Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tit you not guys, I was reading through tattle and watching family guy the same time, only to find at the end one of the voices was Ioan Gruffudd 😂😂😂
Yeah I came across that too, not hearing him on FG but when I was looking up his IMDb when I was going through it on Saturday night to see what DVDs I could buy. He's actually done quite a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s talk of her naked with scarves covering her as well as the Pooping Buddha one. Please if you find it, pop it behind a spoiler. I’ve just eaten 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think the jeans pocket on her dress is more insulting to OP and his normally impeccable style than her playing tonsil hockey with Ioan in front of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think the jeans pocket on her dress is more insulting to OP and his normally impeccable style than her playing tonsil hockey with Ioan in front of him.
Zero class. Never has had any class. This woman goes after BW and all the evidence we have of her. Unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I need a native Welsh speaker. Google translate just transcribes "mimsy" into "mimsi". Is this accurate? 'Cause I'm sooo using it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s talk of her naked with scarves covering her as well as the Pooping Buddha one. Please if you find it, pop it behind a spoiler. I’ve just eaten 😂
The original pic was Pooping Demon. AE 2022 Pooping Buddha! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need a native Welsh speaker. Google translate just transcribes "mimsy" into "mimsi". Is this accurate? 'Cause I'm sooo using it.
Welsh speaker here! Yeah we don't ever use the word mimsy 😂😂. So naturally in Welsh it changes to another vowel of similar sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.