Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #87 Selfies galore: Alice, do you WANT MORE?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Suggestion by @BingoFlamingo

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner.

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...aking-the-tro-lands-you-in-jail.28242/page-53

Another eruption might be on the cards today.... 💦
We would be nothing with you @welp, thank you for the new thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Correction - my last comment on the last thread should have read:
Daily Mail comments with a bullet, from 11 to 68 in just 2 minutes.

and now Good night, I need my sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve had to actually do some work this morning. I have seen Bianca has posted, they look amazing. Anything on the Alice front??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
lol, kinda rude to start fights on Selma's page tbh - as little as Alice is reading the room, mind
She will probably love the attention. It’s so crass of her in the first place, I hope Selma blocks her

Reactions: 18
lol, kinda rude to start fights on Selma's page tbh - as little as Alice is reading the room, mind
Yeah it's not the place. If Alice had any decency she would delete the comment. She's never going to have peace on social media now and she has brought it all on herself. Stupid bint.

Reactions: 29
Hmm, I respectfully disagree (it's not me posting btw!). I don't see it as starting fights, I see it as calling Alice out. And after everything she has said and done, she absolutely deserves to be called out on this instance (not that it'll do a blind bit of good). Selma might even prefer it's handled by a commenter rather than getting embroiled in it directly herself, who knows? I'm not wedded to this view btw, I can totally see your perspective too, but it didn't strike me as rude. Alice brought it over there.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Wish people (Alice) wouldn't bring it on to Selma’s post. Considering what she's going through right now and the post is about awareness for MS. Bad etiquette.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
tit might really go down after BW’s post, friends. Ever since I pierced it my left titty does this thing where it itches right near circumstances of extreme tumult and outrage so I’m gonna honor her judgment on this one. #trustthetitty

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Respectfully disagree as the problem is silence aids bullies & abusers. They need to be called out on their behaviour.
She deserves any & all public flak she gets. I think it would hurt her far more if SB blocked her. ETA - I still hope she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The comments on the Mail article are about 85% in Ioan’s favour in my estimation.

There is dissenter who is trying their best to decry Ioan and Bianca, the one with Timbuktu in their handle. Not having much luck. Go back to bed Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
real talk now: why would Tony even want to talk to his sister's soon-to-be-ex-husband's girlfriend - that's...pretty creepy
FN93M75WQAQb9_6.jpg

FN93MvUX0AI-Z-q.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Hm, I think there just seems to be a concern here about a call-out derailing the post’s intended message, which is valid. At the same time, however, the content of the call-out matters, too. I personally struggle to believe there’s an “appropriate place” for a call-out when that call-out relates to situations of serious injustice/oppression, which Alice has committed. Then again, this is Selma’s space, and if she finds this confrontation uncomfortable, that space would be violated by the call-out’s participants. And THAT raises the question of, does Selma’s comfort override the need to call out someone who has oppressed people with MS and is now feigning support for the community, which is extremely insulting? I don’t have the answer to this.

I can see it in many ways and I can respect the stances of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.