Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be so interesting to work out how many hours (or minutes) per day she spends off twitter/giving full attention to her children. It's 2.30 am in LA
I was going to ask before it anyone with heaps of free time and an obsessive nature would like to do a chart and plot whenever Alice is online!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean these “supporters” are so unfathomably selfish that it bewilders (and even frightens) me. The degree of cognitive dissonance in all of this is wild. I can only liken it to sober people giving drugs to an already-struggling drug addict and being like, “Here you go, buddy, have at it!” (Pls don’t be taken aback by the drug metaphor—I was an addict for a few years, too, and from my POV the FM’s behavior is similarly & cruelly enabling.)

Not to diminish Alice’s responsibility or poor judgment-making in this, but sweet Jesus! She clearly crawls back to the socials hourly for another rage-high. That IE clip of her scrolling on her phone was embarrassing, it felt like the beginning of a news story talking about the dangers of vulnerable teenagers getting hooked to social media. If this crazy coconut loses custody of ANYTHING in this divorce, I hope it’s her Twitter account?! 🌴🥥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How can you believe in Karma but say manifesting is bullshit. They are one and the same thing. Imaginary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How can you believe in Karma but say manifesting is bullshit. They are one and the same thing. Imaginary
it makes me mad how heavily the western world misuses the concept of karma

• Heart
Reactions: 13
it makes me mad how heavily the western world misuses the concept of karma
Indeed I agree. The kind of karma they speak of is literally identical to the westernised concept of manifesting

Reactions: 3
I spent some time today looking thru comments on that article from 5 months ago when Ioan was swimming off Santa Monica beach. I know it was 5 months ago because each comment was tagged "5 months ago".
ANYWAY, almost every one of them said she is crazy, she is off her rocker etc. That was just based on her tweets up til then. And maybe 1 video? Not sure.
A few of them were less than complimentary about Ioan but they tended to say something like "they're as bad as each other".
I can't imagine her recent efforts would change any of those minds.

Reactions: 7
Someone on Tattle is Mr Wolfington and I can’t get over it. Was just re reading and this level of laughter is next level. Mr wolfington has to be incorporated into next thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think you're right, @EssieMay -- Ioan will be up a creek, financially. But I'm curious why you say that he will never work again. It seems like his career is moving along now slowly but surely... far from A-list but certainly getting some jobs.
She is trashing his reputation so it might make it hard for him to find work.
On the other hand, he might start getting job offers once he's unhooked from the harpy from hell
Plus I reckon he could move back to the UK with the 2 girls, get more work there and more settled and peaceful life.

Reactions: 8
I really hope Gloria is a double agent and actually communicating with him several times a day.

I know he is filming and probably needs the money but he’s made of different stuff than me. I would be so terrified she was going to kill herself or the kids I would be back there in a flash, job or no job.

The circumstances are completely different but she/this reminds me of the attention seeking and drama and substance abuse by Paula Yates and I really don’t think it’s going to end well.
This is exactly how I feel.

Reactions: 4
Indeed I agree. The kind of karma they speak of is literally identical to the westernised concept of manifesting
True! Karma is something we live every moment we are reaping and creating our own karma. They talk about it as if it’s a punishment, one that only happens in the future and only to people they dislike. They completely ignore that their own present circumstance is also karmic. I mean they don’t have to believe that stuff but if they are going to throw it about at least have some idea what it is.

Where was it originally said that he had touched her? Defended himself? Hit her? What?
Someone brought up she hitting him. So I questioned why domestic violence was brought up. I should have said physical violence. Anywhooo I can’t remember who or why. Oh yeah it was Kitty that said it. So I wanted to know why we were talking about something like that with no evidence

Reactions: 3
On liking instagram photos...

1636889496011.png

Mr Woofington is scary

1636889520090.png

They may not have had anything to say, it doesn't mean they didn't watch it and take notes, or indeed, request the unedited cut from the channels

1636889551412.png

On Gloria

1636889578686.png

Oh so you do have lawyers now.

1636889598406.png

O...kay...so willing to toe your party line therefore wonderful and perfect?

1636889620150.png

What does EN have to do with anything?

1636889636899.png

Why would he pretend on set to being abused if he wasn't...? If you're asking someone to ask Woofington questions, perhaps not do it in a reply to Woofington.

1636889755306.png

Not sure she's completely in your corner, though, didn't she talk about stepping away from social media to help yourself?

1636889884706.png

PS: It's about 0340 in the morning, local time. All the sleep, yes?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.