Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nope I think she will enjoy playing the victim, she's never had such media attention in years and she's loving it.
She won’t be able to bear being made to shut up permanently on SM, unable to stalk Baby Angel, and talk tit about him and 🐝 to any and all who will listen. She’ll spontaneously combust! 🤣😈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find this whole "oh, he just maybe didnt want to deal with domestic worries" take highly problematic. It's almost like men are expected to just accept any behavior from a woman because it's part of life (menopause) or whatever, but no one ever would demand the same from women when they feel unhappy in their marriage, let alone if the husband shows abusive behavior (which Alice did, even if beyond extremely passive aggressive posts about him all the way back to 2015 maybe not certainly towards Ioan, but her twitter was off the charts already in 2019/20)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m just thinking back to Alice bringing up the coke. From memory a poster in Queensland was stating the house prices are high at the moment and she knows cos she’s in Queensland and suddenly Alice says oh you know about cocaine? Something like that anyway. She just planted the cocaine out there on the back of some poor Queensland girl innocent post . Painting him as a drug addict

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m just thinking back to Alice bringing up the coke. From memory a poster in Queensland was staring the house prices are high at the moment and she knows cos she’s in Queensland and suddenly Alice says oh you know about cocaine? Something like that anyway. She just planted the cocaine out there in the back of some poor Queensland girl innocent post . Painting him as a drug addict
Just like she threatened she would. Not a leap to think she might follow through on her other threats.
Screenshot_20220301-213137.png
Screenshot_20220301-213313.png
Screenshot_20220301-213338.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I mean everyone is shouting, especially if a marriage is breaking down, and especially if you are being hold hostage, so I can actually believe that Ioan was angrily shouting when she put him on the edge. And she no doubt would never admit that she was doing it herself and even more extreme.

Will help her zero in court if that is the case because this is just WAY too common in divorces (unless he said something very threatening on top of it), and due to the laws when it comes to recording it would be either not admissible and even if it would be it's not like text messages where you can check if mutual abuse happened. but it would be enough to feed her trolls so that they think that she was indeed abused and the text messages are just self-defense (lol). And as we all know this is all that matters to her.
I agree and honestly think their whole strategy is still bullying him. Relying that his embarrassment and not wanting really personal things put there so he'll settle.

Him making the abuse public was a smart move to show her this tactic won't work but I still think thers more. And if he won't comply she's going to try to hurt him anyway because she needs to punish him, she needs that satisfaction.

Reactions: 15
(Btw, why the hell SHOULD she 'get off her ass and get a job'? She's a MOTHER to two young girls and has a house to run with, it seems, no paid help
She should get off her ass and get a job because she has her self and her children to provide for.

It is literally that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree and honestly think their whole strategy is still bullying him. Relying that his embarrassment and not wanting really personal things put there so he'll settle.

Him making the abuse public was a smart move to show her this tactic won't work but I still think thers more. And if he won't comply she's going to try to hurt him anyway because she needs to punish him, she needs that satisfaction.
You could be right but I think She would have used it by now also used it in her own RO back at him. I think it’s him that has a bombshell on her. And he’s holding it close. Alice is all talk - well screaming abuse really.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find this whole "oh, he just maybe didnt want to deal with domestic worries" take highly problematic. It's almost like men are expected to just accept any behavior from a woman because it's part of life (menopause) or whatever, but no one ever would demand the same from women when they feel unhappy in their marriage, let alone if the husband shows abusive behavior (which Alice did, even if beyond extremely passive aggressive posts about him all the way back to 2015 maybe not certainly towards Ioan, but her twitter was off the charts already in 2019/20)
this is what I don’t understand. How can women fight for equal opportunities if this is really what women think. She has also chosen 100% custody of her own will, no one is forcing it on her. She has opportunities for equality and Ioan to take on domestic responsibilities and is rejecting it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She should get off her ass and get a job because she has her self and her children to provide for.

It is literally that simple.
I know - Wtf even is that comment

I work full time, I’m a parent and I keep my house clean with no hired help. It’s called life. I want me & my daughter to have nice things without relying on my husband to prop my life up. The girls are in school - she has no excuse

These people are just enabling bone idleness

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m just thinking back to Alice bringing up the coke. From memory a poster in Queensland was stating the house prices are high at the moment and she knows cos she’s in Queensland and suddenly Alice says oh you know about cocaine? Something like that anyway. She just planted the cocaine out there on the back of some poor Queensland girl innocent post . Painting him as a drug addict
I remenber. She will make completely irrelevant conversations an opportunity to talk tit about him.

The tweet I've been thinking about is where she quoted IG saying that this is not the woman he married when she was being a nutjob on social media. Unfortunately, it was. It sounded like the moment IG finally starred realising that woman he thought he married and what she is, are two different people.

• Heart
I know - Wtf even is that comment

I work full time, I’m a parent and I keep my house clean with no hired help. It’s called life. I want me & my daughter to have nice things without relying on my husband to prop my life up. The girls are in school - she has no excuse

These people are just enabling bone idleness
Agreed. My partner and I both work. Our children are similar ages to the Es. I will admit that I can afford a cleaner to come in, but so could Alice if she worked! She has no excuse not to work. The girls are not babies. She is a supposedly intelligent, well educated woman. If she hadn't self-sabotaged I'm sure a lovely private school would've loved to have a 'Hollywood actress" as a drama teacher or languages teacher. She has shot herself in the foot!

Reactions: 23
I remenber. She will make completely irrelevant conversations an opportunity to talk tit about him.

The tweet I've been thinking about is where she quoted IG saying that this is not the woman he married when she was being a nutjob on social media. Unfortunately, it was. It sounded like the moment IG finally starred realising that woman he thought he married and what she is, are two different people.
Wasn’t this in 2017? Also when mAlice did the HW interview against Ioan’s wishes. The beginning of the end of that marriage in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Ioan - hmm, seems quite full of himself, with a nice little humble Valleys Boy veneer.
Did he fundamentally want a new nubile smiling young thing on his arm?
Who wasn't 'dragging him down' with domestic worries and demands and 'we want you home's?

Not sure if he’s full of himself, he is quite private so not sure how we would judge this. He’s said he feels insecure and self conscious though so this doesn’t fit

This is just such a leap though isn’t it? this language ‘young nubile’ woman - she’s nearly 30, she also has a very debilitating disease. So this doesn’t fit with your narrative

Yes there are some shallow men out there who like dating young models, whereas there is nothing in Ioan’s past that indicates that he is so shallow or sees women as so interchangeable. He was married for 20 years and had few girlfriends before, loves his mum and seems to be happy with BW. So this doesn’t fit either

I would agree with you re domestic drudge escape if Ioan had not decided to live in a small apartment a few streets away from his kids whilst fighting to see them. So this argument doesn’t really fit either.
the only real questionmark I have on Ioan is just how much he is willing to fight for his kids. How much he is willing to compromise his relationship to his girlfriend (at the beginning) to repair that relationship, where his priorities lie etc.

I totally agree that it doesnt fit to the typical "sail off to a easy life with a young chick" stereotype. Bianca has a very serious disease. He chosed quite the opposite here.

As for Bianca: I am still not sold on her. For the reasons I outlined before and if Alice wasnt as terrible as she is I would view her a lot less favourably. The stereotype of the "fame hungry young chick that accepts living with an older man in order to get what she wants" is not disproven in my opinion, even if sticking with him through all of this despite her disease is a good sign (but it might also show how far she is willing to go for her dream).

As said before, caution on all players is appropriate. However, for Alice we already KNOW how she is like, so at this point I too cant see how you can defend her in any way. Even the whole "he told her over IG" narrative was put into a quite different context now, which was pretty much the only thing I felt a tiny bit sorry for her until recently (some feel sorry for her regarding the potential low-balling settlement, but I dont, if you sign a prenup and then act the way she does she just doesnt deserve him being generous)

Every now and again I still wonder how Ioan’s career would have shifted for the better had he not alienated his IoanOnline fanbase (at Alice’s command). Sure, we dunno if his skills would have necessarily propelled him to the top, but I’m betting he would have had a more widely recognized name now…

Reactions: 21

Is this the one you’re referring to, love?

68400B53-9F32-4111-8820-8C572FDE7ED0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.