I think it probably defies explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Today I went grocery shopping like the muggle I am and found a new apple called the Alice. I immediately thought of mAlice and Tattle but decided to buy a bag anyway. It was a great choice as they’re firm, sweet, and delicious. Nothing like their namesake. 🤣😈
Btw, she’s so full of shite on those Lily James comments her eyes are brown. Does she not understand anything? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The poor Queen , she must have been devastated at the thought of ioan and malice getting divorced, until she started reading tattle

Maybe ioan can get an obe for service’s to the world for keeping Malice’s truest form hidden from the population
@unobtrusive lurker Dis you! 😉 … I promise it’ll just be kept between us! 🤐

9991A2DC-0A01-4D2F-960E-DD3841E01DDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Traipsing round the globe 🤣🤣🤣
She is literally withholding him from seeing the kids. She has also said they don’t want to see him. He is visiting his parents. He has not put anything on his own social media if I’m correct. What’s is he supposed to do? Stay at home in bed drinking and arguing with people on the internet until this all blows over? Alice you’re a knob head.
She also said that she didn’t want the girls to go to Wales ever or see their grandparents! So surely him “traipsing” to see them when he doesn’t currently have custody is “better”??

They’re having such a lovely holiday. Reminds me of what it was like when I first met my partner and we had money for city breaks 😍

Reactions: 25
So all the times he is “traipsing around the world” he is actually touching base with his parents?

Reactions: 33
Yep. After a pandemic. The audacity!
He left an abusive marriage and hadn’t seen his parents for however long? Yeah I’m giving him a pass. He spent the first part of the year trying to co-parent with Alice and that failed because of her, then he was working?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So all the times he is “traipsing around the world” he is actually touching base with his parents?
I don't think they even understand the accurate meaning of the word traipse, or even world. Two countries so far? Everything else has been work.

Reactions: 26
He admitted they had banged. But that he was back with his wife and sorry and yada yada
I did wonder how much of the reason his wife took him back was financial. She's Irish aristocracy and he put a lot of money into the stately home she and her sisters inherited, turning it into an upmarket B&B/boutique hotel which she runs. It wouldn't go well for her financially if they divorced before she could afford to buy him out. It's possible that he could hold that over her head if she objected to his sleazy behaviour. Of course, like a lot of the upper crust, they could both be at it like rabbits but she looked far too upset for that at that awful mea culpa press meet.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
i dont understand why she doesnt realize that she is making it so obvious. No subtlety at all. And so determine to make our forum famous 😄
I actually think Jasper is Marcia. Lots of history of posting which does not quite fit Alice. I may be wrong however. Please discuss - I really want to find out which socks are absolutely Alice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually think Jasper is Marcia. Lots of history of posting which does not quite fit Alice. I may be wrong however. Please discuss - I really want to find out which socks are absolutely Alice
It’s not Alice. Doesn't have any of her grammar, syntax or spelling mistakes.

Reactions: 12
I totally missed that. I thought he had always denied it.
Nah he owned up to it. Which is....good.... I guess? Saw some pap photos of him and his missus the other day and on the surface they seem okay from it. Not sure I could do it if I was her but not my biz 😇

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.