Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I believe this is what Loopy is referring to in his post and that TD retiring from the fray is further proof in their eyes.
Absolutely batshit crazy the lot of them.
Alice hasn't a leg to stand on and if she's going down the RO against IG and BW she will have to fund this herself I take it?
She’s an entitled nut. TD took a step back for mental health and space, not because she was told to do so. They can’t imagine someone making a decision without IG directing it, which tells you everything you need ti know about the directions between A and Lupine. They’re in an echo chamber where everything is twisted to show that Alice is great and Ioan is abusive, and that Alice is on top. None of that is real.

The reality is that Ioan sought to extend the TRO by 90 days (within his rights to do so) and continue the hearing at that time. CA law provides for him to do exactly that, which means he must have shown good cause. He may have chosen a continuance/extension of the TRO for several reasons, none of which include this narrative of him being afraid to go to court. I mean, I fully expect more crap from Alice and more lashing out.

Twitter is not the world. Lupine is taking routine things like extensions and spinning them out to be something sinister and/or good “developments” for A. If she was smart, she would pull herself together in the next 90 days and show up sober and ready to work with IG to do what’s best for the girls. The reality? She’s not capable and her self-destructive, Trump-like, tornado-like behavior will continue.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Dumbass probably thinks it doesn't count whilst they are in a different country

• Haha
Reactions: 18
are you guessing or do you know this?
Yes I think we need to know sources if that is case.

Additionally how would we know the details of TDs exit. She isn’t part of this community for a reason. We don’t have insider involvement and don’t want it.

Reactions: 9

Additionally how would we know the details of TDs exit. She isn’t part of this community for a reason. We don’t have insider involvement and don’t want it.
She specifically said she wanted a mental health break. I’m taking her at her word.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

It also isn't good for IG and BW to have insiders on Tattle, it just adds to Alices notion that we're acting on their behalf.

Reactions: 10
mAlice asking Gloria to phone Yo in Oz rather than 911 while allegedly collapsed on the floor reminded me of this!

1645993088377.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
are you guessing or do you know this?
Right now, I’m guessing. I expect we’ll have something concrete tomorrow. It could be a 180-day extension, but that’s a long time to let this hang. Most extensions are 90 days.

I’ve been studying up on the Family Law codes for CA and reading some case law. I didn’t realize how completely common this is (although usually it’s the wife seeking a TRO from what I can see so far). There are specific rules that have to be followed and I’m suspicious of how confident Alice is lately. She said they “had” a hearing date, and that Ioan is afraid to go to court. Lupine is also telling his minions to stand down. That’s not consistent with ramping up for an upcoming hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He isn’t an entertainment lawyer; that’s just how he’s positioned himself. He also isn’t very connected, though he tries to make out that he is.

She does this all the time. “I can’t say anything, but”… meaning she’s saying something (and she usually does it in such a way that yes, she is commenting.

She also does the “the truth will come to light/if you only knew/there is much more to tell/“ BS. All. The. Time. So yes, she likes dropping what she thinks are cliffhangers because it keeps her FMs waiting for the next crumb.
Maybe he is the so called Disney executive Alice was DMing. O jeez maybe he was catfishing Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s an entitled nut. TD took a step back for mental health and space, not because she was told to do so. They can’t imagine someone making a decision without IG directing it, which tells you everything you need ti know about the directions between A and Lupine. They’re in an echo chamber where everything is twisted to show that Alice is great and Ioan is abusive, and that Alice is on top. None of that is real.

The reality is that Ioan sought to extend the TRO by 90 days (within his rights to do so) and continue the hearing at that time. CA law provides for him to do exactly that, which means he must have shown good cause. He may have chosen a continuance/extension of the TRO for several reasons, none of which include this narrative of him being afraid to go to court. I mean, I fully expect more crap from Alice and more lashing out.

Twitter is not the world. Lupine is taking routine things like extensions and spinning them out to be something sinister and/or good “developments” for A. If she was smart, she would pull herself together in the next 90 days and show up sober and ready to work with IG to do what’s best for the girls. The reality? She’s not capable and her self-destructive, Trump-like, tornado-like behavior will continue.
Good cause for the TRO 90 day extension would be Bianca's recent MS flare brought on by the stress of the Alice and her Army attacks and need for some recovery time. I suspect spending time in Wales with IG's family is part of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I believe the hearing for the RO will go ahead on the 11th. I’m not convinced that any of Alice’s bluster indicates anything significant. She’s been doing this forever. It’s meant to sow doubt and a little confusion. It took a lot to decide to proceed with that TRO request, knowing it would be public. I can’t see him backing off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It also isn't good for IG and BW to have insiders on Tattle, it just adds to Alices notion that we're acting on their behalf.
Interestingly, neither side has to provide the other with their evidence prior to the hearing:

”A major question in restraining order cases is whether or not discovery is permitted. A little known case answers that question. The simple answer is no. In Thomas v Quintero (126 Cal.App.4th 635), the court held that "there is no provision under section 527.6 allowing for discovery, and in any case, under the civil harassment scheme there is insufficient time in which to conduct discovery." Because the time gap between the issuance of a temporary restraining order and the hearing to determine if the TRO becomes permanent is 21-25 days, there is simply no time to conduct discovery.“

Another site had this interesting observation:
”Under Family Code 3044, a presumption of sole legal and physical custody against a party whom a domestic violence restraining order is granted is automatically created, shifting the burden of proof to that same party to prove they should have custody.”
California made it really easy to extend TROs in these family law/DV cases, which is why you don’t want one against you. She’s an idiot to be continuing her abuse. The court requires only a reasonable showing that the person may be abused, stalked, harassed, etc. That’s a fairly low bar.

• Heart
Well I don’t give a toss about Alice‘s wild thinking. But I don’t want to be manipulated by people who are not who have vested interests or ulterior motives.

Reactions: 7
I believe the hearing for the RO will go ahead on the 11th. I’m not convinced that any of Alice’s bluster indicates anything significant. She’s been doing this forever. It’s meant to sow doubt and a little confusion. It took a lot to decide to proceed with that TRO request, knowing it would be public. I can’t see him backing off now.
Just my thought - is it backing off if he gets an extension? Because even though Alice tries to spin it that way, she’s under a TRO for three to six months depending on which way he goes! That’s not good if you’re her, regardless of what she says. This is without anything else being presented to the court.

Last edited:
All this talk of Salad Cream Clive being obsessed with Sophia Myles has inspired me to watch "Moonlight" which is available on a free streaming service here in Aus. Sunday sorted. ☕⚰📺🌕
Ohh I haven't thought about Moonlight in years. Might have to dig out my DVD, vampire Alex O'Loughlin is just :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well I don’t give a toss about Alice‘s wild thinking. But I don’t want to be manipulated by people who are not who have vested interests or ulterior motives.
I understand, but again, we all have different opinions, speculations, etc. on here. My personal run-ins with Alice inform my thinking too. @Hiraeth will have a more concrete answer when any documents are filed officially this week.

Given her behaviour on this forum which was iffy to say the least, I don’t take her word for it. She could have cleared stuff up and didn’t.
Why would we jump into relitigating TD again? We had a pretty extensive discussion a few nights ago. I commented on her because there is speculation on here and I have zero problem taking her at her word. You and I differ on our opinions re TD, but we know that and I don’t find it useful for us to go over the same material.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I never trust a word Alice says. I also don't trust her little army of DA deniers and spin minions. If IG gets the TRO extended, I take no issue. I imagine he's well done with Alice and her antics and has zero intention of backing down. Without the RO in place she will continue to harass and abuse them, IMO. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior, after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.