Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“”

this is so bleeping annoying. She repeatedly admits that she is chomping at the bit to abuse him and BW publicly, and confirms that the only thing stopping her is “legal reasons”. She literally has nothing else to talk about or going on in her life except abusing IG and BW. It’s pathetic. This whole “can’t wait to be able to spill my guts” shite is ridiculous. She’s a stupid, vacuous woman, for all her posturing about politics and pretending to have empathy. Run of the mill narcissistic abuser. Nothing interesting or unique about her. She only got away with it because she used to be attractive and she had a husband who propped up delusions for far too long.
I keep thinking of her laughing at one point that Ioan said something about the woman he married being kind etc, and she sneered that she’d like to meet this woman. I think she love bombed him to the point where he did believe this, and he thought all the people who rejected her were in the wrong. It only dawned on him in the last few years the mistake he had made in believing that she a good person. That must have been incredibly hard for him.
Exactly she has no remorse for the hate she has spewed, no guilt for the trauma she has caused her daughters alienating them from their father, no respect for her in laws (and daughters grandparents) she is just a vile, toxic and bitter hag who would still be abusing her ex husband over text, email and social media had she not had a TRO slapped on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
as the partner of a lawyer I beg to differ: he is doing his job and sometimes you have to be creative.
In terms of being creative, Alice's lawyer is clutching at straws. His defence revolves around Alice's 1st Amendment rights and the fact that all 3 parties are public figures, but it in no way addresses the harassing and threatening texts and emails sent by Alice privately.
Also, Ioan's filing came hard on the heels of his 12-year-old daughter hacking his Instagram account claiming that her Dad was taking her out of school so he could make Bianca a star. Ioan proved that narrative came from Alice and while there was not a threat of physical violence there was an emergency specifically with regard to the children

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In terms of being creative, Alice's lawyer is clutching at straws. His defence revolves around Alice's 1st Amendment rights and the fact that all 3 parties are public figures, but it in no way addresses the harassing and threatening texts and emails sent by Alice privately.
Also, Ioan's filing came hard on the heels of his 12-year-old daughter hacking his Instagram account claiming that her Dad was taking her out of school so he could make Bianca a star. Ioan proved that narrative came from Alice and while there was not a threat of physical violence there was an emergency specifically with regard to the children
Also in all honesty if I was IG and especially BW I would be worried incase I ran into her on the street. Why do you think he took a cop with him to the house? Wasn’t for show. That also gives you an indication of what went on at home

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The whole narrative about taking Ella out of school for Bianca’s movie is so bizarre anyway. Pretty sure 50k is not going too far to make a movie. Doubt he is financing it in any meaningful way, and if he is putting money in it’s with a view to making it back. Aka work. The dude needs money to live. He’s got expenses that would be keeping anyone up at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So as a "fan" of hers your choice is being blacklisted by her or doing the wrong thing and enabler her and thus live later with the guilt (if you have any consciousness) that you quite possibly contributed to her downfall but at least you are friends with a blue check.
Isn't that something? A normal person's reaction would be to distance themselves from the obviosly toxic person. Smh.

Reactions: 13
She's using the big eye filter and autotune, perhaps? The eyes are just so weird and disorienting.
Her eyes are big. Her skin is very smoothed. Her face is very thin, unlike her real face. This is her alternate reality face, her online face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So in Alice's latest Cameo she laughs about her "angry text messages being all over the tabloids" like it's a joke and that's all it was. She also says that she tries not to focus on the person she's angry with, but her months of abusive texts/emails/messages/SM posts (and years for the SM posts) prove otherwise.

She really has no ability to own her behavior or show remorse. I don't think she will change. I just don't think she can.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Her eyes are big. Her skin is very smoothed. Her face is very thin, unlike her real face. This is her alternate reality face, her online face.
Yes, it's so weird, like looking at her through a slightly blurry screen. I'd actually want the real Alice if I were paying $40.

Reactions: 9
The $20 got me. I'm relatively poor and if I had been a moderately successful actress in Hollywood - I'd have to be down to asking Tank Cat to share his rations before accepting $20 to talk for 10 minutes to a stranger.
She’s doing it to try to shame Ioan. It’s not about the money, she’s earning nothing from this compared to what she spends. It’s about getting her narcissistic supply from “fans”, having an excuse to speak publicly, and thinking that he’s embarrassed of her having a crappy job. She has said he would be bothered by her working at Home Depot etc. I doubt he gives a damn what she does these days, as long as she leaves him alone. She wants to think it matters to him.
Still waiting for you to start cleaning those toilets to keep Gloria in a job and your daughter in private school, Alice. So full of tit.

• Heart
I've got to say - Alice has some heavy eye concealer on and obviously the filter - but that lip color is much more flattering with the littler scarf but has she been painting in that t-shirt? And why am I so petty?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“”

this is so bleeping annoying. She repeatedly admits that she is chomping at the bit to abuse him and BW publicly, and confirms that the only thing stopping her is “legal reasons”. She literally has nothing else to talk about or going on in her life except abusing IG and BW. It’s pathetic. This whole “can’t wait to be able to spill my guts” shite is ridiculous. She’s a stupid, vacuous woman, for all her posturing about politics and pretending to have empathy. Run of the mill narcissistic abuser. Nothing interesting or unique about her. She only got away with it because she used to be attractive and she had a husband who propped up delusions for far too long.
I keep thinking of her laughing at one point that Ioan said something about the woman he married being kind etc, and she sneered that she’d like to meet this woman. I think she love bombed him to the point where he did believe this, and he thought all the people who rejected her were in the wrong. It only dawned on him in the last few years the mistake he had made in believing that she a good person. That must have been incredibly hard for him.
This too. I remember that. He was genuinely shocked that she had changed so much. And she treated it like a joke, like 'no that's who I am, have you only just woken up?' The poor bloke must have suffered some serious depression when he figured out he'd been had good and proper.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
WTF? And this isn't her first single Valentine's Day. Yo left her last January. And why use outtakes of a Cameo from someone who you hurt and publicly said so. That's just mean girl tit on so many levels. 😡
It’s seriously sinister 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
2F27B0BD-CB9B-4DE0-AEA3-7C00D4E610D2.png

look at that shoulder dust.

I love this, what she loves “The first sip of a glass of wine ah ummmm …. Not the third glass - the first - just one ahummmmm”

🤣🤣🤣🤣 How many glasses of wine again Alice?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The $20 got me. I'm relatively poor and if I had been a moderately successful actress in Hollywood - I'd have to be down to asking Tank Cat to share his rations before accepting $20 to talk for 10 minutes to a stranger.
I have a tank cat too! I call her a Sherman tank all the time. I knew you were my people. 🥰

And I completely agree. I find the $20 phone call thing so bottom of the barrel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy Saint David's Day to all Welsh turds and turdettes! :)

I still have about 25 pages to catch up on before I can join the convo again.

• Heart
Okay, what is a tank cat? Lol
OIP.jpeg

Tank Cat. Here to fight for justice. Ready to put his time in on Tattle. He does not give a flying f**k. 😹

I have a tank cat too! I call her a Sherman tank all the time. I knew you were my people. 🥰

And I completely agree. I find the $20 phone call thing so bottom of the barrel.
I finally put up an avatar. My son, Bruiser, who I lost in 2020. Not only am I a child rescuer, I was an animal rescuer for a long time. I don't have the space to do that anymore but Bruiser was one of the "ones" that stands out for his sheer size and sweetness.

Also an online artist muse (Facebook friend of mine) and this is one of the many graphic interpretations of him.

Not my son in the tank - he was his own tank!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I would like a Bianca cameo tbh. I'm having a bit of a crap life at the moment and I think she'd do a good pep talk!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.