Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to make a comment on the PM interview. Was Ioan showing signs of Stockholm Syndrome? Or was it because he doesn’t like doing interviews, was worried about having a panic attack, or depressed and going through a hard time? He seems a sensitive, kind, and empathetic man. That doesn’t make him a wuss.
If it was just him doing the interview I'm sure he would have been fine. I'm sure she insisted on being a part of it and he was probably scared of what he might say or do that would piss her off. I've seen other interviews with him and he seemed fine. He was probably scared of them big red lips coming at him later screaming. 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Calling him a pussy on Twitter.
I think harassing everyone involved with Harrow until her angel baby got to COME HOME. The time away must have felt like such a relief.

I asked my neighbor friend before I started divorce proceedings how I know if it's time or not. She was divorced and remarried.

She had a simple answer. When you would rather be dead than have them touch your skin ever again. Yup. I was there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Does it strike you as odd that she didn’t argue harder or better against getting it? I mean, the evidence is actually overwhelming, but it seems like it would have been the best legal strategy to lay out why there is no harassment, abuse, etc. The response is awful.
Apparently (having read a bit more) notice of ex parte requests for domestic violence are not served on the respondent because of the possibility (in most cases) for violence. So my guess is she got notice that he was seeking a restraining order, possibly from her lawyer, but didn’t actually read it (which is what she said in her response)? If that’s the case, I find it odd because we aren’t involved and we ALL wanted to know what was in there! (ETA: that is what she says in her response, that she was notified only that he was filing for the TRO).

Or as @welp said, she didn’t file a substantive response because really, what could she say that would sway a judge? He provoked me, or he stayed silent, are not excuses for the number of messages she sent and their tone.

I suspect, as she truly believes she is the smartest one in the room, that she felt she could offer this blanket, “Nothing he said could be true because I can’t think of anything I would have done that would have qualified as domestic violence,” excuse and it would pass muster. This is what is in her response (bold section by me):

As I have not yet been served with a copy of Petitioner’s Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Order (DV-100), I really have no idea what he is going to accuse me of. All I have is an email from his attorney, providing me with Ex Parte Notice regarding his Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders. However, this I know for certain: I have not hit, struck, attacked, threatened, assaulted, harassed, followed, stalked, molested, destroyed the personal property of, kept under surveillance, impersonated, blocked the movement of, annoyed by phone or electronic means by repeated contact, or disturbed the peace of either Petitioner or his girlfriend, Bianca Wallace.

Clearly, she does not view her messages as annoying/repeated contact or disturbing their peace…

ETA: she also says this (among other things):
I have not harassed, threatened, made libelous or slanderous statements regarding Petitioner or Bianca Wallace, including to the media or by way of social media. Nor have I ever directed anyone to do so on my behalf. Nor have I ever done so by means of impersonation.

I have not made disparaging statements about Petitioner to and/or in the presence of our two minor children, Ella Evans Griffith (DOB 9/6/2009) and Elsie Evans Griffith (9/13/2013).

As stated herein above, I really have no idea what Petitioner is going to accuse me of but I know whatever allegations he is going to make against me are false.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No they shouldn't have bread nor should they have citrus. Apple in moderation but bananas are excellent for their health!
Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to tell my uncle!! When we lived in Tassie our house was a mid century modern style with the last part being a slightly lower level and at night you'd hear the possums climb up onto the roof and run all the way down the length of the house and jump down onto the lower level with a huge thud. We called it the Possum Olympics because they sounded like they were racing each other! lol So cute!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You don't have to worry. Your life is God's gift to you; what you do with your life is your gift to God. I have no doubt God will be well-pleased with your life.
I have no children nor did my beloved but there are many other's lives who are well pleased we lived and could help them, and that is all any of us can do. Help those who are more vulnerable.
I shower you with hearts for your kindness ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with this. I don’t think she knows the extent of her lying and projection a lot of the time. Then at times I see the calculation which is pathetic and sly and I just wonder how base she is.

It must go something like this. Alice is definitely guilty of whatever.
Her thoughts go to - he going to accuse me of being a whatever. How very dare he. I will show him by accusing him of being a whatever. See how he likes it and I will do it publicly so everyone knows he is a whatever. Everyone [3 people] believes me and he must therefore be a whatever and I am not.

I just think she accuses others when she has done it. That’s her default.

The old adage, if x said it was raining I’d look out the window and check. For Alice I wouldn’t look out the window I would know the sun was shining and there isn’t a cloud in the sky.

Edit: I would hazard a guess at two areas where he can expose her. One is her relationship with Oliver Picasso, the other is the HW story.
I'll add another guess to your list of areas he can expose her. He knows her history of using sock accounts on SM and knows she used them to target people. And likely has proof. I'd bet money it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she recorded him shouting (she keeps mentioning that he shouts a lot).

I dont really think that Ioan has much dirt on her either. Or at least not something that's not obvious for everyone already

A thing I wondered when I read the doc is a quote where Alice said "What I DIDN'T do was cheat on you, neglect our children, or ever prevent you from doing the jobs you wanted." (note: this was pre-BW, so she is not describing him here) - we know that Ioan according to her accused her of the last two things, does this mean that the other point (cheating) is something Ioan accused her of too? It would be pretty huge if he has something on that (though totally irrelevant for this divorce, but I can see Alice trying to drag his supposed cheating into this anyway) from the public perspective because this is how Alice gained most of her support.
Projection. "What I DIDN'T do was cheat on you, neglect our children, or ever prevent you from doing the jobs you wanted."
I reckon he has something on her re cheating. If the VD rumour is true, he may have half a dozen witnesses by now. If she alienates so many people and has been for a long time, there may be those wanting to settle scores who have volunteered info and offered statements.

Reactions: 9
Yes I did notice that once before.

I didn't know about young JFK's marriage troubles but I did know the magazine was failing and he had a long history of romantic failures. I guess a divorce so young would have blighted his self image. Plus he was no great shakes as a lawyer. Had to take the test 3 times I think. Prob felt a failure.
14th november - I guess she did wrote a defacto diary
View attachment 1092905
How very creepy. But I do love that the "almighty" Loopy was left out of the loop. 🤪 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently (having read a bit more) notice of ex parte requests for domestic violence are not served on the respondent because of the possibility (in most cases) for violence. So my guess is she got notice that he was seeking a restraining order, possibly from her lawyer, but didn’t actually read it (which is what she said in her response)? If that’s the case, I find it odd because we aren’t involved and we ALL wanted to know what was in there!

Or as @welp said, she didn’t file a substantive response because really, what could she say that would sway a judge? He provoked me, or he stayed silent, are not excuses for the number of messages she sent and their tone.

I suspect, as she truly believes she is the smartest one in the room, that she felt she could offer this blanket, “Nothing he said could be true because I can’t think of anything I would have done that would have qualified as domestic violence,” excuse and it would pass muster. This is what is in her response (bold section by me):

As I have not yet been served with a copy of Petitioner’s Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Order (DV-100), I really have no idea what he is going to accuse me of. All I have is an email from his attorney, providing me with Ex Parte Notice regarding his Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders. However, this I know for certain: I have not hit, struck, attacked, threatened, assaulted, harassed, followed, stalked, molested, destroyed the personal property of, kept under surveillance, impersonated, blocked the movement of, annoyed by phone or electronic means by repeated contact, or disturbed the peace of either Petitioner or his girlfriend, Bianca Wallace.

Clearly, she does not view her messages as annoying/repeated contact or disturbing their peace…

I have not harassed, threatened, made libelous or slanderous statements regarding Petitioner or Bianca Wallace, including to the media or by way of social media. Nor have I ever directed anyone to do so on my behalf. Nor have I ever done so by means of impersonation.

I have not made disparaging statements about Petitioner to and/or in the presence of our two minor children, Ella Evans Griffith (DOB 9/6/2009) and Elsie Evans Griffith (9/13/2013).

As stated herein above, I really have no idea what Petitioner is going to accuse me of but I know whatever allegations he is going to make against me are false.
Basically what it says to judge is do not believe anything Alice Evans says EVER.
(And she never lies.😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ioan can bring more evidence to the hearing cos he told the judge he is. Did Alice say this is only half of what happened in her in her response, and that she will bring more?
She talks specifically about the hack/private school fees; says she has not made any libelous or defamatory comments about him/them in social media or mainstream media (that these were her opinions only); that she had agreed to stay home to raise the kids; that although she was not impersonating anyone online (sock accounts, though she doesn’t use that term) and that she wouldn’t even know how to do so, she believes Ioan and Bianca were behind lies in the media and on social media. There was some other stuff, but that’s about it. She’s too innocent to know how to use sock accounts or impersonate anyone, she never harassed them and anything she said publicly was her opinion only.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just have to ask, did you get your username from the REM song?
Yes and vanilla sky is an important movie to me...that song appears in the movie when things, um, change (trying to avoid spoilers)

🎶🎶 It's these little things, they can pull you under
Live your life filled with joy and wonder 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She talks specifically about the hack/private school fees; says she has not made any libelous or defamatory comments about him/them in social media or mainstream media (that these were her opinions only); that she had agreed to stay home to raise the kids; that although she was not impersonating anyone online (sock accounts, though she doesn’t use that term) and that she wouldn’t even know how to do so, she believes Ioan and Bianca were behind lies in the media and on social media. There was some other stuff, but that’s about it. She’s too innocent to know how to use sock accounts or impersonate anyone, she never harassed them and anything she said publicly was her opinion only.
Ioans taking that INsta video of her in the black top and FaceTuned lips and going on about her hair after she accused BW of copying her style isn’t he 😂. Clear impersonating and mocking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to tell my uncle!! When we lived in Tassie our house was a mid century modern style with the last part being a slightly lower level and at night you'd hear the possums climb up onto the roof and run all the way down the length of the house and jump down onto the lower level with a huge thud. We called it the Possum Olympics because they sounded like they were racing each other! lol So cute!
The raccoons where I live know I'll feed them. Several times I thought somebody was at the door and it would just be a couple of them hanging on my security door, shaking it, wanting me to come out and feed them. 🦝😊

To make this pertain to alice is nobody going to tell me why he had his hands in his pockets? Was he looking for money? Was he playing with himself? Was he trying to make his dick look bigger? Everybody knows but me and I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. Hellooooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Even if AE was abusive to OP I can't see OP wanting to get involved in this tit show. AE is not his problem. The HW story is obvious bollocks but IG played along with it so I don't think he will go there.

As for AE cheating, even if IG has proof of this will he want to bring it up in No Fault divorce CA? It won't help him and she is still the mother of his kids so he won't go there either.

I can see him providing enough evidence to make sure he gets a long RO but he may hold back some stuff because of the kids.
No but if they had a humdinger toe to toe argument about it, she could trot that out to say he abused her and he could defend his actions re emotional distress.

Reactions: 4
He always looked so proud and happy when she was pregnant. Notice her smug smile. 😏
Apparently (having read a bit more) notice of ex parte requests for domestic violence are not served on the respondent because of the possibility (in most cases) for violence. So my guess is she got notice that he was seeking a restraining order, possibly from her lawyer, but didn’t actually read it (which is what she said in her response)? If that’s the case, I find it odd because we aren’t involved and we ALL wanted to know what was in there!

Looks like she left herself wide open for her social media posts. I know at least a couple of her tweets were included. I think she really did think pausing her Twitter and deleting tweets would work.

There has to be a hundred of them talking about the inappropriate things she told the girls about their Father and BW!

The ones where she calls BW horrible things AND IG. The clear examples of parental alienation.

Hubris is the only word that comes to mind. Alice's hubris will do her in.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.