Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOWZA, I didn’t know that people having negative emotional responses to bad situations is a good enough reason to support them even in cases where THEY ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE for harming others, but that’s cool, Lorraine, you jerk!

View attachment 864973
Lorraine needs to be careful.
IG is (imo) doing exactly what he's been advised to do. Going No Contact means exactly that. Do not respond in any way shape or form. If and when his side of the story comes out and AE is proven to be a Narc it could be seen that anyone giving her airtime was complicit in abuse.
Not a good look for a person/programme .

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Loraine is doing damage control, like she has only just realised Alice is a mess and should not be on ‘social media’ aka ‘any kind of media’. Alice even mentioned self harm on the show. It was totally inappropriate to have her on there and they know it.
Alice seems to be somehow aware she messed up and she keeps saying she felt much better after talking to Lorraine. She wants more interviews but the self harm and emotional volatility is something chat show hosts avoid like the plague. In this case it’s a disaster waiting to happen.

Reactions: 12
Quite. And as if Ioan had to depend on her amazing contacts (🤔) to keep him in work.
I just don’t think, based on the evidence she has herself provided, that she was ever an easy person to work with.
I also wonder whether she ever harassed the staff on Ioan’s movies/TV series, or his female co-stars. She seems that controlling, that I can see her phoning the directors/producers to harangue them about perceived slights to her personal property (i.e. Ioan). Like a helicopter parent to a pre-school child. And god help any attractive female that he had to work with. I can only imagine.
It’s quite telling that the blue-ticks have largely (if they dare) been coming out for Ioan. Whereas Alice is stuck with the weird obsessive basement-dwelling superfans who she’s never actually met.
Can you imagine how jealous AE was of the gorgeous costars in Forever?

Reactions: 6
@welp will know the answer to this but is there any software/script people can use to take regular snapshots of a feed? Seems like employing people to sit up all night refreshing Twitter is a big pita but badmouthing on SM is relevant to a custody case.
yeah, you can. At the very least in text form.
Loraine is doing damage control, like she has only just realised Alice is a mess and should not be on ‘social media’ aka ‘any kind of media’. Alice even mentioned self harm on the show. It was totally inappropriate to have her on there and they know it.
Alice seems to be somehow aware she messed up and she keeps saying she felt much better after talking to Lorraine. She wants more interviews but the self harm and emotional volatility is something chat show hosts avoid like the plague. In this case it’s a disaster waiting to happen.
is the "stay off social media" bit even from her?
Can anyone explain what's AE is talking about here?
View attachment 865070
while it's not a law it's generally recommended to wait 6 months before introducing a new partner to kids (again it's not a law I believe, but courts definitely find this more responsible). She is probably hoping that in that way she can keep the kids away from Bianca for longer (maybe so long that she and Ioan have broken up by then). I'm with her on that one actually. Meeting partners of parents too early (although I reckon she doesnt want it all) is a disaster

Reactions: 11
yeah, you can. At the very least in text form.

is the "stay off social media" bit even from her?

while it's not a law it's generally recommended to wait 6 months before introducing a new partner to kids (again it's not a law I believe, but courts definitely find this more responsible). She is probably hoping that in that way she can keep the kids away from Bianca for longer (maybe so long that she and Ioan have broken up by then). I'm with her on thst one actually. Meeting partners of parents too early (although I reckon she doesnt want it all) is a disaster
Aha! Yes, I get that now. Thank you.
EDT: It's very much not in AE's interests (regarding the girls) to keep on trying to establish this 3 year affair timeline then, surely?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There is no law about new partners. It is sad when this happens but you can rarely stop this kind of thing. He’s their parent too

Reactions: 5
I agree with all of it except the liking the pic that was in 2018. Because I do it myself. You go into someone’s account and go through all their photos and like them all. I do it a lot.
I agree as well. And if he’s likeing it because that’s when he met her which eventually led to their romance, that day would have meaning for him now. Season 2 of Harrow began filming in October or November 2018.

Reactions: 5
There is no law about new partners. It is sad when this happens but you can rarely stop this kind of thing. He’s their parent too
Could it be used a condition in child custody arrangements though? Could a judge order that BW is not allowed to be in contact with the children because she has not been a partner for 6 months+?

Reactions: 2
Aha! Yes, I get that now. Thank you.
EDT: It's very much not in AE's interests (regarding the girls) to keep on trying to establish this 3 year affair timeline then, surely?
Exactly

It's not a law, but it's also not a law that you arent allowed to post drunk at 3 am on twitter, yet it's very relevant for custody.

If he really didnt tell his kids yet that it's definitely over between him and their mother I would definitely request to make it a condition that they cant see his new partner for a couple of months. It would be otherwise pretty damaging. I think that's very reasonable. There are reasons why it's recommended to not date at all before the divorce is finalised (unless it's endless of course). Again, it's not against the law, but it's a valid point for custody arrangements in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.