Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #86 You're not homeless if breaking the TRO lands you in jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love that Selma Blair has liked this selfie. You see that, Alice?
View attachment 1129052
You just know she's pissed by that.
And now YoBee are normalising showing pictures and life is grand.
I think that's why Alice commented on Selma's post....she's trying to claw back as much as she can. That's why she blew up the tro for a perceived slight of them posting a photo together, she didn't get in trouble for it so she just continued in a ball of rage.

It’s hit the daily Mail
Sloppy journalism, the interns not reading the attachments here - SHE ADMITTED SHE DOESN'T NEED TO BE OUT THE HOUSE TIL THE END OF AUGUST!!
But she'll be so pissed YoBee are in the mail again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s hit the daily Mail
Love the juxtaposition- smiling normality versus swivel eyed loon. The picture editors know what they are doing even if the interns don’t.

And Alice has probably just got up to check her kids are still breathing, that her house is still locked up. Quick check on the socials and Mail. Oh duck. LA thinks there is an earthquake, get in the basement!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I very distinctly thought that Ioan would schedule the house sale so that it allows the Es to move during the summer, the school holidays, because he's a decent human being. The out in two months didn't sound right, and right I was.

Alice is a compulsive liar.
I'm guessing 2 months after the RO is sorted.
I reckon there have been back room negotiations.
'Our client will agree to continue for another 90 days if you agree to XYZ.'
XYZ included allowing him uninterrupted scheduled facetime with each daughter. That is part of why he is now looking so happy and relaxed - he has contact with his 2 girls.
XYZ might include private settlement negotiations.
XYZ also might include repairs and renos on the house with view to then vacating and listing it 2 months later.
There might also be penalties - eg go straight to PRO, in the event of a breach.

Reactions: 12
I have a customer call coming up in 30 mins. Can you guys please hold off from posting anything that might make me...
a) spew my tea across the screen
b) pull grimaces of total incredulity
or
c) burst into hysterics
Much appreciated. 😁 :ROFLMAO:

PS - Same applies to you, Alice.
I feel your pain. This is me "working" from home too 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's not yet been silenced on insta:

View attachment 1128588

How is only "a few months" that much of a surprise? Her messages from the legal papers shows she was talking about the house having to sell mid-last year.
It's natural for children to say they like living in a city when it's the only one they've ever known. Doesn't mean they can't have a change and won't enjoy something new.
Maybe the housing prices are a sign. Far be it for me to suggest you find actual employment or contemplate moving somewhere more suited...

View attachment 1128590
Yeah, Like a door opening to a job.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s got different glasses in these photos, complete opposite of the heavy frames. I prefer the heavy frames personally but nice to have a change
I've never actually liked the heavy frames she wore on her. Something about them overpowered her face. A different pair of darker ones I would probably like. I like the clear glasses on her a lot.

Reactions: 8
The way Ioan's hair is greying he's actually turning into mr. Fantastic. He went silver after exposure in exactly the same way. Probably Ioan is also stretchier now: a dog, outdoor activities, a much younger girlfriend etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The way Ioan's hair is greying he's actually turning into mr. Fantastic. He went silver after exposure in exactly the same way. Probably Ioan is also stretchier now: a dog, outdoor activities, a much younger girlfriend etc.
Definitely more stretchier and less episodes of... eh.... ED I bet.... *cough*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.