Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Alice's lawyer only believes that domestic abuse and harm *only* exists if there is physical violence involved or the threat of it? Has he not read the actual bleeping terms of a DV RO or what qualifies as DV and/or abuse?

He's as bad as Alice. Like attracts like. They can both duck right off.

I am in a proper duck you mood after reading his response. It minimizes DA. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The thing with Alice and Leon is that the first thing they ask you is what did you do, what did they do and is there any evidence. Malice is a liar. She would have hidden all sorts from him. On the other hand Anne would be well versed into what exactly is going on. Leon is working with his hands tied behind his back. Lawyer and client actually need to work together. Poor bastard really but Alices problem at end of day. Leon gets to go home to his dinner.
I can’t see malice saying to Leon oh yeah on the weekend after finishing off a bottle of vodka I called the bogan Ho horse teeth witch

Reactions: 25
I think that attorney

Well that went well for her didn't it. How did her attorney put his name to that. I understand defending your client but he can't be that desperate for business. He has been in business for over thirty years? Or is it the exposure and publicity that comes with her case.
Maybe he didn't read it properly either? I don't know, I'm speculating. Seems clear cut to me but I'm not a lawyer.

His dad was a successful TV producer. So I’m sure he’s seen his share of famous people and diva like actors.
Grandfather, but yeah.

Reactions: 6
Guys I am no where near caught up but after viewing the wolfs twitter I wanted to query if there is such a thing as pretentious intelligence?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
oh her new cameo is interesting. Is she going down the remorse route?

(bad quality is from compressing in order to upload it here, follow the link below if it's too bad)

So Alice's lawyer only believes that domestic abuse and harm *only* exists if there is physical violence involved or the threat of it? Has he not read the actual bleeping terms of a DV RO or what qualifies as DV and/or abuse?

He's as bad as Alice. Like attracts like. They can both duck right off.

I am in a proper duck you mood after reading his response. It minimizes DA. 🤬
as the partner of a lawyer I beg to differ: he is doing his job and sometimes you have to be creative.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It occured to me that the reason Yo thought Alice had created the Tone account on Twitter and allegedly reached out to him wasn't because of Tattle or other accounts on Twitter calling the account out. I suspect it was because he knows she has a history of creating personas and using sock accounts. After more than 20 years together he knows how she operates.

Reactions: 38

View attachment 1094960
(bad quality is from compressing in order to upload it here, follow the link below if it's too bad)

as the partner of a lawyer I beg to differ: he is doing his job and sometimes you have to be creative.
Is she using facetune or other app to enlarge her eyes, smooth her skin because that picture looks distorted and the eyes seem all wrong.

I found this comment on d-listed and I believe it.
Years ago there was someone saying how Alice brought Ioan's and Matthews Rhys' friendship apart with her craziness. Sad to see that they were probably right.

What a psycho. I feel mostly sorry for their kids.
Now that is sad. And he didn't pick up on her craziness then. Wow. And the obtuse cow tried to use Mathhew Rhys' success against him. She just strengthened his conviction that he had made the right decision to leave.

Reactions: 19

View attachment 1094960

I have great respect for lawyers. I have a long standing relationship with one I used for years and one of my dearest friends is a lawyer. My divorce lawyers for my first marriage were absolute joy. We remained close enough afterwards to send holiday cards. I was pre law in college a million years ago and desperately wanted to become a lawyer myself until life took me in another direction. My love of the law remains with me to this day. So thank you for the reminder. Yes, of course he's doing his job. I let my sense of justice override my common sense. He's just doing his best to represent his nightmare client.

Second part: Alice still found a way to make the Cameo entirely about herself and take digs at Yo. Now that's talent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Oh, come on! How is she so shameless as to be giving other people mental health advice?!? And that’s the first time I’ve ever heard her say she regretted anything in that 113 pages (as it seems to that is what she’s referring to). Plus - this filter doesn’t work either, Alice.

And plus one to what @Mad Betty said re loving the law. He’s working with what he’s got. It’s a great reminder that (unless you’re a gov’t attorney) you should do a quick SM check of potential clients. She’s had red flags for years on Twitter alone. 5-1 minutes would have saved Leon, Esq. a giant headache.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I especially like her saying "Oh cant talk about this coz my lawyer..." proceeds to talk about it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I have great respect for lawyers. I have a long standing relationship with one I used for years and one of my dearest friends is a lawyer. My divorce lawyers for my first marriage were absolute joy. We remained close enough afterwards to send holiday cards. I was pre law in college a million years ago and desperately wanted to become a lawyer myself until life took me in another direction. My love of the law remains with me to this day. So thank you for the reminder. Yes, of course he's doing his job. I let my sense of justice override my common sense. He's just doing his best to represent his nightmare client.

Second part: Alice still found a way to make the Cameo entirely about herself and take digs at Yo. Now that's talent.
Two things, her eyes still seem off and her skin looks unnaturally smooth. She must read the comments on here because she is wearing the exact shade lipstick a poster in a previous thread suggested. The poster even included a picture of the lip color. That's a good change at least.

• Haha
  • Wow
Two things, her eyes still seem off and her skin looks unnaturally smooth. She must read the comments on here because she is wearing the exact shade lipstick a poster in a previous thread suggested. The poster even included a picture of the lip color. That's a good change at least.
She's using the big eye filter and autotune, perhaps? The eyes are just so weird and disorienting.

Reactions: 13
Okay, I've said before I'm a tad slow. What is the hand doing? I'm not joking.
How to put this...
- buffing the banana
- tooting your own horn
- tickle the pickle
- hand solo
- waxing the flagpole
There are a million of them, but you get the idea. :giggle:

And back on topic, hard to believe such a little thing like lipstick color could make such a difference. Alice looks much better here.
She must read the comments on here because she is wearing the exact shade lipstick a poster in a previous thread suggested. The poster even included a picture of the lip color. That's a good change at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"You're a scouser. I love Scousers. Actually my father's family are from Clwyd."

What the actual duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
“”
for some reason this makes me laugh lol
View attachment 1094988
this is so bleeping annoying. She repeatedly admits that she is chomping at the bit to abuse him and BW publicly, and confirms that the only thing stopping her is “legal reasons”. She literally has nothing else to talk about or going on in her life except abusing IG and BW. It’s pathetic. This whole “can’t wait to be able to spill my guts” shite is ridiculous. She’s a stupid, vacuous woman, for all her posturing about politics and pretending to have empathy. Run of the mill narcissistic abuser. Nothing interesting or unique about her. She only got away with it because she used to be attractive and she had a husband who propped up delusions for far too long.
I keep thinking of her laughing at one point that Ioan said something about the woman he married being kind etc, and she sneered that she’d like to meet this woman. I think she love bombed him to the point where he did believe this, and he thought all the people who rejected her were in the wrong. It only dawned on him in the last few years the mistake he had made in believing that she a good person. That must have been incredibly hard for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Omg, Loopy's tweets are so funny, it's the way he's so dismissive to anyone who doesn't agree with him. He sounds like a posh toddler..."I don't like you, so go away", you can almost hear his little foot stamping from here! 😂😂😂. You just know he was dying to say "Shoo", but wouldn't dare say it to a man 🙄.

I know that Alice is a monster, and everything that has happened to her is of her own doing, but it's a bit sad that the only people that she can talk to about her marriage breakdown, is two online strangers, who were fans of her husband. Deb and Lin have absolutely no regard for Alice's wellbeing, nor that of the 3 E's, they're only there for the dirt. They're just gossips like the rest of us, the only difference is that we do care about the fate of the players in this drama. If anything, they're worse than her, poking their noses into someone else's business, and stirring up trouble. I doubt that either of them have ever given Alice any helpful advice or support, all they want is more fireworks, and to see Alice burn. I think that they actually do dislike her, she may have been dumped, but she got a lot closer to IG than they ever will. Sick fucks, the pair of them 😡😡.
"They wanted to know everything" shudder 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.