Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iamthecat

May I ask why the domestic violence is coming up?? That is pretty serious allegations to make
Because domestic violence isn’t just limited to the physical. There’s physical, emotional, psychological, financial abuse and controlling coercive behaviour. This all falls under the definition in UK law.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Feel a bit like I'm at AA

My name is GLP and I'm a divorced woman with no particular interest in Ioan Gruffudd but as a survivor of abuse I am addicted to the Alice Evans drama 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Mgc85

The way she responds to anyone who challenges her or doesn’t outright appease her on social media is so awful. She responds as an utter bully, going straight for their looks or their perceived lack of intelligence. She’s not below going after family or trying to smear reputations either. That is her on the surface, her public face, her best foot forward as such. If that’s how she is in the public eye, there’s a reasonable chance her behaviour at home and away from the public eye is far, far worse.

She seemed to revel in alternating between belittling IG, asserting ownership, highlighting any flaws or failures or making it clear he didn’t want certain things on social media and that she had no respect for those wishes or boundaries. She’s already mentioned threats of self harm more than once to do with random online altercations and him pulling away from her so again it’s not unreasonable to think she may have used that with him to keep him in place over the years.

She can’t seem to decide whether they had a perfect marriage or he (and his family) were awful all along. And god forbid you challenge her on her switch between narratives or try to hold her accountable for any of her own behaviour.

Why does she get to hide behind the wronged woman label with all of this? Would we excuse this behaviour by a male public figure nowadays? To sympathise with her is a stretch at this point, to excuse it in such a public forum isn’t really acceptable anymore with how far it’s gone and to those that celebrate her behaving like this and egg her on…this isn’t a game, stop baiting her into escalating this. Really, it’s disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Clairer86

VIP Member
God Bianca is just the greatest gift to her isn’t she - removes any necessity of self reflection and the part she may have played in the break up (yes I said it, BREAK UP) of the relationship. Instead it was just a home wrecker’s fault, IG without agency and AE blameless and blindsided.

And tweeting BW’s (former?) agency? That’s just totally normal behaviour. Multi-tasking!

View attachment 862740View attachment 862741
She is a full blown narcissistic psychopath at this point! I suffer with mental health issues myself (i have been diagnosed with both Bipolar 2, and Borderline Personality Disorder) and normally i hate it when people diagnose others as having mental health issues. But in this case, she is really dangerous and honestly i can see her getting sectioned the way she is carrying on.
I have been through my fair share of heartbreak but i have never behaved in this way. She is a disgrace, and even if she does get diagnosed with a mental health issue then that absolutely does not justify her behaviour. I really hope no one reading this thread thinks she is the standard for people with BPD because i dont know anyone with BPD who behaves in this way, myself included.
Just reading her tweets is making me feel so angry, and when she picks on Bianca's looks, it really does show what type of 'woman' she is.
The thing is, i reckon she would take him back in a heartbeat if he asked her!

• Heart

estellastheme

Chatty Member
The difference is that this is not real life, it is Hollywood life. He is off on location for months at a time and the dialogue for Alice resumes legally when he is back in LA and when he arranges to pick up the kids. A normal year of 'getting over it' for us plebs, doesn't really work when the calendar for the family is based on when the Dad returns from being away after months of work.
I mean, look, I’m third generation Hollywood party kid; my parents went through an eerily similar acrimonious divorce but decades prior to social media thankfully; my dad bounced for weeks and months at a time for his work leaving us with our psychotically narcissistic mother throughout the duration of the divorce (which was the same work situation as prior to their breakup). Please tell me more about how I don’t understand the passage of time and how it’s so different in LA. It truly doesn’t matter if you are in an abnormal work/life situation or not. Time passes in the same literal parameter the world over. Break-ups suck and I imagine the deterioration of a marriage is even worse but a year of publicly wallowing and being a vindictive bitch while alienating your children? It’s horrific and it’s honestly disturbing that this is being brushed off as not the same as the passage of time for us plebs. She has had not only plenty of time and the privilege of not having to work and having a full time nanny to grieve the breakdown of her relationship to at least move past it a tiny bit. She has also had plenty of time to damage her children. We also live in 2021, communication happens constantly 24 hours a day. Legal conversations don’t just cease for months at a time because one party isn’t there; their wizard app doesn’t have timeline constraints on it. Yes it can be harder for the girls to not see him all the time but they also weren’t before based on the home life they worked out so it’s not that much different.
I get that you are projecting from your experience just as I am however the passage of time and life doesn’t cease just because two people have an “abnormal” life/jobs and are often not in the same time zone when going through a break-up. Nothing would change about this situation if they were both in LA and both unemployed.

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
i think it’s proof of damage to his image. He will say he can’t get decent work and therefore can’t pay her anything like the money the family received from him till now. She’s manipulative but she’s not nearly as smart as people give her credit for

• Heart

clarkees

Chatty Member
BW seems a little immature tbf. I get the feeling that if IG and BW start engaging publicly we will bore of them quite quickly. Their silence is their saving grace at the moment and credit where it’s due, his stonewalling skills are really impressive.
I don’t think she’s immature from her SM or the videos/images of her out there, even by comparing her to AE. We’re similar ages and she is a lot like people I know so I’m not sure where you get immature from. Stonewalling is also implying what IG is doing is an abusive tactic which also isn’t fair. He’s ignoring AE, yes, because there is no reasoning with her and he was probably getting this endless onslaught of abuse in his ear alongside SM.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mummybummy

OK so I've just checked in after missing the last 2 threads (things are moving quickly huh?)

I had some sympathy as I was where she was a few years ago. Husband left me with a 2 year old for an instagram model and I thought the world had fallen away from me. I got over it pretty fast and realised I was better off with out him but, yes, I felt vitriolic.

I get that maintaining a quiet dignity makes life very easy for some men and I had some choice words to say about the new couple to my friends and family but I am so glad I said nothing on social media.

But... the way she is behaving now is frankly frightening. Assuming that anyone that disagrees with her perspective or her approach is BW, the embrarrasing personal digs on her appearance (her teeth are fine?? - not that it would be any less ridiculous if they weren't).

She has lost all sense of reality and residing in a social media echo-chamber where strangers applaud her madness is doing her no favours at all.

I am worried about her children and, while I am no fan of IG or what he has done, poor Alice is the only one responsible for her own demise.

• Heart

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
She is so pathetic calling BW derogatory names she truly is. The more I see of her the more I wonder how the hell he stayed with her for so long, she really is deranged.

I know she has upped the anti since he left but can you imagine living with even 50 percent of that craziness day in day out? I wonder if he was on medication?

• Heart

Clairer86

VIP Member
Dear God. Are these excuses because you are a huge Ioan fan or hate Alice? What do you think the point of marriage counselling is or does it not count for men? Where did common decency and sense go?
You go on about being gaslighted, yet you have been continuously passive aggressive throughout your posts. You tried to belittle another poster by using that age old basic as fuck argument "How old are you?" nonsense, and when anyone has a different opinion to you, you say they are making excuses and they are fans of IG. It seems you are trying to cause an argument at any opportunity, and no wonder other posters are suspicious of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm just now catching up and I'm just completely thrown by the fact their nanny has cancer and is still expected to keep working. I know she has mouths to feed, but if AE loves her as much as she claims and is financially stable enough to keep paying her wage (though she oscillates between destitute and perfectly capable of employing the nanny independent of IG depending on how she needs to come across at the moment), I don't think Gloria should be expected to work an 8 hour day still. AE doesn't do shit all day, she can take care of her own kids fine. So weird that this woman she supposedly loves so much is expected to work full time through cancer whilst AE does nothing all day. And if she IS with her kids like she claims, then why is the nanny even needed at this stage? They're not toddlers anymore, and if you don't wanna be responsible for keeping kids entertained through the day, maybe you shouldn't be a parent.

• Wow
  • Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
I'm a worried, not angry Tattler. I do understand that IG can't get home until he has finished his contract but he must be worried sick. He will thankfully be home soon. His estranged wife is complete poison, this is a shit show.

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
He’s very easy on the eyes. This is another reason for AE’s rage. No more showing off of the half naked “hub” on her Instagram.
I don’t really fancy him but he has a really amazing smile. It’s his best feature. I think that’s telling too re the IG post.

I mean these “supporters” are so unfathomably selfish that it bewilders (and even frightens) me. The degree of cognitive dissonance in all of this is wild. I can only liken it to sober people giving drugs to an already-struggling drug addict and being like, “Here you go, buddy, have at it!” (Pls don’t be taken aback by the drug metaphor—I was an addict for a few years, too, and from my POV the FM’s behavior is similarly & cruelly enabling.)

Not to diminish Alice’s responsibility or poor judgment-making in this, but sweet Jesus! She clearly crawls back to the socials hourly for another rage-high. That IE clip of her scrolling on her phone was embarrassing, it felt like the beginning of a news story talking about the dangers of vulnerable teenagers getting hooked to social media. If this crazy coconut loses custody of ANYTHING in this divorce, I hope it’s her Twitter account?! 🌴🥥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I assume she goes on to say something like '...based on her (BW) stalking and stealing my husband' or something along those lines??
View attachment 865173
Maybe she would be able to put forward a case to prevent BW being in contact with them if BW was a danger to them or a really bad influence on them e.g. if BW was drinking all night long, taking pills, threatening suicide, sleeping while the children were left unsupervised, staying up all night sharing personal details about them on SM to the extent that she was unable to take them to school in the morning, attacking and disparaging the children's parent or other family member on a regular basis ....
...oh wait a minute, that won't work

• Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
She’s deranged - it’s full-on narc rage at this point. She’s furious with Ioan because he left, and she can no longer control him. Him leaving wasn’t in her script, how dare he, so she’s desperate to get him back. That’s why she’s always trying to engage him (hijacking her daughter’s calls, hanging on to his clothes), because she’s so deluded she thinks that, if only she could talk to him, she could browbeat him into coming back.
I can really see why he’s only communicating through the Wizard. And yet she only gets worse - she’s a vicious bully and she’s poisoning her daughters against him. I actually think he must be going through hell with all this.
Not only that, but I think it’s inevitable this will damage his career. If a TV company is doing publicity for a new show, they won’t want it being overshadowed by the lead actor’s chaotic personal life. Especially when Ioan is not that big a name and there are plenty of others who could take his roles.
The chances are that the divorce will happen, and the (heavily mortgaged) house will be sold, and Alice will not get a great fortune - because the money simply isn’t there. She will have to live a very ordinary life, no more red carpets. So her bitterness will only get worse. Imagine what she’ll be like if he ever re-marries, or has more kids. God help him.

• Heart