Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand, but again, we all have different opinions, speculations, etc. on here. My personal run-ins with Alice inform my thinking too. @Hiraeth will have a more concrete answer when any documents are filed officially this week.

Why would we jump into relitigating TD again? We had a pretty extensive discussion a few nights ago. I commented on her because there is speculation on here and I have zero problem taking her at her word. You and I differ on our opinions re TD, but we know that and I don’t find it useful for us to go over the same material.
I am ok with opinions and speculation but not with people being adamant about things they can’t possibly know without being told by the protagonists. Which is what you were and that’s not on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am ok with opinions and speculation but not with people being adamant about things they can’t possibly know without being told by the protagonists. Which is what you were and that’s not on me.
This isn’t a story with protagonists. It’s just a bunch of people going through a family law matter in LA. My mistake in not making it clear I was speculating, but I’ve been asked about it and answered already. The law is pretty clear with TROs, at least from my reading, and by Alice’s own behavior and words, I believe what I believe. We’ll see. In the meantime, implying that I’m being told things is on you. We’re all just spitting in the dark here since none of us know any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If you ask me, AE should be furious she's so far down the priority list that many things come before IG getting the PRO done, if it is indeed extended for now. Bianca, parents, Wales, rugby, cutting his toenails... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think we’re all just speculating at the moment. It’s not like we have anything else to do. Alice has her Hannibal Lecter muzzle on. We’re all just putting our best predictions forward. 🔮

• Haha
  • Heart
I think we’re all just speculating at the moment. It’s not like we have anything else to do. Alice has her Hannibal Lecter muzzle on. We’re all just putting our best predictions forward. 🔮

$100 on Alice NOT being able to stop herself from breaking the TRO somehow especially if the court date is pushed as she’s implied.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Apologies to anyone else who might know what the heck I'm on about, but this post has just made me remember The Game. And not the classic Michael Douglas movie.
Noooio I just lost the game!! I was winning for sor many years

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well all I have to say is that if there is an extension which can be done then Alice has nothing cos she would never agree to it if she had something on IG. And I assume Leon has to agree to this?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Unless her lawyer accepts piss and wind as evidence, there is almost no possibility this disorganised lush has anything worthwhile in her arse-enal, and I do mean arse.
Sheesh, enough with the sharting. It's breakfast somewhere. 😂🐷🐔

(Obv. BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY FUCKO!! for upsetting veganists.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think she will be able to hide her rage...she's not that good an actress.
I expect narc death glares in IG's direction and this won't go unnoticed by the judge
I don't think she will be able to keep her mouth shut. My ex-husband never could.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If you ask me, AE should be furious she's so far down the priority list that many things come before IG getting the PRO done, if it is indeed extended for now. Bianca, parents, Wales, rugby, cutting his toenails... 🤣
That is sad. She had so much and just drove him away with her own disgusting behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lupenis’s credentials written in parchment with disappearing ink have come to light, so he’s taking a step back.
This presupposes a sharp writing implement, like a pen or pencil. You can get invisible ink crayons now? It's a great time to be alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One way a court hearing for an RO might be delayed is if the defendant was in prison for breaking the TRO.

Perhaps that is what Alice means?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her tactics infuriate me, but turning it around I guess the more she fucks up the better it will hopefully be for Yo, give her enough rope & all that! :cool:
Me when Alice gets what's coming to her.
Screenshot_20220225-180705_kindlephoto-5792986.png

Hope no one minds , but I thought it would be nice to have a Sunday morning 😊 …. While people are fighting for their country and fleeing for their lives in Ukraine , Salad Clive is not happy with Costa 🤦🏽‍♀️ the reply to him literally made my day
I've noticed SCG is quite the complainer about EVERYTHING. He is like neighborhood watch on Red Bull and steroids.

this is minor af but it still bothers me:

“We had a court date on March 11 to confirm it but he…
I can’t say anymore.

so dramatic lmao literally who writes down their mental commentary VERBATIM, continues with fuckin ellipses like some kind of cliffhanger in a thriller, and goes on to say, “o but i can’t tell you the rest *back of hand to forehead*”? okie-dokie then stfu in the first place stephen king it’s not that deeeeep 🚀😩
I genuinely think she is fishing to get a date on when IG and BW are returning to LA. Our Alice is so subtle...😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm sure it took a lot for him to put those 113 pages out there of b******* he received from her. Basically threatening and blackmailing him. I don't see him backing down from getting the permanent restraining order.
It's the shame that is so hard. It must be worse for a man. But they had to put those out. He is an actor and her narrative was destroying his reputation. It is so hard to admit how you have been living. 😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think IG caved to blackmail and threats before. This time he's not buckling. AE is finding her old tactics don't work anymore...

I really don't think she expected the TRO. She is desperately trying to make up tit about him now, trying to twist the Guardian article etc...

She is still fucked.
Learning about narcissism and its behaviours is like a penny being dropped from ahigh. Before you understand it, you constantly think that they may learn, change, not do it anymore after that last time - even that YOU did something to trigger it, and all you have to do is find out what it was, and do things differently next time. It’s torture… and then you read about narcissism. You get help, therapy, do your reading, and soon, the narc can’t play their cruel and crappy games anymore - you’re on to them. Grey rock, low or no contact - it’s up to you but you know how to shut them down and stop them from playing with your emotions. I’m so glad Ioan knows how to deal with it now, but it can take many years of confusion and heartache to work it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've got the impression that Tamika did shut up herself (it came directly after we all said here that she is the only weakness in his case and it came after her argument with Lupine where he made it pretty clear that he thinks Tamika is a moutpiece or Bianca herself) or she was asked to by BW/IG. And perhaps Alice and her people draw the (wrong) conclusions out of it that it's Ioan realizing what Alice's strategy will be and that he is fucked (he isnt), hence the smugness and the assumptions that there is less "attack" (lol) because Ioan/Bianca withdrew their socks (lol lol)

Cant really be anything formally. Alice said last week that she will be asked for her side in two weeks (definitely everything they will use in court has to be available to the other party a few days early), so Ioan cant have anything new from her since the filing. And she would definitely break the TRO if she would sent him threats about it lol
I don't think the judge will care about what anyone says on Twitter or Instagram except Alice abusing Ioan. I don't believe there was anything she said on Twitter used in the TRO application?

A judge is not going to get into who is who and who they know or don't know on social media. Not even Lupenis. Only if he or Alice try to submit anything he says to the court as "evidence".

Even if anyone is seen as goading Alice to say stupid tit - she's the one that says it.

• Heart
It’s only sudden to us. He might have planned it ages ago and decided to fit in around commitments, including court and a rugby match.

The court order stops her spewing matters all over social media. The court itself won’t let her just randomly accuse or bring up non relevant stuff. What she brings to court needs to be relevant and substantive.

He has shown her that he isn’t afraid of what she has got to say or do. He really called her bluff with the separation and now the TRO. I’d say his legal team is counting on her spouting tit. They will know what to expect and are prepared to discredit her all over again.

Let’s face it, she had an open goal in terms of discrediting him. It would have been hard not to dent his reputation. But not only did she manage not to do that, she has made him look long suffering and patient, whilst showing herself up as a nasty abusive narc. For nearly a year she has had it all her own way with no push back. But she wrote down her diabolical plan and emailed to Ioan and his legal team. What an absolute fuckwit.

Forgive me if I say that Alice is simply too stupid and arrogant to ever come out on top.
I love your posts. They are always well thought and fact-based.

Reactions: 11
I don't think the judge will care about what anyone says on Twitter or Instagram except Alice abusing Ioan. I don't believe there was anything she said on Twitter used in the TRO application?

A judge is not going to get into who is who and who they know or don't know on social media. Not even Lupenis. Only if he or Alice try to submit anything he says to the court as "evidence".

Even if anyone is seen as goading Alice to say stupid tit - she's the one that says it.
That’s true, it was mostly things said to Ioan via the wizard or emails sent to his mother.
The comments about Bianca were from Twitter and Instagram?
Tattle wasn’t mentioned either.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i think the photo was a tell … not an indication of how much the girls love Gloria, but I think she has gotten Gloria to be a witness. To what, who knows. And she hasn’t mentioned or posted a photo of Gloria in a long time. Now she does it, at the same time as she is gloating?

I still think if she had anything concrete against Ioan, she would have put it in the response to the TRO, but maybe that’s just what I would have done.
As a rational person I agree with you.
Problem is, while you and I are rational, Alice isn't. She is prob taking legal advice from Loopy, and he is prob looking for his White Knight day in court.
Neither have any real understanding of what the RO hearing is going to be like.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.