Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #87 Selfies galore: Alice, do you WANT MORE?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. Tone is private messaging someone Alice had a bit of a fight with before the Twitter flounce. He accuses her of being Bianca. This user accessed the 113 pages either through here or bought them and tweets them regularly.
“Someone” has set up a parody account using her profile pic and name, she allegedly called the police, she says that she has proof Tone is not Tone and who actually set up the parody account.
All rather bizarre.
Thanks for clarifying! (y)

Reactions: 8
Hm, I think there just seems to be a concern here about a call-out derailing the post’s intended message, which is valid. At the same time, however, the content of the call-out matters, too. I personally struggle to believe there’s an “appropriate place” for a call-out when that call-out relates to situations of serious injustice/oppression, which Alice has committed. Then again, this is Selma’s space, and if she finds this confrontation uncomfortable, that space would be violated by the call-out’s participants. And THAT raises the question of, does Selma’s comfort override the need to call out someone who has oppressed people with MS and is now feigning support for the community, which is extremely insulting? I don’t have the answer to this.

I can see it in many ways and I can respect the stances of others.
So then this gets airtime on tabloids. A poster under the name of mAlice (so a twitter handle that is expressly created against Alice) goes on Selma's post about MS Awareness to call out Alice and now turns it into some tabloid story? Who does that benefit? Alice haters hijacking the intent of the thread. So now Alice can play victim when some rantings with her version, and gets another cycle of press and will throw out that it is Bianca or her friends. These are the headlines that will come, clickbait for Alice. And it goes on. And for what? Selma will not engage. It's her twitter. It's her post on MS Awareness Day. So that person should go call out Alice on your own twitter page, if you want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
you could say that thanks to Alice two woman with MS connected LOL
Screenshot_20220316-144422_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 73
So then this gets airtime on tabloids. A poster under the name of mAlice (so a twitter handle that is expressly created against Alice) goes on Selma's post about MS Awareness to call out Alice and now turns it into some tabloid story? Who does that benefit? Alice haters hijacking the intent of the thread. So now Alice can play victim when some rantings with her version, and gets another cycle of press and will throw out that it is Bianca or her friends. These are the headlines that will come, clickbait for Alice. And it goes on. And for what? Selma will not engage. It's her twitter. It's her post on MS Awareness Day. So that person should go call out Alice on your own twitter page, if you want to.
Friend I stated that I respect other’s stances not as a means of further engaging with people so they can attempt to change my mind, but as a means of properly removing myself from the discussion. You go on and happily and proudly hold that opinion, which I honor—I ain’t interested in debating today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m lost on the Emily storyline. But I did want to comment on the issue of whether you can or should report Twitter activity to the police. And whether they will act on it. In doing so I really don’t recommend people involve the police in self induced Twitter spats where nothing more than feathers have been ruffled.

The short answer is that you can report behaviour that breaks laws. And the police will act where there is a public interest to do so. Issues such as incitement of racial hatred, domestic harassment, stalking and gender discrimination are acted on. Granted the police are limited in chasing down anonymous trolls. But they can investigate someone posting under their own identity. In other words Tony Evans married to a Rachel of Bristol aged x and borne on y day isn‘t going to be difficult to trace. incidentally that’s all public information given out by Alice.

Depending on who you speak to and how you present the allegation it is quite possible for it to be investigated. A woman alleging a man is harassing her, encouraging others to do that, doxing her publicly, and contacting her directly would get attention. They would at least check out his background to assess the risk. And it may be enough for a call or visit to question said Tony.

The police are rightly under the cosh for not taking harassment of women seriously. Harassment should be reported even SM harassment. Maybe you will just be told how to protect yourself. But these days I could see a man who is easily traced getting a visit from plod over SM nastiness and trolling.

That being said Emily inserted herself into a meaningless spat with an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Me too .. you know I deal with this crap with humour ❤💩🕊
Oh, me too Claudia! 🤣 I love laughing and being as ridiculous as I possibly can. But her comment in the court documents really rubs me all kinds of the wrong way. I desperately want her to get her comeuppance and to leave good people alone. Yo🐝 for instance. And for Yo and his children to be okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to count all the times Alice types “hypothetically” today in passive-aggressive Instagram responses. Hypothetically, Bianca and Ioan are touring and whoring in Welsh paradise while Alice takes a foot bath in last night’s wine and lip syncs her wedding song on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That is creepy.
I look at this and wonder what kind of childhood they had to have this kind of unhinged behavior as adults. Both of them are completely devoid of any decency, common sense or kindness. It's like they never grew out of their middle school bullying behavior.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I think Ioan and Bianca are at the stage of laughing at this whole ridiculous situation. They have done their crying. He must be worried about the kids, but the tides have turned against Alice. Yes, she is still spouting on Instagram but more and more people are wise to her. You only have to see the comments on the Mail, there are more against her than for her. She is looking more and more ridiculous, and desperate and grasping.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ioan looks genuinely happy, his eyes are all twinkly. It makes me feel so happy for him. I like how their faces match so nicely in the photo. Onwards and upwards, Horatio!
Will instagram be able to cope with the impeding explosion? Hold onto your algorithms! 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I've just had a notification from my phone saying used my phone for 15 hours longer than last week! Bloody Alice breaking her TRO has done it...

• Haha
Reactions: 53
you could say that thanks to Alice two woman with MS connected LOL
View attachment 1129268
You just know that "Hi friend" from Selma kills Alice. LOL And what will rub Alice the wrong way even more is it is in response to a post by Bianca in Welsh. Bianca embracing all things Ioan, whereas Alice had become very disparaging regarding all things Ioan took pride in. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.