Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE
???not sure I get this

Reactions: 11
BiB - easily explained - sociopath behaviour.
Has she ever had to face any consequences for her actions. e.g., the fender bender she had with the lady in the parking garage, nothing came of it. She left the scene of an accident, failed to give her insurance information to the other two drivers, and is still going about her merry way. In her mind, why would this be any different for her.

Reactions: 22
Has she ever had to face any consequences for her actions. e.g., the fender bender she had with the lady in the parking garage, nothing came of it. She left the scene of an accident, failed to give her insurance information to the other two drivers, and is still going about her merry way. In her mind, why would this be any different for her.
I wonder what Ioan thought about it? I can’t imagine that he was too pleased especially considering that it ended up on TMZ.

Reactions: 14
Where has FUCKO AlcaTone disappeared to? Not seen any mention of him for a while.

Has Alice forgot his twitter log in details? Or has he BLOCKED HER IMMEDIATELY.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She IS literally Ursula from The Little Mermaid. Right down to the red lipstick (which I love on myself), the neck, the belly, and the visceral hatred of a young woman trying to use her voice.

Honestly, if she were anyone else, I would almost understand her brain collapsing when she looks in the mirror and sees what she turned into.
Its not even the "menopause/middle age spread" Cate Blanchet is 1 yr younger (or in Alice's Wonderland 2 years older) than Alice and she looks stunning. Looking like Alice is NOT a rite of passage once a woman hits a certain age.

Alice let herself go in such spectacular fashion..its mind boggling.
And Keely Shaye Smith still looks gorgeous, even though she's gained weight. She clearly looks like she takes care of her hair and skin and dresses well, etc. Gaining weight post menopause doesn't mean you have to look terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Two things are bugging me about this: (1) she really doesn’t think she is going to face any consequences; and, this, (2) she really doesn’t think the law applies to her.

She already likely violated the TRO with Lupine’s post about Bianca and Ioan being in the U.K. If not that, some of her comments are thisclose to being harassing (at least). I can’t fathom having a client who truly didn’t read the TRO application when served. But I really believe she thinks everything she says is fair game since he left her. She’s just expressing her opinion, exercising her 1A, and is therefore being “silenced” by the court/patriarchy when she gets slapped with a TRO.

I hope the hearing is on 3/11 and that she gets a smack down for not taking the TRO seriously (at least a fine).
Alice has a serious case of DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another interesting thing I just noticed when rereading her response … it’s true that the respondent is not usually notified of an ex parte request for a TRO. Ioan’s lawyer did give hers (and therefore Alice) a heads up. But her lawyer responds that he couldn’t really be in any fear of actual domestic violence because he did that …. 😳
…which goes completely against case law. It’s true that I’m not FL, but I feel like I’m missing something. Maybe it’s just that it’s still unusual to have a man as the protected party against a female, so some things feel off? Or maybe it’s just because it’s Alice and she treats the legal system like dirt.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not suggesting you’re wrong but I got feeling she had control over her PD and narc tendencies to a degree until Ella was born. Then she lost control of them, and she popped her head out then. Although I’m sure she was never an angel.
I'm not armchair diagnosing nor am I excusing Alice here, but I just wanted to offer an example of this being a possibility.

I was diagnosed with BPD when I was 24, went through therapy and I take meds for some of the more difficult symptoms. I was living my best life for quite some time, I finally had my condition under control and was my best self. I got pregnant and was great through the pregnancy, but after having my daughter I was destabilised pretty badly. Along with having postnatal depression, it was like all that hard work was being undone. It's hard to explain in detail but I felt like I lost myself when I'd JUST found myself.

It took about two years and a lot of work on myself before I was stable again. I'm not the same as I was before I had my daughter, but I'm still a better version than pre-diagnosis. So I can absolutely believe that Alice may have had her tit together until after her first baby was born.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
…which goes completely against case law. It’s true that I’m not FL, but I feel like I’m missing something. Maybe it’s just that it’s still unusual to have a man as the protected party against a female, so some things feel off? Or maybe it’s just because it’s Alice and she treats the legal system like dirt.
I posted his complete response, above. He is relying heavily on first amendment rights. You can still speak out in the media and on social … but you can also do it without defaming or harassing someone. I am not a lawyer but it seems off to me that by virtue of being a public figure, you can say anything you want about anyone else considered a public figure, with no repercussions.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can I just say Alice nobody cares about your divorce there's millions of problems going on in the world , people are being killed so they can be free, the whole world is turning to tit . Be grateful you have 2 healthy children , a roof over your head and warm food in your stomach. Get the duck over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I found this comment on d-listed and I believe it.
Years ago there was someone saying how Alice brought Ioan's and Matthews Rhys' friendship apart with her craziness. Sad to see that they were probably right.

What a psycho. I feel mostly sorry for their kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
something tells me her lawyer was not happy when he saw after this that Ioan's request was largely about actual abuse (which Alice denied) and not on the defamation he focuses on here
Great point. I think getting multiple emails in a brief period of time, with the tone escalating to become more and more shrill and aggressive, paints a pretty good picture of harassment. She probably still doesn’t see what she did as abusive, but she sure sees him asking her to stop as muzzling her. I mean … she can speak about 1000 things. Just not him, just not Bianca. It shouldn’t be this hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
something tells me her lawyer was not happy when he saw after this that Ioan's request was largely about actual abuse (which Alice denied) and not on the defamation he focuses on here
Yes! He is so focussed on defamation isn’t he. And completely ignores actual verbal abuse and harassment. Prob a ploy to get judges focus away from it. But Leon forgets what makes a DVRO stick and it’s verbal online abuse.
This is a screen shot from when I first tried to show he can get a DVRO taken from CA courts.

AE7A0E61-78AE-4ACB-8174-B847A06D6735.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm not armchair diagnosing nor am I excusing Alice here, but I just wanted to offer an example of this being a possibility.

I was diagnosed with BPD when I was 24, went through therapy and I take meds for some of the more difficult symptoms. I was living my best life for quite some time, I finally had my condition under control and was my best self. I got pregnant and was great through the pregnancy, but after having my daughter I was destabilised pretty badly. Along with having postnatal depression, it was like all that hard work was being undone. It's hard to explain in detail but I felt like I lost myself when I'd JUST found myself.

It took about two years and a lot of work on myself before I was stable again. I'm not the same as I was before I had my daughter, but I'm still a better version than pre-diagnosis. So I can absolutely believe that Alice may have had her tit together until after her first baby was born.
Alice absolutely with documentation did not have her stuff together before having kids.

She faked accounts on IMDb boards to bully people, lie, and rant. She was aggressive to the online IG fan board that was shut down because of her antics.

She's been rumoured to be a nightmare on sets and in person.

She is both aware and purposeful in her actions to negativity impact people.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes! He is so focussed on defamation isn’t he. And completely ignores actual verbal abuse and harassment. Prob a ploy to get judges focus away from it. But Leon forgets what makes a DVRO stick and it’s verbal online abuse.
This is a screen shot from when I first tried to show he can get a DVRO
View attachment 1094926
Remember that in her response, she called out that section specifically and denied she was behaving in any way as described.

Reactions: 9
I think that attorney
Well that went well for her didn't it. How did her attorney put his name to that. I understand defending your client but he can't be that desperate for business. He has been in business for over thirty years? Or is it the exposure and publicity that comes with her case.

Reactions: 12
I think that attorney

Well that went well for her didn't it. How did her attorney put his name to that. I understand defending your client but he can't be that desperate for business. He has been in business for over thirty years? Or is it the exposure and publicity that comes with her case.
His dad was a successful TV producer. So I’m sure he’s seen his share of famous people and diva like actors.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder how Leon feels now?

I found this comment on d-listed and I believe it.
Years ago there was someone saying how Alice brought Ioan's and Matthews Rhys' friendship apart with her craziness. Sad to see that they were probably right.

What a psycho. I feel mostly sorry for their kids.
Matthew was the one who intervened when Ioan nearly got sucked into the cult and got his mum to come and take him home and talk sense to him. So I can imagine Matthew doing this sort of thing when Alice heaved into view.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.