Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks. I know we discussed the poor door but wasn't sure if there had been something since then that I missed.
Good night !

Reactions: 3
Aye that was like 600 posts back…I think we moved on from it. Probs best not to drudge it up again…

Reactions: 1
Someone brought up she hitting him. So I questioned why domestic violence was brought up. I should have said physical violence. Anywhooo I can’t remember who or why. Oh yeah it was Kitty that said it. So I wanted to know why we were talking about something like that with no evidence
Yeah, that makes me uncomfortable. There’s zero evidence of that.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I wish I could be there when her lawyer gets emails from AE in all seriousness regarding Mr Woofington and a wet fart asking them to find a law to get her a better divorce/ban BW from the US/0 custody to IG based on some mad tweets of which she has no evidence are from BW or IG 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wish I could be there when her lawyer gets emails from AE in all seriousness regarding Mr Woofington and a wet fart asking them to find a law to get her a better divorce/ban BW from the US/0 custody to IG based on some mad tweets of which she has no evidence are from BW or IG 😂
and then she complains about him wasting money

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I need an eye roll reaction :rolleyes:
She was terrified of talking about suicidal tendencies a year ago but back in '19 (right year?) she was tweeting about her frame of mind to the point concerned people tweeted IG who was in Aus shooting telling him how worried they were.

BW was going to walk into the house and ...become her?.... Perish the thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i feel so bad for those kids. “mummy hates daddy, she tells us we don’t make dad happy, she tells us we have to hate dad and younger women are sluts and it’s ok to mock their appearance and go off the rails with NO SOLID EVIDENCE (let’s face it, she has absolutely no hardcore evidence. a judge would laugh her out of court) and she’s also thinking of suicide”

I wanna see what happens when Ioan gets back

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Do you think she’s doing this to try to get free legal? I do. I think she was hoping for a pro Bono deal or crowd funding

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s doing this to try to get free legal? I do. I think she was hoping for a pro Bono deal or crowd funding
How on earth would she qualify for pro bono, she’s so delusional 🤣🤣🤣🤣. But she should definitely crowdfund it, her Twitter acolytes will fall over themselves to give her money, I guarantee.

Reactions: 6
She brought up crowd funding. I’m surprised she hasn’t started it yet.

Reactions: 3
How on earth would she qualify for pro bono, she’s so delusional 🤣🤣🤣🤣. But she should definitely crowdfund it, her Twitter acolytes will fall over themselves to give her money, I guarantee.
I wonder if her game is to try attract a lawyer for publicity? So like hoping a lawyer will step in to help her. Thing is there is nothing to pay out at the end she’s already said there is no money! So it’s not like any lawyer is taking on a multi millionaire with the potential of large settlement

Reactions: 7
I wonder if her game is to try attract a lawyer for publicity? So like hoping a lawyer will step in to help her. Thing is there is nothing to pay out at the end she’s already said there is no money! So it’s not like any lawyer is taking on a multi millionaire with the potential of large settlement
The thing is Alice is going to complain about harassment on her own Twitter account that she shouldn’t be on to gain lawyer favours. I don’t know , is she honestly this dense?
She is pretending the “harassment” is BW and IG to turn the cards in her favour.

Reactions: 7
Surely one of her FMs has law adjacent experience and can Erin Brockovich this tit? Where are you Tom Gerardi - a poor defenceless victim needs help being fleeced!

Omg my post was number #900 - we can nominate new thread titles now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WOWZA, I didn’t know that people having negative emotional responses to bad situations is a good enough reason to support them even in cases where THEY ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE for harming others, but that’s cool, Lorraine, you jerk!

213F2591-B70F-43DC-B846-D7933D407028.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.