Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
You know they say that when there is a horrific accident or something and there are a large number of casualties, the medics say go to the quiet ones because if they are able to make a lot of noise, they are likely in a better way than the people unconscious or unable to scream.

Just a metaphor that I think may apply here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Perplexity

VIP Member
What about Ioan's male lovers? Have they spoken? I bet he had to put out for roles.
Why do you keep saying things like this? If he’s gay then he’s kept it extremely private but is doesn’t seem like there’s any evidence of it. Your comments about this (and the posting of topless photos of him) are really starting to come off as weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

plinky

VIP Member
I think Ella is probably angry with her dad, it’s normal to be angry they left and want things to go back to how they were. Up to this point, that’s expected. What has been shown by AE is that E is trying to emotionally manipulate her dad by withdrawing contact because he will not come to the house and swim in the pool. When she has had to leave her house to visit him, she had a screaming meltdown. This child clearly needs therapy because that is not within the boundaries of her age or reasonable.

Demanding he come to the house is eerily echoed by AE saying the same things and also that he will not talk to her. AE also is keen to explore the possibility of being present at all forms contact to oversee it. AE has not removed his items from the house despite IG filing for divorce and having a new place to live. AE and her eldest daughter are bonding over this trauma, with big E stepping in to defend and prove her love for her mother.

AE is clearly utterly gleeful and supportive via SM of big E refusing contact which reinforces to E that she’s correct in her thinking - dad is bad, what dad has done is bad, dad has lied, dad needs to be punished, dad is not conforming, something is wrong with dad, this is temporary, mum is destroyed, mum is fragile, dad has ruined mums life.

AE will defend all of the above as it’s TRUE, at least in her mind. For a black and white thinker like AE (who believes in something imaginary called ‘girl code’ that is a made up concept where strangers of the same sex are condemned if they break imaginary rules) she cannot see where she has crossed all of the lines with E.

but it’s true she will cry! You should be honest with your kids! I’m not hiding anything! I didn’t leave he did! They deserve honesty! Why should I say nothing!

It isn’t that you should say nothing. It is that your kids deserve to live a life free from your emotional burdens and trauma. They deserve to have 2 parents love them, even if the parents no longer love each other. Kids should have honesty, but it should not be clouded by all of your issues. It is normal for a child to not want to move house but not to lie awake terrified that they will be homeless. No child needs to hear that. They also should never be taught that romantic love is ‘unconditional’ and forever as that IS NOT TRUE

What should be happening is this if she wants to be ‘honest’ and I have had this conversation with my own kids:

Yes, mum is hurt. But I will be ok. Yes dad did leave but he just moved to a different home, he has not left you guys he loves you very much. I can’t answer for dad, any questions you have about him you can ask him. Sometimes adults decide they don’t want to be together anymore but they still love their children. I want your dad to be happy, sometimes I feel angry with him and I am sorry if this ever upsets you. I know you love him and I will try really hard not to say anything that upsets you, and I don’t want you to worry. We are going to talk about money and the house but don’t worry. Both your parents will work hard to give you a happy loving home. It may look a little different to what we all had before, but it will be ok. If there are things I do or say that you don’t like, just tell me and be honest. Sometimes grown ups and children can take a little while to get used to new situations, so let’s all help each other by being kind and mindful of each other’s feelings. Let’s do nice things together like go to the park, watch movies and when you come back from your dads, you can talk to me if you want to but I will not ask you questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
(Side-note that I recognize BW is likely really uncomfy right now, but in terms of her using back-up Twitter profiles to harass AE? Nah.)

Also lmao at how Alice thinks everyone is as unstable as her and would create multiple bully-accounts like she would. I feel like we know her so well now that we could write an autobiography. 😂
5F444F37-AA7D-44DF-9BAE-F21489E72B3F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Re AE and her potential to self-harm: she already is. Drinking while taking prescription medication for a start.

Self-harm can display itself in lots of ways. In my case - picking chunks of skin off my head, cutting my eyelashes off, drinking while taking antidepressants, not bathing, eating my way up to 19st via an ED. Luckily I am not arrogant and so sought help/accepted it/listened to "opposition".

She is so utterly arrogant that she will not be reasoned with. I imagine Gloria has become a yes woman to protect her job/sanity and IG had enough of being a yes man.

Additionally, and I apologise for such a me-rail but I feel this topic brings out our opinions based on life experience, I too find it shocking that AE thinks this is the worst thing that could happen to a woman. When I was 19 my 19yo fiancé died of illness related to alcoholism. He left me pregnant. I was thrilled to have something left. I miscarried. My life was destroyed.

I found love again and have never been able to get pregnant again. I can't afford 9 rounds of IVF or whatever 😂

She is selfish to the point of putting her needs to SHARE and be SEEN above her kids' privacy. I honestly wish we didn't know their names. I hope IG manages to find a way of having AE stop posting their images until they are adults and can consent.

Another BPD woman here. Sick of seeing it thrown about like an insult on the net.

Sending love to everyone affected by the exhausting emotions this is bringing up. It's hard to look away. I feel ghastly for not being able to. I must add I'm taking no pleasure in any of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I think something to take into consideration here also is that IG, from AE’s accounts, was seemingly struggling with his MH in some ways also. He might be finding this polar opposite way of acting and thinking as therapeutic for himself - which, yes, would make this a rebound relationship but that isn’t a bad thing really. A break from toxic patterns and emotional/mental abuse from AE (I don’t want to suggest he was physically abused as I’ve not seen sufficient evidence - happy to be corrected!) is probably what he needed for himself. The way that AE goes on attacking them both with no mind or repercussions or impact is wild - if IG ended up actioning his suffering MH in a severe and final way because of this campaign of bullying, how would she feel that her daughters father was completely gone?
I’m glad you brought this up because people seem to think because IG is the one who left, and found someone new that he is not suffering in any way form or fashion. That’s completely wrong. He’s likely been going through pure Hell. That’s a tremendous amount of stress for him to go through, for anyone to go through.
He probably wonders if he’ll ever be able to breathe again. AE will be an anchor around his neck until the day he or she dies.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

welp

VIP Member
I feel almost bad for looking forward to his return next week as if it was a bloody TV series

• Haha
Reactions: 28

NarcRage

VIP Member
Ba

Basically AE claims these accounts know stuff only IG would know but the truth is most of it comes from her drunk tweets that she then deleted
I know more about her, their relationship, her nanny, their kids, her illnesses, her prescriptions from her drunk tweets than I know about my actual friends...I'm talking people I've known twenty years or more.

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
Can somebody make her stop? She is deranged, I am scared for the girls, she obviously wants to hurt Ioan anyway she can, it is terrifying

• Heart

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
"Unheard of" - Girl, everyone knows this for about 20 years!
View attachment 864619

I know it’s still early but this is lining up to be my favourite Alice quote of the day:

‘he was spinning a completely unheard narrative about me. That I was dominating, difficult and aggressive’

I mean come on Ioan, what kind of animal are you to say that about Alice? How could you spread such lies and falsehoods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I’m also going to have to get a full-time nanny and housekeeper at this rate. FFS I wish she’d get a job and give us a chance to keep up.

• Haha

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
11 pages of grunking check in! ✊🏼😤 hope everyone is taking regular breaks to stretch, drink water and reassurance friends & family that they are indeed alive! To those that have jobs - sorry to their bosses 💀

Alice is REALLY wallowing isn’t she?! And her followers love to wallow with her sigh. For every “keep your head up you’ve got this!” there’s “have you ever considered the possibility he was fucking her in your bed????”

• Haha
  • Wow

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
At the end of the day, does it really matter whether he’s been cheating on her for 3 years or 6 months? AE is just avoiding her pain by spending her time gathering evidence against them. But for what? Her evidence is not going to affect or change anything. The hard cold facts are, she is deranged and he doesn’t want to be with this kind of crazy anymore.

She is definitely escalating because her latest tactics didn’t provoke a response from him. Her behaviours match those of a textbook abuser. Her sympathisers are supporting an abuser. That must feel good 👍🏻 Am I missing something here? In black and white, page after page is evidence of her abuse and she has a fan base who accept and encourage her abuse. That’s got to be a reflection on them surely. What kind of person has an abusers back?😒

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
That is the really sad thing. Alice is processing this all in real-time and online and exposing her children. Aside from the fact is it is all irrelevant in No-fault divorce California, she is not thinking about how she and the children are going to look back on this. Alice is scared and frightened for what the future holds. There is nothing wrong with processing or joining the dots privately, what she doesn't seem to realize is that those dots make zero difference legally, and by joining them in a public forum she is putting herself and her children in peril
Now I like to think I have empathy. Even though I am totally #Team2Es and think Malice has acted totally abusively, I am sure she is going through pain and some worry right now.

However... From what I can actually see, she's not spending any time at all worrying over the future or the practicalities. She's not upset in the sense that she seems sad about the breakup of her 20y relationship. She's spending all of her time waging this war on anyone who doesn't get with the Party Line.

Now if I were feeling generous I could perhaps understand it, in a way, as a coping mechanism. I could see someone staving off the hurt, the tears and the pain with getting really, really angry about what's happened and having a good old vent.

I did exactly that. In between sobbing brokenheartedly at the breakdown of my marriage, the loss of the future we could have had, the pain of all the abuse I had suffered, I raged! How fucking dare he! The utter bastard etc etc. I didn't leave it all on SM for posterity though, I wept and vented my feelings alone or to my best mate and my sister. I wrote some of the worst of them in a journal.

The problem here is that Alice has shown a pattern of abusive behaviour both online and in real life for a long, long time. This goes beyond hurt.

This is an already vicious person who now has a convenient excuse to spew hate in what is considered not only socially acceptable, but laudable purely because she is an older woman who's husband left the unhappy marriage while later taking up with a younger woman.

She's jumping on people's real and valid pain over a very real devastating event in their lives. Husband leaves wife for woman half her age is cliche for a reason, it does happen so, so much and it's fucking awful! There are no words.

But! She's hijacking your pain! She's hijacking other people like you's pain, and wearing it as a costume while she puts on her one woman hate parade.

And she's clever because it's working, she's gaining sympathy whilst acting in a way that usually most people would be loudly denouncing as varying from not fucking on to actually that's criminal, she should be charged for that.

It's hard not to sympathise when the story so resembles your own, but as we have to remember, and in our own relationships, learned to our own cost, to look closely at the actions not the words. That's when we see if someone is who they say they are.

With Alice we are somewhat lucky because not only does she show us what a nasty piece of work she is but she also tells us. Made me have to do a lot less brain work in the end so cheers Alice! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Oh dear, this whole situation with Alice is very triggering for me. Sorry if I have been going off on one. I totally get her and where she is now emotionally and I hugely sympathize with her. I look back on me and I cringe and I kept it on the down-low other than venting to friends and family. Weirdly what Alice is going through is helping me process shit that I chose not to revisit so I wouldn't dismiss her speaking out. We are all talking about it and why shouldn't we? Perhaps we should think about why she is being shut down, why it makes people uncomfortable. I think this is a wider conversation about women becoming redundant that perhaps women who are younger don't even realize is a conversation
I’m not younger. I’ve been cheated on. I have health issues. I’m a mother.
Alice was carrying on like this long before she believed IG had a girlfriend. In fact, she has a long standing reputation of being a complete and total AH.
She has a verifiable history of really bad behavior. She’s cruel, she lies, she bullies. If you don’t go through the entire lot of threads or at least the most likes posts you won’t know what AE is truly like.
The worst thing is her treatment of her daughters and utter lack of concern for them. I’m obviously sympathetic to your pain as I’m sure you’re nothing like Alice. But just know that she’s not the victim here.

I might be a bit behind or slow but who is Andrea Deaton? :ROFLMAO:
A lovely lady who runs a fan club for Ioan Gruffudd. AE and the FMs hate her with the very fiber of their being.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mickeycat

Chatty Member
Struggling to keep up, it's a bit like a Netflix series you want to keep binging! In the same way, I keep feeling (hoping) that there's going to be some massive twist when IG returns and breaks his silence and there will be egg all over AE and the FMs' faces.

These are a couple of things I'd love to happen, purely for the dramz and entertainment value:

1) IG returns to LA with BW and announces that he has recently been reunited with his previously unknown love child and it's BW. Turns out they were never dating but trying building a new father-daughter relationship "finally making each other smile" with the happiness of discovering each other. This was made extra difficult by the carrying on of his mental ex wife.
I can just see the full OK mag spread.
2) IG returns and comes out as gay. BW is a friend who has been supporting him with this and again, the process has been extra difficult due to crazy ex wife.

Then I remember these are real people (who I was previously unaware of - ended up here out of sheer nosiness via Secret Celeb Gossip thread a while back) and feel a bit bad but then I just return to the thread and lap it all up.
*Insert Pam and Mick drama meme here*

• Haha
  • Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Just a tiny splice of the kinds of conversations found in the AE “appreciation” Facebook group, unsurprisingly lead by the two psycho monkeys.
They lack so much self awareness it’s completely laughable.
I find the comments about people who are standing up for Ioan are only doing it because they think it will lead to Ioan ending up in their bed the most laughable, immature, and asinine assumptions I have ever heard in my entire life! I cannot believe this is coming from grown ass women. Stupid twats.

• Haha