Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he…..

Maybe someone should tell Alice that you can’t type out a slip of the tongue. All fake and all calculated to get attention.

Stupid cow should have left out that bit but she just had to draw attention to a maybe delay.

Same with the Gloria photo. She isn’t comfortable with the pose. Her hands are pointed out and away from Elsie, eyes to the camera (where the orders come from) not to the object of her affection. More fake staging with a sly message.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
But he…..

Maybe someone should tell Alice that you can’t type out a slip of the tongue. All fake and all calculated to get attention.

Stupid cow should have left out that bit but she just had to draw attention to a maybe delay.

Same with the Gloria photo. She isn’t comfortable with the pose. Her hands are pointed out and away from Elsie, eyes to the camera (where the orders come from) not to the object of her affection. More fake staging with a sly message.
i think the photo was a tell … not an indication of how much the girls love Gloria, but I think she has gotten Gloria to be a witness. To what, who knows. And she hasn’t mentioned or posted a photo of Gloria in a long time. Now she does it, at the same time as she is gloating?

I still think if she had anything concrete against Ioan, she would have put it in the response to the TRO, but maybe that’s just what I would have done.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she’s spilled everything she has already though, coz she has zero restraint lol. I think it amounts to the 24g thing (possibly in addition to habitual coke use) and her “narrative” that he emotionally abused her by asking her to not use social media in a certain way!
I would be on 24g if I was married to mAlice.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i think the photo was a tell … not an indication of how much the girls love Gloria, but I think she has gotten Gloria to be a witness. To what, who knows. And she hasn’t mentioned or posted a photo of Gloria in a long time. Now she does it, at the same time as she is gloating?

I still think if she had anything concrete against Ioan, she would have put it in the response to the TRO, but maybe that’s just what I would have done.
So is what the Uber C**t is doing here thought to be an insidious form of blackmail to Ioan? And/or trying to win back and get more followers? This woman is beyond crazy, evil, and despicable. I hope the judge throws the gavel and the book at her, along with his robe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It doesn't even have to be true. She could accuse without proof other than something circumstantial or tangential that might be believed by some people. Not the judge, a trier of fact, but a bit of gossip that could be reputation-damaging or humiliating. Like the crap that Enty the blind item dude bought into.
Amber Heard and Johnny Depp reference will put doubt in people's minds about anything Alice puts out.
Maybe she has got an ace up her sleeve but it's still not going to let her keep the house and income she feels so entitled to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Gloria is an obvious move. Ioans team will be ready for it. Gloria is daft to get involved because she is being thrown to the wolves. I don’t think Ioan is being ruthless here, I think he gave Gloria a chance to stay out of it. Alice doesn’t give a tit about her.

The other casualty will be TD. I don’t see how Ioan and Bianca can’t cut her loose which will be painful for her. But I don’t think they ever solicited her “help” and they will say that. My sense is that Ioans lawyers were made aware of what she was doing and how detrimental she could be. Whether team Alice brought her to their attention remains to be seen. But she was goading and prodding whilst claiming close affiliation to Bianca.

Reactions: 21

She's excited because Gloria has confirmed that she will testify that Ioan doesn't like animals.
Therefore a judge will immediately give her EVERYTHING and deport Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hope no one minds , but I thought it would be nice to have a Sunday morning 😊 …. While people are fighting for their country and fleeing for their lives in Ukraine , Salad Clive is not happy with Costa 🤦🏽‍♀️ the reply to him literally made my day
Priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it a coincidence that AE is being all super chatty and up and smug at the same time that TD has gone quiet ?
Ok so she might not be filing a RO against her but what has made TD finally shut up (IMHO she shouldn't have inserted herself at all - but she did and was as relentless as Alice was at her worst). I don't think she would just stop unless there was a reason. I think the two things are related.....

Reactions: 11
I read a good answer on Quora to the question 'Why does an Alice narcissist act like nothing has happened?'
Why does a narcissist act like nothing happened? - Quora

'It all boils down to piss-poor emotional memory. The parts of their brains that are responsible for emotional memory are damaged. This damage shows up very clearly in a brain scan:
View attachment 1090876
See those empty circles in the mesotemporal lobes? That’s where emotional memory is stored, and people who suffer from Cluster B personality disorders just can’t do it. They are impaired in their ability to remember what previous experiences felt like. This is why they have trouble learning from their mistakes, and it’s also why each and every time they fall in love, they think that they have found “the one” who will save them. They haven’t, of course, but they just can’t remember being so-in-love before in their lives, so they tend to act on that feeling, and their maladaptive relationship pattern continues.

The advantage that this weakness in emotional memory gives them is that they can “get over” emotional pain quickly and easily—certainly much faster and easier than a neurotypical person can. Like all of us, they project. They assume that their victims can and do “get over” emotional pain as quickly and as easily as they do. So … they act like nothing happened. They assume that you just “got over it,” whatever it was, just like they did. They can not grasp the idea that emotional injury can have long-lasting or permanent effects on a neurotypical person. They assume that, like them, you can get over anything. To them, nothing happened, and that’s because they struggle to recall what it felt like.

If you object to their belief that everything is copacetic between you, you will hear the chorus of, “Why can’t you just forget about that?,” and “Why are you always bringing up the past?,” and “You’re too sensitive.,” and all the other unempathetic and unsympathetic attacks that are bound to come your way when you are dealing with a person who lacks both empathy and sympathy. Don’t beat yourself up about it. You are simply dealing with a person whose emotional memory is severely impaired.
Thank you @Knitwit, as someone who was abused by a narc (although I’m not yet ready to discuss on here) I find this fascinating.

Hope no one minds , but I thought it would be nice to have a Sunday morning 😊 …. While people are fighting for their country and fleeing for their lives in Ukraine , Salad Clive is not happy with Costa 🤦🏽‍♀️ the reply to him literally made my day
Take the hint Clive, mate, you’re barred from your local Costa!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it a coincidence that AE is being all super chatty and up and smug at the same time that TD has gone quiet ?
Ok so she might not be filing a RO against her but what has made TD finally shut up (IMHO she shouldn't have inserted herself at all - but she did and was as relentless as Alice was at her worst). I don't think she would just stop unless there was a reason. I think the two things are related.....
I've got the impression that Tamika did shut up herself (it came directly after we all said here that she is the only weakness in his case and it came after her argument with Lupine where he made it pretty clear that he thinks Tamika is a moutpiece or Bianca herself) or she was asked to by BW/IG. And perhaps Alice and her people draw the (wrong) conclusions out of it that it's Ioan realizing what Alice's strategy will be and that he is fucked (he isnt), hence the smugness and the assumptions that there is less "attack" (lol) because Ioan/Bianca withdrew their socks (lol lol)

Cant really be anything formally. Alice said last week that she will be asked for her side in two weeks (definitely everything they will use in court has to be available to the other party a few days early), so Ioan cant have anything new from her since the filing. And she would definitely break the TRO if she would sent him threats about it lol

• Wow
I've got the impression that Tamika did shut up herself (it came directly after we all said here that she is the only weakness in his case and it came after her argument with Lupine where he made it pretty clear that he thinks Tamika is a moutpiece or Bianca herself) or she was asked to by BW/IG. And perhaps Alice and her people draw the (wrong) conclusions out of it that it's Ioan realizing what Alice's strategy will be and that he is fucked (he isnt), hence the smugness and the assumptions that there is less "attack" (lol) because Ioan/Bianca withdrew their socks (lol lol)

Cant really be anything formally. Alice said last week that she will be asked for her side in two weeks (definitely everything they will use in court has to be available to the other party a few days early), so Ioan cant have anything new from her since the filing. And she would definitely break the TRO if she would sent him threats about it lol
Well I hope BW/IG have told her to shut up. They should have done this a long time ago.
AE won't get very far saying it was six of one and half a dozen of the other...most of her harassment was way before he even left for France

Reactions: 13
No imo. TD is about as relevant as Loopy in all this. Also TD didn't abuse Alice just fought (kind of pointlessly) with the FMs. She said this:

So I’ve decided to take a step back from Twitter. Not much point staying on now, the truth is out. Anyone who chooses to attack Bianca from here on in knows exactly what kind of person they are. Ableist people will always exist, it’s how you deal with them that shows who you are.

Also: Hey, quick question, didn’t she say that Ioan was dragging it out recently, not her? Because I have proof otherwise of that too. This folder is huge. Also, my eyes need a bath.

It seems she has been gathering evidence for BW and IG, though I'm sure a lot is just copied from @welp

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No imo. TD is about as relevant as Loopy in all this. Also TD didn't abuse Alice just fought (kind of pointlessly) with the FMs. She said this:

So I’ve decided to take a step back from Twitter. Not much point staying on now, the truth is out. Anyone who chooses to attack Bianca from here on in knows exactly what kind of person they are. Ableist people will always exist, it’s how you deal with them that shows who you are.

Also: Hey, quick question, didn’t she say that Ioan was dragging it out recently, not her? Because I have proof otherwise of that too. This folder is huge. Also, my eyes need a bath.

It seems she has been gathering evidence for BW and IG, though I'm sure a lot is just copied from @welp
you are right about her relevance, but while Ioan ignores Loopy we all know that Alice wont. She will probably drag us into it too LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes, TD is under a bus. I think she threw herself there but she has definitely been told and I think it came from lawyers. It’s a fair point someone that close to Bianca shouldn’t be poking the tiger to get a breach of the TRO.

Another third party who may be sweating things is Oliver Picasso. His relationship as described by the Narcduchess Alice sounds dubious to say the least. He told her how to dress and where to go and how to behave 🤔. That might be a flowery Alice yarn, all very old school Mills and Boon. But describes grooming/a coercive relationship or something else if money is involved. He is one of the few people Alice never threw under a bus or blabbed about. I reckon he got his own NDA. But he knows she will have told Ioan things and that Ioan may have seen more than is in the public domain.

Alice may hold the secrets of their relationship but so does Ioan. He has got his own silence breaking mojo at the moment.

However the court is not going to give them a platform to hurl unsubstantiated and irrelevant accusations at each other.

Reactions: 12
you are right about her relevance, but while Ioan ignores Loopy we all know that Alice wont. She will probably drag us into it too LOL
oh boy.. I can see AE in court with her dossier of screenshots from Tattle that prove the "troll pack" has secret communication with BW and IG. AE's lawyer then says he needs a bathroom break and never returns... :LOL:

It’s a fair point someone that close to Bianca shouldn’t be poking the tiger to get a breach of the TRO.
Isn't TD blocked by Alcatone and isn't AE supposed to be off Twitter for a year (and had TD blocked before she had to STFU)?

If AE accuses TD of provoking her, she is exposing the Alcatone sock account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She may try to present social media posts to show a pattern of abuse that she's suffered, but to what end? I can't imagine a judge would seriously entertain anonymous public tweets unless it can be proven they were made by one of the litigants. I think this is going to come down to a classic he said she said - to each other.

Reactions: 9
Reading the posts over the last couple of days has really got me thinking about what she hopes to achieve. I’ve come to the conclusion that it can only be completely ruining Ioan. The PRO is a done deal as far as I can see - desperately trying to prove he’s been abusive to her (🙄) will surely only make it more likely, as detailed by posters far smarter than me who have pointed out that courts will want to keep 2 abusive people apart. As for using his private information to try to leverage the divorce, it’s pretty clear that there’s very little to leverage, save his professional reputation and his relationship with his children.
Imagine being that bitter, nasty and vindictive that you’d place your own need to ‘win’ above the needs of your own children to have a healthy relationship with their father, your own and your children’s financial security. The damage she’s prepared to do to her own children in order to be ‘right’ is terrifying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I agree. A warning letter to Alice pointing out Lupapers behaviour and the very public link to her would be ignored once a lawyer said it couldn’t be enforced. They would then double down on their childishness.

A warning letter to Ioans side would be acted on because they intend to show good faith in the process and to keep their hands clean. They aren’t interested in the SM circus.

That they contacted TD and told her to stop is not an admission they ever asked her to act on their behalf. But Alice will believe it was and is dancing a little dance. But it means nothing. Just shows which side is playing it straight and which isn’t.

Reactions: 10
She's excited because Gloria has confirmed that she will testify that Ioan doesn't like animals.
Therefore a judge will immediately give her EVERYTHING and deport Bianca.
Isn’t Ioan allergic to animal fur? And he’s also allergic”as anyone would be” to a dog using the home as their personal bathroom because his lazy assed wife wouldn’t put in the house training necessary. I doubt she would even pick up after the dog during training and would wait until Gloria arrived the next morning. Gross!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.