Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #87 Selfies galore: Alice, do you WANT MORE?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

My first thread title. I’d like to thank my agent, my parents, the baby Jesus, Alice, Ioan and Bianca 🤪🤣🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Of all the ridiculous, childish and downright idiotic things 'Tone' has posted, it's this tweet about the dogs which irritates me the most. "The white one is / the black one is" would've sufficed. Why all the extra detail? Which again makes me think it's actually mAlice posting while pissed.
Screenshot_20220316-131503.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Alice is beyond tragic 🤬
real talk now: why would Tony even want to talk to his sister's soon-to-be-ex-husband's girlfriend - that's...pretty creepy
View attachment 1129176
View attachment 1129177
Of all the ridiculous, childish and downright idiotic things 'Tone' has posted, it's this tweet about the dogs which irritates me the most. "The white one is / the black one is" would've sufficed. Why all the extra detail? Which again makes me think it's actually mAlice posting while pissed. View attachment 1129196
The white one I downloaded off the internet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does everyone say Ioan is a sleaze ball?
Other than leave the psycho witch, what's he done that's so bad?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ioan looks so much healthier in the latest pic with bianca it’s really noticeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
real talk now: why would Tony even want to talk to his sister's soon-to-be-ex-husband's girlfriend - that's...pretty creepy
View attachment 1129176
View attachment 1129177
Loved our time in the garage ??? He truly was behind her et-tit-sy creations in that sweatshop garage … 🙄

Emily on Twitter who 'Tone' keeps blocking then unblocking to argue with. Because that's exactly how a man his age would behave.
Yey but if you’re arguing with yourself and disagree with yourself what else would you do ? 💊💊🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Wow
Loved our time in the garage ??? He truly was behind her et-tit-sy creations in that sweatshop garage … 🙄

Yey but if you’re arguing with yourself and disagree with yourself what else would you do ? 💊💊🍸🍸
Was it the garage Alice suggested Ioan moved into whilst she was sat on her behind in the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m honestly so sick and tired of the disgusting witch that is mAlice Cnut Evans I could throw up. She’s furious that her handsome and kind husband got away and deep down she knows it’s all because of her. I’m nearly positive that Ioan wouldn’t have left her if she would have cleaned up her act. Too late, mAlice! Deal with it. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I am too? Or is the message to the Emily who gets accused of being B?
Yeah. Tone is private messaging someone Alice had a bit of a fight with before the Twitter flounce. He accuses her of being Bianca. This user accessed the 113 pages either through here or bought them and tweets them regularly.
“Someone” has set up a parody account using her profile pic and name, she allegedly called the police, she says that she has proof Tone is not Tone and who actually set up the parody account.
All rather bizarre.

Reactions: 18
Yeah. Tone is private messaging someone Alice had a bit of a fight with before the Twitter flounce. He accuses her of being Bianca. This user accessed the 113 pages either through here or bought them and tweets them regularly.
“Someone” has set up a parody account using her profile pic and name, she allegedly called the police, she says that she has proof Tone is not Tone and who actually set up the parody account.
All rather bizarre.
If I were that person I would just delete Twitter and move on. The same advice we have been giving Alice.

Reactions: 31
From the daily Mail - hi Alice!!!!!!
This is what makes me rage. This bleeping witch is allowed to keep on abusing & lying (herself or by proxy) while the real abuse victim is still being abused. When is she ever going to face any consequences?
There's a TRO - she's breached it constantly so high time to enforce it & sling her worthless arse in jail.

Sorry turds, but she makes me so bleeping angry. I hate the injustice of it all. 🤬 🤬 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Was it the garage Alice suggested Ioan moved into whilst she was sat on her behind in the house?
That garage comment by mAlice is what really burns me up. How utterly dehumanizing and humiliating to Ioan! As if he’s some sort of worn out appliance or cast offs. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.