Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, my fellow tattle-turds, here is what I found. I think it can be done because it has been done before, albeit it in a different state, the Commonwealth of Virginia. If IG is willing, he can do it. The problem is IF he is willing and doesn't think that his job is not going to allow him to be there for his kids, or indeed, if he doesn't feel inclined to take care of his kids on his own. For my part, I can see him getting sole custody, moving the kids to Britain (cheap schools, free health insurance, relatively sane relatives) and having them co-raised by his family in Wales. If anything, all influences around them will be much more positive.

As I said, it has been done before. Here is a story for you: there is this dude, John Kiriakou, a former CIA officer, turned whistleblower. He got arrested for exposing the identities of two (I think) CIA officers, which is really illegal. I'm not going into the politics of the whole matter or the legality, or whatever. The thing is that his actions landed him to federal prison, and in the process, he also destroyed his wife's career (she was forced to resign from the CIA), almost lost their family home, all their savings, went into debt because of lawyers' bills, not to mention that he also probably destroyed his five kids' chances of ever landing a federal job, their college aspirations, careers, not to mention all the problems they must have suffered in school.

So his wife leaves him at some point, lands herself a great job with a government contractor because, well, she didn't do anything herself after all, nor was she ever convicted of a crime. Indeed, I don't think anyone ever blamed her for anything, and I doubt she lost her security clearance. Anyway, they got a divorce, she willingly allowed him joint physical and legal custody, and everything was going well until he discovered she married a co-worker, and he accused her of having had an affair with him. He lost it completely and began to harass both of them, even went as far as accusing them of all sorts of things to their employer. He even sent erotic photos of his wife after hacking her computer. Eventually, when his eldest son from a previous marriage got married and didn't invite him, he got upset because he did invite his former stepmother and his half siblings. He then broke a photo frame, left the pieces on her doorstep, whereupon she asked for full custody of the kids and demanded he be examined by a psychologist and go into therapy. He had visitation rights to the kids, but he engaged in parental alienation, demanded loyalty of his kids, which would mean they would have to despise their mother, talked badly about their mother to them, and also developed "an unhealthy level of dependence on his children's loyalty, while the children had taken on a "parentified" role in their relationship with their father." In the subsequent judgment of the psychologist who examined him, the father's actions "had an enormously unhealthy effect on the children's healing from the fallout of their parents' separation."

Even though Kiriakou underwent psychological evaluation, and he improved with therapy, it was the opinion of his psychologist that he hadn't made enough strides, and it would take more time for him to change his mindset. He lost his appeal to the court decision, which is available online here: https://law.justia.com/cases/virginia/court-of-appeals-unpublished/2020/0323-20-4.html

The father's incarceration does not appear to be an issue, and he did subsequently make money by authoring books and other professional activities. It is also somewhat controversial depending on whom you ask, and it was not mentioned in the court documents. However, the mother, based on his erratic behavior, was able to get sole custody which is not going to be taken away from her anytime soon, she got a two-year restraining order, and even forced her ex husband to go to therapy and stay in therapy.

And then of course we have the case of Kelly Rutherford who did not engage in any weird behavior. Her husband could simply not stay in the US and had even been deported which is serious enough. Yet, he was able to get joint custody which he subsequently turned into full custody in Europe. US courts agreed with him and not her.

To sum up then: there are precedents, both in Virginia and California, where it is possible for one parent to get sole custody, and this doesn't necessarily have to be the mother at the expense of the father. Alice Evans is a documented nutcase. She is probably an alcoholic, probably suffers from borderline personality disorder, has never been treated for it, and her longtime abusive behavior is extremely well documented. Bianca Wallace can even potentially sue her for defamation and for causing her health to deteriorate. Alice Evans' behavior is extreme, more extreme than anything I described above. She is clearly unfit to be a mother and has broken several laws. I firmly believe that her husband can and should ask for full custody, including for permission to take the kids out of the country. He has good reasons, and his job, which is not stable, has forced him to work abroad. For AE it would even be easy to travel to the UK, where she should get supervised visitation rights, as she has both British and American citizenships. Last, but not least, it would be to the benefit of everyone if the court forces Alice Evans to undergo therapy and stay in therapy, but she will also have to get a psychiatrist because her condition probably requires to be medicated.

The whole thing is simple really and can be done. It is not easy, I grant you, but it is pretty straightforward. Someone should contain her because she is seriously destroying the children. Ioan Gruffudd's Instagram hacking should be a serious enough reason to completely remove her from the presence of her poor children. I would even argue that Ioan Gruffudd should sue AlcaTone in the UK too, where the laws for defamation are far stricter and could even land him in prison. I have no idea what goes on in New Zealand, but, if they are anything like Britain, IG and BW should take on Loony-Luppy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wonder how Leon feels now?

Matthew was the one who intervened when Ioan nearly got sucked into the cult and got his mum to come and take him home and talk sense to him. So I can imagine Matthew doing this sort of thing when Alice heaved into view.
I always thought that Matthew Rhys was way more streetwise than Ioan

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All joking aside - these are screenshots of when the wolf started inserting himself into the metoo movement. Shot from his first blog post and one from Twitter.

This is in regard to when Asia Argento claimed abuse by HW but then it turned out she had possibly slept with an underage boy and Anthony Bourdain was paying them blackmail money. Shortly after, AB passed from depression and AA was disavowed by Rose McGowan. Who was seen as a leader of the movement though black women had started it years before.

This is when wolf and Alice became a "thing" as she took the wolf's side in continuing to defend AA.

From what I could piece together, wolf decided AA was being trolled to the point of suicide. (Sarcastic aside - that's why there is a block button).

Wolf decided he alone in the world - out of 8 billion people - was the only one who could draw the trolls to himself thus saving AA!

Wolf was desperate at this point because he could not get either RM or AA to answer his messages. If you care to do your own search on Twitter, he reached out to some fringe Hollywood person sure that they would connect him to AA or RM. They told him to piss off.

My entire point is to put everything in perspective that this person, who clearly has some kind of grandiose personality disorder, when he says anything about IG or BW or even Alice, is disturbed.

And it disturbs me that Alice has this person in her and her children's life and seems to depend on him for support and legal advice.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk. View attachment 1094622View attachment 1094623
What a FREAK.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'd say it was her going over his head to interfere with the production of HARROW. It was probably humiliating & enraging for him. He NEVER causes trouble on a set and has an excellent working reputation. She tried to force her will there too -- that was the final straw, IMO.
Yeah in my mind too, her ranting and raving like a banshee to all and sundry at his workplace, people he must know very well AND their reactions to her. I bet it made him think he was being discussed behind his back. By then she was a complete embarrassment to him. He probably felt he had to try and offer explanations / excuses for her awful behaviour (which he was probably well used to having to do, I know I was and also trying to placate her too) to them, though knowing himself that that many people (and also having come to the realisation himself) can't be wrong and that she was just that hideous.

I have little if no evidence to support this but my impression is he is a clean freak ...
Alice mentioned he had a handwashing obsession. His new flat looks very tidy and minimalist and clutter free (not like Alice's house which is full of decapitated dolls and spray painted kinder egg toys)
Puppies tit and piss everywhere until they are trained and small dogs sometimes do this their whole lives...especially ones which are not regularly walked.
Maybe he's not keen on animals maybe he is who knows? I can imagine being frustrated with Alice buying a dog which isn't housetrained and then being too lazy to walk
I also get the feeling he is a bit of a clean freak, I am myself too. I have been since I was 12/13, hoovering the entire house everyday. I have through psychologists been able to relate it back, the relationship with my parents was awful at that point, I knew exactly what was going on and why (having myself discovered what my father was up to & had to try & figure out whether to tell mum - I did & it wouldn't be the only time, btw not just an affair) dad was also a complete control freak, narcissistic and aggressive. I think becoming OCD was my way of taking a bit of control back for me.
Yeah I know puppies take training but not all pee and poo everywhere if you train them correctly, from 14+ I myself trained both pups and my rescue dog, she was found skin and bone about 4/5 month old wandering a big city scavenging, she was taken in my rescue charity but their dogs are kept in outdoor concrete floor kennels, so she was never toilet trained when I got her aged 5 months. And I was living in my first floor flat training her, we only had one accident. A lot of it is down to the human owners ability time persistence routine

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I sent a private message to Victoria and she replied a couple of days later, she sounded a really kind pleasant woman who was still in a way blaming herself she had believed alices's sob story, I reiterated again she's no fool just an empathic person who felt for Alice, like I did initially after the Lorraine interview. To use if I have the right persons' name like this is crap, and how are these cameos remotely funny? They are badly done self indulgent, rambling pieces of rubbish. Not worthy of a penny of Victoria's money. Nada 💁
Thanks for doing that @Peachpaws. She’s really sweet - married for a short time and vulnerable because she’s dealing with infertility. Once Alice spoke to her about that, Victoria really believed that there was no way Alice would lie. Alice damages people and things around her with hardly any effort and then swoops out like she’s this great person.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
(Btw, why the hell SHOULD she 'get off her ass and get a job'? She's a MOTHER to two young girls and has a house to run with, it seems, no paid help anymore. Yes, I know, I'd bloody love paid help ..)

Jesus! I feel sorry for the woman.
To help provide for those two children she claims are her whole world maybe?

Tou have a very familiar writing style,

DO I KNOW YOU? 🤔😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Ioan and Bianca pls take me to the daffodil fields I wanna roll in theeeeeeeem 😩 They are literally in the afterlife lmao it’s so beautiful.
Daffodils by William Wordsworth

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed--and gazed--but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am going to comment on multiple things, on one post. Bear with me😁 I have not had time to be on much, as a loved one passed away this weekend. Currently doing funeral arrangements, cleaning out her house so we can sell it, and picking out a casket. Oh but poor poor victim Alice is getting a horrible meany divorce. 🙄

I never understand why the FM's come on here, to do what? Tear down IG more? FYI FM, I will never change my mind on abuse. It is never OK. You will never change my mind on disgusting, abuser Alice. Not to mention, her girls will have so many issues to work through now, NOT because of IG leaving. YOU Alice, have ruined their relationship with their loving Dad, it is unforgivable.Then the FM run to Twitter and smugly say they riled up the tattle crew. No one is riled up, it is the same as that annoying ass fly, buzzing around. Shoo.

Pretty sure, if I spent YEARS online, telling randoms what a pussy, no balls, effeminate, grumpy, mean, etc my husband is, it would erode our relationship. I actually, always try to build my husband up and tell him the is the hottest guy ever. Imagine if IG had done that? Oh lord. I can imagine, a pic of Alice asleep, mouth open and he hastags #alwaysgrumpy #loseweightcow #actlikearealwoman, etc. Everyone would be outraged. I also think IG hasn't been attracted to Alice for years. (pic with his hand in his pocket) she herself has stated she is gross. (Not brushing her teeth, showering, dirty grease hair, gained tons of weight) and she is hateful as hell. I imagine IG was/is so damn embarrassed of her.

I was a sahm for 15 years. When all my kids were finally in school, I went back to college, to change my career. I was bored out of my mind, while my kids were in school all day and just spent hours in the gym. (at least, I looked good 😆) I also volunteered with animal rescue, and took care of my elderly parents. Why can't Alice work now? She keeps saying IG stopped the Nanny, IG won't pay for school...why can't AE pay for those things? Maybe he wanted a real partner, sharing work and life. Maybe he wouldn't feel so much stress over bills, if she helped him pay for things instead of running them into debt. (Living outside their means) Alice is more like an adult baby, a 3rd child to support, than a partner.

Don't the girls do any extra curricular stuff like dance, violin, theater, playdates? My youngest daughter does all of these classes (her choice) and is gone until 4 or 5 almost every day. Alice just tweets, or rolls around in bed all that time? I would go mad just sitting there, tweeting for 16 hours. Once the kids start school, there is absolutely no reason she couldn't work.

I just get so disgusted when someone tries to come on here saying he deserved it, or he made her do it. BS. Abusive women/men will not get one ounce of sympathy from me. I have been cheated on, by an abusive ex and he left while I was pregnant. Much worse predicament then perpetual victim Alice. I was destroyed. You know what I didn't do? Act like an abusing asshole. My now grown child, has not ever heard me say bad things about his biological. I told no one, besides my closest family/friends how horrible my ex behaved. You have control over your own actions. Period. Grow the fu** up.

Ok rant over. I haven't had much sleep and have cried, until I can't breathe. I am being a bit bitchy today. 😅

Oh, one more thing, I like BW IG stories. She seems to appreciate small things. I do too. I love my flowers and I love to hike and take in nature. Alice doesn't appreciate damn anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
oh her new cameo is interesting. Is she going down the remorse route?

View attachment 1094960
(bad quality is from compressing in order to upload it here, follow the link below if it's too bad)

as the partner of a lawyer I beg to differ: he is doing his job and sometimes you have to be creative.
It's actually quite nice to see that she's wearing a lovely shade of lipstick. I like it.

Whilst I was watching it, I actually felt a bit sad, because she reminds me so much of my sister, who has very very similar traits to mAlice. I always feel that if my sister wasn't my sister, she wouldn't be a person I would be friends with or seek out to spend time with - we are very different.
When I think if my sister, I do love her because she is my sister and I always feel a quite sad for her (although I think she would be quite enraged if I said that). She never really settled, is volatile, all her relationshipwere volatile and usually emotionally and psychologically abusive (also often physically (but not always) on her part, but she was very good at turning it round if they defended themselves, after all women getting hit by a man is easier to believe than the vice versa right?).
She doesn't know "compromise", it's her way or the highway.
She was, and is, even jealous of her kids. Their successes are always turned round into her success, despite the fact she was a very critical and at times physically abusive parent.
Unlike mAlice, she is a worker. Although she is a functioning alcoholic, she remains a worker and has been throughout her adulthood and mainly raising her children by herself (between partners).
However, as she grows older, my sister is very alone and I believe is very lonely, and I know she is angry and jealous of me for being in a settled and happy relationship (don't ask, just trust me on this one).
And I still feel sad for her. And there's bit of me that still feels a bit sad for mAlice, despite everything.
Most of the time though, like I felt for for sister, I feel angry and annoyed, because mAlice has had more than enough chances to improve herself, her outlook and her lot in life - far more than my sister or even most of us - and yet she remains an angry, entitled, selfish and bitter individual who continues to prioritise her own needs and desires above that of her children.

Just grow up, mAlice, get a proper job and really put your girls' needs before your own. It's never easy, but once you're over the bumpy patch the rewards will be unimaginable when they are fully functioning, level headed adults - perhaps with families of their own - and you can all be happy together.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Curious if anyone thinks Ioan actually doesn’t like pets in the house…? I hesitate to say “animals,” as I don’t think any of us truly think he just hates ALL animals (not to mention it’s pretty rare that you’d find someone who does). In an old interview, when he was like mid-twenties, he even said the ideal life for him was to live in Wales with a few chickens, so, def not turned off by animals in general. I’m referring to animals in the house, as pets. I know already that he’s allergic to cats. Did he grow up with pets?

He never struck me as being fond of Emma, but as was stated here earlier, he didn’t get a chance to bond with her, really. If he isn’t quite a fan of animals in the house then I’m curious how he might be feeling towards Bubba Bear. I mean Bear is adorable and bright but I wonder if there is still going to have to be an adjustment period for Ioan to bond with him.
His parents have a dog now so it's possible that they had indoor pets growing up too, but we can't know without Ioan saying something

Reactions: 3
Daffodils by William Wordsworth

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed--and gazed--but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.
How did you know I needed this??? Oh my goodness, your soul. 💚 I've been reading this through class again and again, hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am curious why everyone thinks he’s allergic to animals? Where has he said this? He seems to look very happy with Bear. I think Alice makes tit up and he never wanted Emma to start with cos the timing was bad as he wanted to leave Alice. I do get feeling looking at his very white apartment - girls room everything was white. How bear fits into that I’m not too sure.
It could be because poodle crosses are much better if you have allergy. My husband was seriously allergic to my black labs. Our current dog breed is classed as non-allergenic and he can cuddle him to gisnhearts content. (Although no dog can completely be non-allergenic). Also I imagine B actually cleans up after bear

I feel like Alice is quite sexist, ageist (well at least vain if not ageist. I would say there's been no ageist comments here as we regularly point out beautiful 50+ women who don't need to lie about their age and put wonky filters onto vids and photos when their real life face is papped and yet continue to do so) and she has a lot of claptrap she put into the world. Claptrap that was abusive and defamatory of, when you add them up, quite a lot of people.
I've said it before. Alice is an equal opportunity bigot. Anyone (i.e. everyone) she deems less than is fair game. Remember the 'I've never abused anyone who didn't deserve it' quote

Reactions: 12
I always thought that Matthew Rhys was way more streetwise than Ioan
Yes, he was. He relied solely on his acting skills, rather than his looks. And he was very careful as he designed his career.

Reactions: 7
I've always had a soft spot for Ioan from Hornblower/Titanic days and still mourn the end of Forever. In one of his interviews he described himself as a storyteller and I interpret that as not just acting, but directing too. The project with Bianca is a step in the right direction as his career goes forward.
Random, but anyone else a Richard Ayoade fan? This post just linked the two in my mind, and feel like they'd get along. Both quiet, private, neat freaks, storytellers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.