Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can love bomb the fm’s all she wants. Truth is she asked them to pay her to make them cameos, didn’t keep in touch with them despite still having access to her Twitter page, they had to read about her abhorrent and unhinged messages to her ex husband via Tattle.
So why does she still get sympathy & support? I am so sick of it. I was clearly very naive in thinking those 113 pages (straight from the horse's mouth!) & a TRO would finally make a difference, even though the past years worth of SM evidence didn't.
ETA I must give my own head a wobble!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The absolute favorite tactic of Deb & Lin, was to tell the fan group there was SO MUCH MORE going on than they (the fans) knew about. It made them feel superior and powerful. Now that I know Alice taught them everything they knew, I'm sure the three of them reveled in keeping the peasants, uh, fans, in the dark and grateful for crumbs. The "secret info" often turned out to be nothing.

Try not to let that kind of crap upset you. It's a game to her, & her top two minions, and we're the pieces ♠♣♥♦.
I feel I need to put this here again. I just love that IG took his power back.
message-editor_1559612419057-asdadsdscc.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So why does she still get sympathy & support? I am so sick of it. I was clearly very naive in thinking those 113 pages (straight from the horse's mouth!) & a TRO would finally make a difference, even though the past years worth of SM evidence didn't.
I think it’s the blue tick brigade. They’ve also aligned themselves with her politics, they share those beliefs and values, therefor she like them. Someone else said it better than me on here, she behaves towards people the way they wish they could. Some of the comments about getting revenge on exes was disturbing. She’s the poster girls for fuckwits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What does this mean?
Really didn't mean anything - just got curious and so I was looked online to see if anything was occurring with the judge that might have caused a possible switch of judge or delay in proceedings (rather than a delay caused by IG or AE). He's the judge assigned to the RO... just put it out there if anyone was interested in his credentials/experience in divorce cases, etc.

ETA: participants being judge, IG, AE, and 2 prospective lawyers

Reactions: 7
the only way for a psycho to not have support is the world to be free of psychos. also some people just dont want to let go of a blue tick once they get are "in"

also she is a woman: any woman being responsible for abuse/violence is seen as a dent in the fight for women rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So the blind gossip site CDAN is repeating the AE narrative - does this breach the TRO?

Although it's funny that most celebrity gossip followers have absolutely no clue who they are and especially who she is ... so much for celebrity power couple

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Alice has got 12 days to detox, get to the dentist, go to the hairdresser, get a manicure and lose a couple of lbs and work out what she is going to wear to the hearing. Apart from the clothes, is she going to do that? No.
Her fantasies are that once Ioan claps eyes on her in court the bogan's spell will be broken and Baby Angel will run into her arms or the judge will weep with sympathy for her when he hears Lupine's defence, tell her she was entirely justified and drag Ioan and Bianca off to jail for their transgressions

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Remember how Alice accused BW of copying her with the hair and glasses!! All along it’s probably Alice copying BW 😂😂😂. You are right about the Insta replies today, they are just like BW replies.
Just one problem. mAlice doesn't have any genuine empathy/sympathy within her, for anyone not named mAlice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
something about this situation strikes me as odd. Alice seems very confident the past days, Lupine mentioned "developments" today, Ioan went to a trip to Wales (that would have pushed her buttons) that he easily could have done later.
I do wonder if he is considering giving her a chance in which case he is a fool.
So AE is implying IG got cold feet about the RO March 11 date? I doubt it.

She is more likely bullshitting, Loopy too. Anne Kiley will be explaining to IG that he can't back down now. I don't think he would be stupid enough to go against his lawyer. In many ways getting the TRO was the hardest part, getting the RO is the icing on the cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In RO hearings the party requesting it has to attend (dunno if Zoom is enough) and the other party should attend. RO hearings are usually he said/she said cases (it's not really in this case given the amount of evidence he delivered, but alas), the judge has to observe both parties to judge who he rather believes.

if it does happen it would be interesting how she reacts
I don't think she will be able to hide her rage...she's not that good an actress.
I expect narc death glares in IG's direction and this won't go unnoticed by the judge

So the blind gossip site CDAN is repeating the AE narrative - does this breach the TRO?

Although it's funny that most celebrity gossip followers have absolutely no clue who they are and especially who she is ... so much for celebrity power couple
Saintmidian is basically our penguin . 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Lupine post is false bravado, I think he’s been told to STFU . Both he and AE made a massive mistake when she gave him the information that Ioan was in the uk and Lupidiot shared it on Twitter. This was evidence that she was feeding him information directly …. Not a good move guys 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
the bit about Selma Blair following BW cracks me up. Has she only read about the movie and is interested to follow or does she actually know that this is the thing Alice was ranting about? LOL

in what universe is Ioan a A list actor? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Really didn't mean anything - just got curious and so I was looked online to see if anything was occurring with the judge that might have caused a possible switch of judge or delay in proceedings (rather than a delay caused by IG or AE). He's the judge assigned to the RO... just put it out there if anyone was interested in his credentials/experience in divorce cases, etc.

ETA: participants being judge, IG, AE, and 2 prospective lawyers
Thanks for clarifying, (y) (that was my over active imagination at work!)

Reactions: 6
I
the bit about Selma Blair following BW cracks me up. Has she only read about the movie and is interested to follow or does she actually know that this is the thing Alice was ranting about? LOL
in what universe is Ioan a A list actor? LOL
I get feeling she is interested in MS film. She likely seen the email Alice sent Ioan saying BW will be pushed around to auditions in wheelchair - look at Selma Blair. So either moral support and/or interest in movie

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So AE is implying IG got cold feet about the RO March 11 date? I doubt it.

She is more likely bullshitting, Loopy too. Anne Kiley will be explaining to IG that he can't back down now. I don't think he would be stupid enough to go against his lawyer. In many ways getting the TRO was the hardest part, getting the RO is the icing on the cake.
Absolutely she is BS, those 113 pages did not write themselves. She truly believes she can pull a rabbit out of a hat her dulusions are that crazy. She is in for one huge huge shock imo. Her only defense is to plead temporary insanity at this point 🤪🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could go on about the woman’s ability to turn gold into tit.
This is AE in a nutshell. She had it all and then blew it all. She is clinging to the 'woe is me' narrative as that's all she has now. She lost her mum over 20 years ago but what the hell, it feeds the narrative...

AE: I have chronic pain too. Will be 13 years this September. I also lost my Mum when she was only 59. Sometimes I think the grief contributed to the fibromyalgia but there are so many other possibilities. I definitely thing it out a dampener on my life for many many years though, and also made me realize how precious my girlfriends were. I’m sorry you’re in the same boat. Give a hug to your sister for me.

Still no likes from Celia.... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's definitely a lot more to come out Alice, the voice mails for a start. I bet the drunken old soak doesn't remember leaving half of them.
I wonder did Marjorie leave some of the voicemails? If so, it had nothing to do with Alice. 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.