Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #87 Selfies galore: Alice, do you WANT MORE?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please, please, PLEASE do not go back on Twitter. Useless advice, I know, but if you want to be able to secure a home for your children and a job, you simply cannot keep on defaming your ex husband and having flame wars with randoms on the internet.
PS If Lily James is a good actor, I'm the Queen of Sheba. She ruins everything she is in with her faux-breathiness, over-enunciating and 'declaim' form of acting. And her behaviour of late has been less than stellar, shall we say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh, everyone who interviewed her (or indeed had contact with her) misrepresented her words, did they? More victimhood from the Queen of Victimisation.

The court documents said categorically that there was no affair. And I really doubt it, somehow, that Ioan would lie in such a document. It just doesn't fit with the way he was brought up. nAlice is yet again showing her disdain for the legal system.
I don't believe Ioan's parents would lie for him either. They were telling the truth when they said there was no one else involved and the marriage had been in difficulties for some time. I truly believe that Ioan got to a stage where he was probably confiding to his parents, for a grown man to break down on the phone one can only guess what had preceded this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
She is so transparent with the Lily James bollocks. She just wants to get her digs in to the IOL people because she was reading the last thread. She practices these responses out loud. Don’t make me laugh about her career being stalled over Ioan’s. She’s a terrible actress. It’s her straw man argument theory on show. She mentions an actor in a recent scandal so she can talk about BW’s acting skills or her perceived lack there of and cheating actors.
We see you Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.