Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess because BW personally hurted her by dating her property

Reactions: 15
There's absolutely no way Alice looked like that in 2021! And he was already separated from her by then! This is probably 2004 or something.
The photos are quoted as being September 2002.

Reactions: 10
@CookieMonsta Great to see you back!

Reactions: 11
Do you ever look at Ol Tone's likes? "He" likes fibromalgia tweets and apparently, his wife Rachel (who he met at Alice's wedding) is a narcisstic abuser?

Reactions: 24
It was probably 120 in the shade that day!!! The way Alice was sucking down cocktails in her wedding photos - she must have been very very thirsty!
Doomed flowers reflecting the doom Alice brings to everything

Reactions: 12
She’s always doing something to get attention, every time they were photographed she wanted the focus to be on her.

What the fuck is that all about? Are those her lips or her tongue? I’m surprised she didn’t throw him over the table and mount him. Just. Gross! Poor poor Mama G. having that thing for her firstborn’s wife.
It's always gross because she bigger than him, it's like she overpowers him.

Reactions: 11
If I'm not wrong today must be Alice's deadline to submit her financials

i btw am slightly amused about her wording in her rant last week "the people I take to court (perhaps, in 3 months)" - you got it the wrong way, luv - unless she files herself for one

Do you ever look at Ol Tone's likes? "He" likes fibromalgia tweets and apparently, his wife Rachel (who he met at Alice's wedding) is a narcisstic abuser?

View attachment 1112268
lol

tho in fairness you can like stuff in order to be angry on behalf of others *look at you, Loopy*

"Lifted off the train by FABMEN?"

Wtf? Have I missed something? Should I know what is a 'fabman' and do they hang around Tube stations, possibly wearing glitter catsuits? Tone? TONE?

Reactions: 27
Sometimes life is just shit. Crap things come in waves, washing over really good people. Use this place as a bit of an escape. Groan, gasp and laugh with everyone here. We are here to support and build each other up, all off the back of Crazy Alice Evans. Who would have ever thought so much good could come out of the disaster that is Our Alice. Much love to you and you family.

Reactions: 23
Sorry if this was already posted, but just thought it was sweet that Loopy described Alice

Reactions: 13
Howling at your profile pic

Tone(Alice) is just having a wee dig at Mama G .
None of these (alleged) Evanses have any class.

Still passive aggressively sending kisses to this user. Absolute dick move.
Something tells me that invite might be revoked.

I
This all the way too!

I'm so jelly! I have really heavy lids as well. I am sure they add to my migraines. I am so working this angle now.
Ive had my upper and lower eyes done. Wish I had done it sooner. Totally worth the money.

Last edited:
We were farmers. I was brought up on Meat & 3 Veg, usually home kill from the deep freeze. NZ farmers are no way low class.

My husband lived in Asia for a bit and he cooks that on the weekend. I'm on week day duty and it's still normally Meat & 3 but my version is a little more "Chefy" than my mums. I love cooking. On the menu tonight is Pork Ribs.

I kind of thought Twitter had stopped since Alice disappeared clearly I’m wrong. I’m reading arguments over who blocked who first. Lmao. Also went to find BW Twitter and took me forever since she slipped in a sneaky m between her first and last name.

So it’s not two more sleeps after all

OMG.. I can’t stop crying..

Anyway I’ll take $100 please on ‘Gruff rope to hang herself’..

https://giphy.com/SsaY6eIIKSJJtPEh6B

Reactions: 23
Ioan has requested to postpone the hearing (not granted yet, I think - but given that Alice appears to know this for a while and his trip to the UK I guess that's just a formality)
View attachment 1112226
I'm devastated. This was going to be the highlight of my week.
I had plans. Early breakfast with lashings of chocolate sauce. Phone off the hook.
How can he do this to me?

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.