Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jzabel was my username on IMDB. 😂
It was surreal when she started copying our own names and saying all that weird tit to us about how sad and pathetic our lives were because we were fighting with strangers on the internet, when she was the only one actually picking fights with people on the internet. I couldn’t believe that even a Z list celebrity like her would be acting like a 14-year-old mean girl on a discussion forum.
She is still acting like that 14-year-old mean girl then. I have said as much myself here. Copying other members names is about as childish as it gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We love a mystery to work out on here 🤣. Took me a few minutes looking for a plug until I realised there is a pug on the pic 🤣. FK my eyes have been ruined since finding tattle
I’m like something off minority report on my phone lol cropping pics, enlarging this and that … bookmarking here there and everywhere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was really hoping it would be the infamous pooping demon pic I have heard so much about and never seen. One day my manager is going to ask why I googled "Alice Evans on the toilet" and I am not sure how I will answer.
It's on here, my eyes are still adjusting after all this time but someone here will pin point it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We love a mystery to work out on here 🤣. Took me a few minutes looking for a plug until I realised there is a pug on the pic 🤣. FK my eyes have been ruined since finding tattle
Is it a tattle turd or just another chocolate ice cream? …
D4E88EFB-5399-4763-BDF4-30C149FC29F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We Scots think you’re a dick too, Alice.
Let’s sign in from around the globe. 😂
Canadian/naturalized Brit. You’re a dick up here too Alice. Also my grandmother from northern Ontario used the word homely to mean plain or unattractive lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Howling at your profile pic 😂

Tone(Alice) is just having a wee dig at Mama G .
None of these (alleged) Evanses have any class.

Still passive aggressively sending kisses to this user. Absolute dick move.
"He" bleeping wishes

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Said user is saying that her account was impersonated here (the new Emily account). And they believe it was Alice? I just checked to see what Tone said and it popped up. And yes, he's quite passive-aggressive, just like his sister.

• Sick
Reactions: 25

🤣😂🙌🏼❤💩
That is so her!!! You’re welcome here for life 🤣😂 Yey the life of your marriage you spanner !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is 'Tone' ready to back her all the way? What is Tone's twitter?
Search for his name and his profile pic is like a Grandad Chuckle Brother and a young beautiful blonde. I don’t think I’m allowed to share his Twitter handle on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Also, notice that Alice/Tone has a 'downvote' option on Twitter? I'm guessing it's to bait us

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Also, notice that Alice/Tone has a 'downvote' option on Twitter? I'm guessing it's to bait us
I hadn’t noticed. I use Echofon for Twitter. I like it chronologically and if you catch it quickly enough you can screenshot before someone deletes on your timeline. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Search for his name and his profile pic is like a Grandad Chuckle Brother and a young beautiful blonde. I don’t think I’m allowed to share his Twitter handle on here.
You know by now if you mention the blonde or her name you MUST put (who he met at Alice’s wedding) after it!! Come on these are the basics now !! 🤦🏻‍♀️🍸💆🏻‍♀️🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You know by now if you mention the blonde or her name you MUST put (who he met at Alice’s wedding) after it!! Come on these are the basics now !! 🤦🏻‍♀️🍸💆🏻‍♀️🤣😂
Damn it! Sorry. Done 😂
Search for his name and his profile pic is like a Grandad Chuckle Brother and a young beautiful blonde who he met at his sister Alice’s wedding. I don’t think I’m allowed to share his Twitter handle on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hadn’t noticed. I use Echofon for Twitter. I like it chronologically and if you catch it quickly enough you can screenshot before someone deletes on your timeline. 😂
You know I've learned so much cyber whizz shizz from brilliant Tattlers! Echofon ✍ Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

10 vege has to be a dig ? That is a weird thing to say isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just don't get it. A!ice is really 53 and current pictures of her are all over the internet! She looks awful! And not like this!!! And no one thinks the TRO makes her untouchable in Hollywood?? Am I living in upside down world?

Many actresses around her have really taken care of themselves. It is Hollywood and I'm sure they've had help. Which seems to be demanded of women - and men! - nowadays. Julia Roberts is actually a year older than her.

Women should be allowed to age and eat cake. But Alice's problems aren't just from aging and cake...🙄
Screenshot_20220308-191912_kindlephoto-4746807.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.