Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindness is Free

Totally this, most of it was via the Wizard app or Emails from the children accounts!
Don’t tell me that’s not harassment. He is well within his right to block all communication from her, use (I may be wrong, court appointed or controlled (?)) app to communicate ONLY ABOUT THE CHILDREN. Most of those messages are just her ranting at him or his mum.

Switch the genders around if it helps.

Leaves all of his belongings at their matrimonial home.
Pays ALL of the bills for a house etc he knows is being left to rot rendering it less value.
Asks politely to communicate only about the children.
Gets accused indirectly about CP, also accused of having an affair with zero evidence.
Gets dogs abuse from her “friends”.
The drug abuse allegations.
Going after all of his friends, acquaintances.
He takes a police man back to the home to collect his belongings after a year.
His bills are added to with the private school to the sum of $50,000 a year!
His Instagram is hacked.
His children are being turned against him.

There’s 113 pages of this stuff.
4 episodes of Harrow were a tonic! It's such a good show!!! Just popping back on because I've been looking at the court docs and the email thing. So, it looks like the email address itself is always Alice's. BUT, she changes the name assigned to it (I know on mine, you can "call" your email account whatever you want. Mine is my name, so for example if you got an email it'd say it's from Jane Doe<[email protected]>, or just from Jane Doe. It looks like Alice is changing the name on the account to one of the children, probably so that Ioan or his mum would see an email that's come from Ella or Elsie, even though the email address is Alice's, and they'd be more likely to open and read it that just delete which they might if they knew it was from Alice. Doing it that way would also mean that the girls would never know she'd done it - no sent items in their emails or potential replies etc. All in her own mailbox, but disguised as them. What kind of twisted person does that??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Alice says she has stuff on Ioan. I’m almost certain it’s the other way around. If you consider what lock down looked like for them, esp the last 6 months before he walked out. He has to have some pretty damaging things against Alice. It’s so easy to see what she would have been like to live with. Basically a raging monster comes to mind. This big secret she has I recon is projection and it’s Ioan that has it.
Edit. . If you think about him discussing leaving in Aug 2020 I can guarantee it was brought up most of 2020 that he wanted to leave which means she was raging most of if not all of 2020.
When Ioan left he basically left all his belongings behind didn't he?
It makes me wonder if he just left in the clothes he was wearing which suggests that he actually fled.

• Sad
  • Wow

JoelFizz

VIP Member
So many ladiezzzzz fighting over him he can’t choose
There's only one woman for Professor Lupenis.

I know, ladies, it's hard to accept that this fine specimen of keyboard warrior's heart has been captured by a woman wrapped in the finest hall rugs in the land but Alice Evans is his one and his only. :cry:

• Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I’m not one to gossip obviously, but I heard their wild nights of unbridled passion are the talk of the village. The old Gruffudd house is shaking from dusk until dawn. They’re have to replaster the whole building at this rate.
It's scared off the wild life. Mr and Mrs G calmly put on their noise blocking headphones because they are just so happy it's not Alice. 🤓

• Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I don't think she will be able to hide her rage...she's not that good an actress.
I expect narc death glares in IG's direction and this won't go unnoticed by the judge
I don't think she will be able to keep her mouth shut. My ex-husband never could.

• Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
Where has FUCKO AlcaTone disappeared to? Not seen any mention of him for a while.

Has Alice forgot his twitter log in details? Or has he BLOCKED HER IMMEDIATELY.

• Haha

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
I'd say it was her going over his head to interfere with the production of HARROW. It was probably humiliating & enraging for him. He NEVER causes trouble on a set and has an excellent working reputation. She tried to force her will there too -- that was the final straw, IMO.
I agree. If my soon to be husband did that to me at either 10 weeks in to the relationship or 10 years, I would find it abusive. If I did it to him he would tell me to leave and go the therapy. The whole situation is textbook control and probably made him put lots of other minor incidents in to perspective.

Reactions: 30

Endora

VIP Member
There was a post where supposedly Elsie asked why all the makeup Mama? And she says I don’t know I just never do it so I thought I would. And Elsie replies, I know you, you’re hoping Daddy will think you’re pretty again. I’d say by that time it was too little too late.
I have this receipt somewhere given by another poster and it’s in the first or second thread. If I ever have enough time I’ll try and find it.
Unless she gave birth to Sigmund Freud, I'd say this was Alice expressing her own fears, not a prescient child.

• Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Not being permitted to harass Bianca is a ‘chilling’ infringement on her 1st amendment rights? Did lupaper write this? But then I suppose she didn’t give her lawyer much to work with.

I suppose she has to continue the cameos to prove it’s a real attempt at a job and not just a way of insulting Ioan and BW.

Anyhoo, 10 days to go. She’ll be gutted when the judge slams a PRO on her. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
when people do this, it’s an out of control fight response, it’s also a threat look what I will do if you cross me
They then also have a lot of warrior tales to tell of their fighting which makes them feel strong and invincible
I think IG caved to blackmail and threats before. This time he's not buckling. AE is finding her old tactics don't work anymore...

I really don't think she expected the TRO. She is desperately trying to make up shit about him now, trying to twist the Guardian article etc...

She is still fucked.

• Heart

sweetandsour2022

I think we’re all just speculating at the moment. It’s not like we have anything else to do. Alice has her Hannibal Lecter muzzle on. We’re all just putting our best predictions forward. 🔮

$100 on Alice NOT being able to stop herself from breaking the TRO somehow especially if the court date is pushed as she’s implied.

• Haha
  • Heart
I personally can’t shake her comments to Gill, period, let alone the ones about Ioan’s siblings. If I said her remarks were low we’d all be like, “Well, EVERYTHING she’s done is low” but idk there’s something extra-revolting about belittling the life accomplishments of two good people (once again, PERIOD) but also doing it to their mother’s face like how dare you??? I’m positive there are mama bears in here who wouldn’t have gotten past the first four words of those sentences without the claws coming out; the restraint Gill exhibited is legendary bc I would have blacked tf out if those were my kids being torn apart.

What’s this bullshit Alice is spewing about life success being defined by getting married and bearing grandchildren??? This is what Alice managed to do so that’s suddenly the hallmark of a life well-lived? Well damn-jippity I don’t desire marriage nor children and I plan to live a solitary life on some country land God SAVE me if hers are the qualifications for a lifetime lived right.

She’s abhorrent, and I hope Ioan’s siblings are so accustomed to her jabs that they just brush them off at this point. (No one should even have to be put in the position of needing to shield themselves, but I just hope they don’t question the value of the existence they’ve built for themselves.) The best thing about living is that there isn’t one proper way to do it, so long as you commit no harm and you’re joyful and at pleasant peace with your results; if anything, Alice hasn’t even found ONE of the countless ways to do it correctly.

The projection practically HURTS now. 😒

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Well the good news is that if there is an extension of time it means I've still got time to swear my affidavit that Alice was abused by Ioan because I witnessed her making this up saying this on Twitter. I need to get it in the post pronto to to Mr Lupenis Wankstain c/o his mum's basement, NZ immediately.

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Imagine for a second that she’d screwed the nut and had went with a collaborative divorce where she’d be right now. Possibly in a nice home Ioan was willing to pay towards for the kids sake, she’d be working because he’d have the kids half the time and she’d probably be in a better place physically and mentally.
She’d have support from decent people, I tend to think the Fm’s are just the worst people, given the things they’ve said about IG and Tattlers. That’s why they champion her.

Instead, she decided to fuck him over and in turn harm her own children, her own future and his potential earnings that she’d be entitled to some of.

When I mentioned earlier about the diary of abuse that she is fabricating it was just that, she’s a monster and deserves jail time if she fakes such a thing.

Having a genuine diary or evidence of harassment is always a good idea for those being domestically abused. My door will always be open for those that need it.

It is always okay to leave an abuser.

@welp says it above. Ioan’s behaviour since the split are the actions of an abused person. Remember, this is a man who had a police officer with him to collect his belongings from HIS home!
Alice continues to bully and berate him because she underestimated how hurt he was by her.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
If she fails to show, the RO gets granted in absentia? Yes?
If she shows to fight it, then he plays the tapes? Yes?
Gonna be a great shit show. @Mad Betty I'm so jealous of you.
I no longer walk down the Gruffudd/Evans street on my neighborhood walks. I get the heebeegees and my husband far prefers the park. Court is open to the public and I am a member the public who happens to believe that the law is far more than theater, unlike AE.

My disclaimer for those who need one. 😎

Last edited:
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Are there really people in the world who believe it’s ok to not work and support your kids? I mean I thought having kids was about doing everything to raise them to be happy and healthy and that will include providing for them financially. If you choose to live in a country that supplies no benefits or free healthcare when you have ‘debilitating illness’ that means you can drink a lot of alcohol and talk to your friends online all day, couldn’t you just get a job working from home part time or something?
do people really believe that being a SAHP during a divorce and having no other income is a sensible parenting decision? I am not sure a judge would agree when in this day and age, you can do part time telemarketing, teach languages online, work from home as a telephone interpreter.

I’m glad I’m not the kind of mother who raises my Kids to think that 53 is too old to get a job, or that women don’t have to work
My niece with the three little ones picked up just one day back at her work as her job as a pharmacy tech. It wasn't dire financially necessary - but it keeps her 401k, stock options, etc. And her husband works two jobs but she felt she needs to contribute to a growing food and clothes bill.

She wanted to feel like someone other than just Mommy again and be a whole person. And have friends! And felt she was forgetting everything she had studied for. And wanted the girls to see her modeling work.

It's not 1962 Alice. It might do you a world of good.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Supposedly posted by an entertainment lawyer 😂

View attachment 1091388
He isn’t an entertainment lawyer; that’s just how he’s positioned himself. He also isn’t very connected, though he tries to make out that he is.

this is minor af but it still bothers me:

“We had a court date on March 11 to confirm it but he…
I can’t say anymore.

so dramatic lmao literally who writes down their mental commentary VERBATIM, continues with fuckin ellipses like some kind of cliffhanger in a thriller, and goes on to say, “o but i can’t tell you the rest *back of hand to forehead*”? okie-dokie then stfu in the first place stephen king it’s not that deeeeep 🚀😩
She does this all the time. “I can’t say anything, but”… meaning she’s saying something (and she usually does it in such a way that yes, she is commenting.

She also does the “the truth will come to light/if you only knew/there is much more to tell/“ BS. All. The. Time. So yes, she likes dropping what she thinks are cliffhangers because it keeps her FMs waiting for the next crumb.

• Sick
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Me and my Mimsy will happily appear in court.

Imagine Mimsy appears in the documentation and they have to Google it. 😂😂😂

• Haha