Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #86 You're not homeless if breaking the TRO lands you in jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title originally from @BigBonedBuzzard - suggested by @Lulugrace

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner.

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...isregard-of-a-restraining-order.28202/page-53

Current situation as per current title, right now very insisting on claiming that Ioan doesnt want his kids in his life anymore, which concerning his past attempts to see them and Alice's attempts to prevent it seems like yet another creative way to twist the truth. Hypothetically.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She definitely has the he doesn’t want his kids narrative going lately. Which clearly isn’t true. I wonder what she is planning with this?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Alice has no plan. All she wants to do is tell everyone she's rough and tired but doing well until her sock account notifies her that Bianca has posted again. That's when the blood pressure goes up.

I reckon she's got herself a burner phone so if someone requests to look at her phone for any reason, there's no evidence of her sock accounts that stalk Bianca and Ioan on there. She is the smartest one in the room after all...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
this user is a genius: they managed to get concern for Bianca & Anti-Biden sentiments in one post without Alice kiling them
Screenshot_20220315-033434_Instagram.jpg

lol
Screenshot_20220315-034253_Instagram.jpg

also meanwhile
Screenshot_20220315-034011_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Weird how Alice keeps repeating that Ioan doesn't want the kids because that's what he told his lawyer. How does she know what he told his lawyer?

Reactions: 32
Weird how Alice keeps repeating that Ioan doesn't want the kids because that's what he told his lawyer. How does she know what he told his lawyer?
She's an absolute lunatic! What is she implying? That IG's lawyer calls her up and tells her everything that IG has told them?? Next time I speak to my lawyer, I'm going to ask them "Now, you won't tell Alice Evans any of what we discussed, will you??" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They had Katie Price on after all, so will obviously consider anyone!!! 🤣🤣
Oh christ! There'll definitely be a ITV2 special: "What Alice Did Next!" which will be an hour of Alice lying in bed eating Doritos, drinking wine and ranting about an argument she had with Ioan in 2007 over IoanOnline!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@Whodofthunk

repeating part of your comment from last thread, post #799:

"He hasn't said a word and she hasn't shut up."
You know if she hadn't spent all this time telling all these different versions of her LIES her "truths" would be done by now. What she's doing to her own kids is evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Funny that I said something about the fact she was limiting her comments.
And still having a go at Bianca and making wild accusations. She's playing a dangerous game.
Screenshot_20220314-201552.png
markup_10644.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
CC6CC37E-BB68-4F2C-9356-0580EADFF1C5.jpeg

Tone’s back in action (but I think it’s the actual tone this time)

does anyone else get a really nice vibe off of Rachel? 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Would anyone hire her with a PRO on her?
She keeps bringing up Hallmark. They won't touch her. They're family friendly and their brand is clean and wholesome. An actress with a public history of alcohol issues, SM meltdowns, and now a public RO? No way.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.