Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone doesn’t like the Australian turds…
Probably because… well… B. And, weeeell… they can hate onus Australians all they like, won’t bother us in the slightest. Take it or leave it, ’Fucko’. And we inow a lot about mAlice?! Geez, I wonder why *sarcasm*. Oh yeah… cause we got it all from the proverbial horse’s mouth, yeh dense bint!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mr Brie asked his now morning ritual question of "What has Alice done now". I told him nothing and we are talking about boobs.
He just looked at me.
We're all saving up for Friday! Tell him to make sure he has his hard hat on come Friday afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the fact that BW now has excess of 10k followers on IG and enough Daily Mail articles for a guaranteed blue tick but is still without one tells me all I need to know about whether she is in this for the fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
yes, that was the premiere of 102 Dalmatians, when Alice and OP were still officially together (they only broke up a year later). She and Ioan were pretending here to be in their roles (totally normal thing to do btw).

So gross
That is just gross. He cucked OP? Karma's a witch

Reactions: 12
What kind of collar was it said that Alice has on little Emma? I've seen some comments before when a photo of Emma was shown.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I have been off air for almost 24 hours and I see no-one has waited for me :)
I reckon this trip to Wales covers a few bases.
His anxiety needed cooling down so visit with the family. Bonding between Mama G and Bianca. Maybe rebuild bridges with Alice's father.
He prob doesn't want to be on the same continent for the RO hearing.
Might be scouting for work, might even be scouting for a new home. I know he says he loves LA and the girls are US citizens but the last 6 months might have changed his mind. Bianca will prob happily move wherever and if the movie industry is going ahead in UK, why not make their Ray of Sunshine there? Leave Alice in LA. He can always pay for her to travel over for short visits to see the girls. Cost/benefit ratio would be better doing that any alternative.

• Heart
"Overlap" she called it, though to me that sounds like a medical condition of the mimsy
😂😂😂

This had me laughing so much I cried, AND was wheezing like an asthmatic walrus. Had my husband come out of his office at the back of the house to see wtf was wrong with me.

• Haha
All part of the love bombing…
For me, because I lacked self confidence, never thought I was anything special and hadn't really had anyone "fight my corner" (I don't mean physically - more someone having my back or sticking up for me in any scenario of fairness) my relationship with who turned out to be abusive & controlling narc during our early days (love bombing?) I was just so in awe that someone so big strong and handsome could want to be with me. I had really "fancied" him for years before we got together, I knew him from the gym. He was so nice and kind and interested in everything that was me and my family. He turned up with flowers for granny and chocolates for mum. He would always have my back and it just felt like a great big cuddle physically and mentally. I felt really safe and was just the happiest I had ever been. I had a couple of warnings from friends, but I just thought that they didn't know him like I did. That I would take him as he treated myself and those I loved. So I put their warnings aside. The first year was great, but then when things then started going wrong I didn't want to admit it to those friends (or myself I suppose) even the start of things going wrong, i.e. Control I just took as his great care for me. I was really sucked in myself. Sorry for merail but seeing the early pictures of him with Alice I can relate

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.