Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate my post was confusing šŸ¤£
I fired them for an incident against another person, but it was a long time coming, lots of little firesā€¦

They then were so angry, they tried to get revenge on that person and it got them arrested

when people do this, itā€™s an out of control fight response, itā€™s also a threat look what I will do if you cross me
They then also have a lot of warrior tales to tell of their fighting which makes them feel strong and invincible

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The comment about the RO is still there, Deb has liked it

I genuinely believe it will be that IG and BW have been coordinating attacks on her via sock accounts and thatā€™a where her confidence is coming from. Sheā€™s got nothing.
Yes I believe this is what Loopy is referring to in his post and that TD retiring from the fray is further proof in their eyes.
Absolutely batshit crazy the lot of them.
Alice hasn't a leg to stand on and if she's going down the RO against IG and BW she will have to fund this herself I take it?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To help aid Alice and her band of goons,
Iā€™m Ioanā€¦
Also Biancaā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iā€™ve wanted to post so many times today and tonight! But I let @Penguin86ā€™s comment: Donā€™t bite, donā€™t biteā€ remind me to hold my tongue to get caught up and think about things a bit.

1.If the hearing date has been changed because of Bā€™s health or a job opportunity for Ioan or because an attorney is unavailable, those are just bumps in the road, not the actual road being destroyed. Weā€™ll have a hearing soon and that hearing is very likely to grant a 3-5 year RO with a possible look back after one year.

2. There will be more information that is troubling and triggering coming from the hearing. Many have said it, but the application gave you a feel for how he was treated in private. Itā€™s only going to get worse.

3. He hasnā€™t changed his mind. Heā€™s not giving her another chance.

4. She probably believes her ā€œcaseā€ is good especially if sheā€™s planning on pulling out some bs about his behavior with the girls. In general, she has zero self-awareness and thinks the law bends to her will. It doesnā€™t.

5. I believe the attorneys gave up long ago. However, as an attorney, you canā€™t put someone on the stand who you know will lie. So theyā€™re in an interesting position.

6. I donā€™t want her and Alex to think weā€™re worried about the outcome of the hearing. Iā€™m not. Sheā€™s mindfucking her audience and fans right now. Sheā€™s gaslighting us all. I believe weā€™ll hear a lot of misinformation and disinformation. Thatā€™s how she plays. We just have to prepare to hear some bad stuff and a lot of rumors, etc. and be rational and think everything through.

It wonā€™t be the greatest, but Tattle is up for it for sure! Itā€™s so hard not to rise to obvious bait, so thatā€™s the biggest challenge. ā¤
Apologies to all for taking the bait šŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope no one minds , but I thought it would be nice to have a Sunday morning šŸ˜Š ā€¦. While people are fighting for their country and fleeing for their lives in Ukraine , Salad Clive is not happy with Costa šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø the reply to him literally made my day
Oh my god I clicked on costa Twitter, itā€™s just full of first world moaners

• Haha
Like I said Alice is all mouth online whilst in the real world she'll be sharting herself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
when people do this, itā€™s an out of control fight response, itā€™s also a threat look what I will do if you cross me
They then also have a lot of warrior tales to tell of their fighting which makes them feel strong and invincible
I think IG caved to blackmail and threats before. This time he's not buckling. AE is finding her old tactics don't work anymore...

I really don't think she expected the TRO. She is desperately trying to make up tit about him now, trying to twist the Guardian article etc...

She is still fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just watching Hornblower Ep2 where they encounter the Black Death and one of the characters mentions pandemics and being in close contact with infected people and them having to quarantine for three weeks before returning to the ship. Sounded familiar šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watching Hornblower Ep2 where they encounter the Black Death and one of the characters mentions pandemics and being in close contact with infected people and them having to quarantine for three weeks before returning to the ship. Sounded familiar šŸ˜†
ahh Iā€™m watching that one now too!! šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm so glad people are giving Hornblower a go! I remember when I first rewatched the first episode as an adult, having had my first joint in absolutely years, I was fu-reaking out because of Simpson. That whole bullying situation scared the bejeesus out of me šŸ¤£ Isn't Robert Lindsay just fantastic in it as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Robert Lindsay is superb. This was one programme I watched together with my dad back in the day. Has fond memories for me and have watched them many times, although not for a few years

• Heart
The cast of Hornblower is brilliant. I know I've already said this but I am so, so glad people are discovering it.
Lindsay's Pellew is excellent. Horatio and his friends, Styles and Matthews...they're just all so great. āš“

• Heart
Iā€™d be interested to hear everyoneā€™s views on Hornblowerā€™s marriage when we get there. Itā€™s always troubled me as it never felt right, each time Iā€™ve watched it, and possibly has echoes of real life šŸ¤” hindsight is a wonderful thing šŸ˜†

I never read the books so not sure if thatā€™s how itā€™s written and the adaptation was true or not

I'm so glad people are giving Hornblower a go! I remember when I first rewatched the first episode as an adult, having had my first joint in absolutely years, I was fu-reaking out because of Simpson. That whole bullying situation scared the bejeesus out of me šŸ¤£ Isn't Robert Lindsay just fantastic in it as well?
I was shouting at the tv yesterday morning šŸ˜‚ FIRE, FIRE and shaking my fist. My long suffering OH thinks I'm losing the plot, especially when I can't stop laughing at RTPs posts. I literally had tears of laughter running down my face last night.

• Haha
btw even if some things she says/does etc. are against the TRO technically (not all things mentioned here obviously, she is allowed to talk about him, just not to say abusive things, but since she will struggle to distinguish what is right or wrong the right approach would be to not mention him at all beyond telling old fun stories or something) I doubt that Ioan will make a fuss beyond maybe bringing it up in the RO hearing in order to strengthen his case.

the problem are more direct messages and posts that are prominent enough to be spread and thus seen. Lisa Armstrong has supposedly a NDA (it's obviously not the same, but it works similar in a way) and she gets away with liking tit all the time, and she is way more famous than Alice (and so is Ant compared to Ioan). So I wouldnt focus too strongly on marking anything Alice does as "Look, this breaks the TRO!", it technically might, but unless Ioan wants to get full custody over getting her arrested I doubt that he will report this beyond the hearing.

I do think though that the amount of little bit incidents is concerning from her POV, I really wonder how she would survive a permanent RO. I was wondering last summer how she managed to stay a few months away from SM, but turns out she abused him instead over iMessanger and used reddit as an public, even if anonymous, outlet (lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She thinks she own Ioan, she will always be the mother of his first born children, his first wife etc etc.
He will never ever get peace from her ever again.
Can you imagine her at the kids sports days/graduation etc?
My ex husband didnā€™t attend many of these until we split. He now attends every single one.
I have moved on and he has had one date in the nine years since I left.
I can see Alice and her martyrdom lasting a lifetime.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Iā€™d be interested to hear everyoneā€™s views on Hornblowerā€™s marriage when we get there. Itā€™s always troubled me as it never felt right, each time Iā€™ve watched it, and possibly has echoes of real life šŸ¤” hindsight is a wonderful thing šŸ˜†

I never read the books so not sure if thatā€™s how itā€™s written and the adaptation was true or not
Trying not to be spoiler-rich. The adaption was fairly following the books. The feelings of "never right", yeah.
He proposes out of tenderness and obligation. By the time they get married, he's kicking himself for cowardice for not having called it off. Before the reception ended, Horatio left to go to his ship. It descends. He starts thinking of her as shrewd, among other things. She becomes very aware of her now-elevated social standing. She dies believing he died in France - he was actually a prisoner. His second wife he is madly in love with.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I attempted to watch Liar the other day.
No spoilers because I didnā€™t get passed the first two episodes for personal reasons. But thereā€™s a scene were Ioanā€™s character reads a post slandering him (Iā€™m trying not to give any of the plot away) and he seems genuinely hurt and for a second I wondered how he feels about all of this. He has been pulled apart for over a year now by those closest to him.
AE and the goon show have made certain that her narrative was more prominent. I get that heā€™s been playing the clever and long game but heā€™s human, and this must all devastate him. There hasnā€™t been an ounce of his life not picked apart.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
An interesting yet sadly familiar article.

If the judge ends up awarding 50/50 there's no way Yo will be able to co-parent with her or stop her PA. I worry for him & the girls.
He really has a huge mountain to climb (until they're of an age to decide for themselves) unless he gets full custody & her supervised visitation. šŸ˜ž

This is also sadly familiar.

View attachment 1090604

Can our legal eagles answer a Q please & sorry if it's been answered before.
Will it go against her that she screwed the collaborative divorce process?
I just read the entire article and itā€™s mAlice in a nutshell. Absolutely heartbreaking. šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.