Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
The 10 stages of understanding Alice

1. Poor woman. How awful for a mum to be dumped for a younger model
  2. She’s a bit mad but who wouldn’t be in the circumstances
  3. Ok she’s cray cray but he cheated on her
  4. Nope just cray cray
  5. Hmm. you can’t blame him but he could have done it better
  6. Nope he couldn’t have done it better
  7. Fuck me what took him so long
  8. She‘s an evil narcissist lying cunt
  9. Save the E’s
  10. Save Leon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Raise your hand if you think this is what breaking free of coercive control looks like? ✋🏼

markup_10665.png

• Heart
Reactions: 120

welp

VIP Member
Interesting. So Ioan's parents visited them around the time of the IG reveal in France
Screenshot_20220317-110503_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

House of Tea

VIP Member
Exactly, she called a female celeb a teletubbie, I think She could have a thousand mirrors, it's her eyes & brain not seeing whats in front of them.

Probably another tactic "look Ioan left me so poor I have to wear clothes that don't fit me anymore"
The hair colour is horrible and you can just bet that the black ensemble is covered in bits & hairs
She dresses like that because she is in a massive rut of despair. Despite her bluster she is stuck, she can’t move on mentally, and she has given up because she doesn’t have the energy to sort out her weight and how she looks on top of that. When people are in a depressed state self care can go out the window. She looks like she is wearing an all black ensemble because it is “slimming” but has added a few Alice flourishes with the blue accessories to detract. Plus menopause.

She has mentioned she can no longer fit in her clothes. I have been overweight (still am a bit, lockdown lard, sigh….but it’s going). And even though I knew I was feeling shit about the weight, not only the aesthetics but the detriment to health, I had a blockage in my head about doing anything about it. That block has now lifted for me and I know what I have to do to get back to fighting fit. Alice also knows what she needs to do, but she can’t just yet.

I know this sounds sympathetic to Alice and it is. Women, ageing, weight, menopause - it’s complicated. For that she has my sympathy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I have a tidbit of information that I haven't seen shared here in any of the threads--the name of the trust that owns IG and AE's house is called "The Angel Trust." :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Me right now on the couch with hair dye and a mask on judging Alice's fashion choices and weight gain...
Because I am a judgy mcjudger...😂😂
529d7c987bac99444737db92824e0516--funny-kitties-kitty-cats.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
not at all forcing marriage expectations on this lovely pair of people but i will say right tf now that if ioan ever proposes to bw she is morally OBLIGATED to reply with, “i’d love to bee yo wife.” 🐝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Belated apologies for stealth liking posts from five threads ago--I realized I will never catch up before posting again so I'm going to keep up now and continue catching up as time permits!

The last couple of weeks have been really rough for me and I couldn't really get online to post, but I did get the chance to download the Court's Minute Order (basically the record of the hearing that was held and the findings of the court; unsigned by the judge but entered into the court record) and the Notice of Hearing and Reissuance of TRO, both of which will be appropriately redacted and uploaded to the Wiki. :) The new hearing date and time is June 14, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. in Department 6, Room 543 of the Court.

I might be relocating to LA sometime in the near future, so @Mad Betty may have a friend at the hearing; wonder if Ioan needs to update his estate planning? CALL ME 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Shit might really go down after BW’s post, friends. Ever since I pierced it my left titty does this thing where it itches right near circumstances of extreme tumult and outrage so I’m gonna honor her judgment on this one. #trustthetitty

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Fuzzy Slippers

While Alice thought she was telling Mama G just how horrible her son was, Mama G was on vacation with Bianca. Hahahaha oh poor, dumb Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Ck13

Chatty Member
Ioan looks so much healthier in the latest pic with bianca it’s really noticeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Peachpaws

She saw the selfies, she saw the words,
She saw the thoughts from the tattle turds.
She raged and ranted, all night long,
She said shes right, and all else wrong.
She came again, lipstick and pouting,
Biancas to blame, her fans are shouting,
Bee took her hubby, she took her life,
Why but why, I was a wonderful wife?
Alice you'll never, ever see... Your beef is with yo, and not with bee. You and yo have run your course, it's now, it's time, to face divorce.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Are

Are you all right, RTP? I don't want to trigger you, but you mentioned you had addiction issues in the past, and also that you've been drinking a lot recently - are you okay? How is life? xxx
You’re the kindest for asking.

Right now I’m just grappling with an obsession to lose weight.

I’m currently at 12.5 stone (about 177 pounds). I can’t attribute this to the pandemic—I was put on an antipsychotic and those are notorious for causing weight gain in some people.

When I was on drugs I weighed about 8 stone (like, 120 pounds?). I became skeletal, but there was a middle ground before that when I was a size medium/small, and I liked the way I looked, and I felt good. And I’m grateful to be sober but the sickest thing is that sometimes I miss drugs, if the lack of appetite will give me that body back.

Truthfully, I’m obsessed with losing weight now. It’s all I think about now. And on the days when I shame myself for not working out or eating poorly, I just drink—not a lot, but if you’re a recovering addict then it’s bound to be an issue eventually.

I just wanna state that I love everyone’s bodies. I have no issue with fatness in others; my mom was a little over 400 pounds throughout my literal entire childhood, and I quickly developed sensitivity, appreciation, and kindness towards bigger bodies. I truly am not fatphobic towards others—but I’m fatphobic towards me. Thank you so much for checking in. I just have a looooot of internalized hatred I need to work through, but I guess the first step is acknowledging that I need to do that work.

• Heart
Reactions: 58