Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Yep he is playing the long game and he has a lawyer with all the skills and experience needed to get him what he really wants. And its not the house.
Susan I hope you are ok I see the news of flooding isn’t good up your way.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

lulooo

VIP Member
You don't have to worry. Your life is God's gift to you; what you do with your life is your gift to God. I have no doubt God will be well-pleased with your life.
I have no children nor did my beloved but there are many other's lives who are well pleased we lived and could help them, and that is all any of us can do. Help those who are more vulnerable.
I shower you with hearts for your kindness ❤

• Heart

blankethood

The difference is the divorce is in California. Alice has used social media to defame Ioan and interfere with his ability to earn
Yes the jurisdictional difference was noted in my comment. Would be interesting to see her attorney’s arguments based on such parallel issues and non-binding precedent.

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
I have a “get to sleep” technique which involves thinking through a problem or situation that in no way relates to my life. I get inspiration from reality tv, soaps and online drama. It forces out any unwelcome thoughts. Alice won’t keep me awake at night like figuring out how the hell we rebuild a health system after 2 years of covid.
My sleep coach, well respected and with books to his name, was very impressed at our leadership workshop. But my husband gets annoyed that I wake him up with a tap tap download on Tattle these days. He knows nothing about my tattle addiction and thinks I am working.
I do the same thing when I go to bed at night and it does work like a charm. I think about why JFK Jr crashed his plane? I think I've got it figured out. I've got to think about something else now. Hmmm?? What to think about now?

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Yes! He is so focussed on defamation isn’t he. And completely ignores actual verbal abuse and harassment. Prob a ploy to get judges focus away from it. But Leon forgets what makes a DVRO stick and it’s verbal online abuse.
This is a screen shot from when I first tried to show he can get a DVRO
View attachment 1094926
Remember that in her response, she called out that section specifically and denied she was behaving in any way as described.

SusanC

VIP Member
Sheesh, enough with the sharting. It's breakfast somewhere. 😂🐷🐔

(Obv. BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY FUCKO!! for upsetting veganists.)
Here! It's breakfast here. Or it would be if I could tear myself away long enough to make something.

I don't think she will be able to keep her mouth shut. My ex-husband never could.
I was thinking last night - does anyone remember the time Wendy Deng who was married to Rupert Murdoch at the time, took to a court adversary in his trial from the gallery? And then I got distracted by the whole Jerry Hall married Rupert Murdoch crossover of universes and had no more thoughts re physical attacks in court.

Attachments

• Wow

Endora

VIP Member
you are right about her relevance, but while Ioan ignores Loopy we all know that Alice wont. She will probably drag us into it too LOL
She may try to present social media posts to show a pattern of abuse that she's suffered, but to what end? I can't imagine a judge would seriously entertain anonymous public tweets unless it can be proven they were made by one of the litigants. I think this is going to come down to a classic he said she said - to each other.

SusanC

VIP Member
I wonder if she recorded him shouting (she keeps mentioning that he shouts a lot).

I dont really think that Ioan has much dirt on her either. Or at least not something that's not obvious for everyone already

A thing I wondered when I read the doc is a quote where Alice said "What I DIDN'T do was cheat on you, neglect our children, or ever prevent you from doing the jobs you wanted." (note: this was pre-BW, so she is not describing him here) - we know that Ioan according to her accused her of the last two things, does this mean that the other point (cheating) is something Ioan accused her of too? It would be pretty huge if he has something on that (though totally irrelevant for this divorce, but I can see Alice trying to drag his supposed cheating into this anyway) from the public perspective because this is how Alice gained most of her support.
Projection. "What I DIDN'T do was cheat on you, neglect our children, or ever prevent you from doing the jobs you wanted."
I reckon he has something on her re cheating. If the VD rumour is true, he may have half a dozen witnesses by now. If she alienates so many people and has been for a long time, there may be those wanting to settle scores who have volunteered info and offered statements.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Has Alice being doing cameos? She is very quiet since her outburst on Instagram. I wonder if she got threatened with police action

tilly27

VIP Member
@tilly27

Sorry i didnt reply to you on the previous thread, i went to Wembley yesterday to watch my beloved Liverpool win the league cup (hopefully the first of many this season).

Anyway, i just wanted to say thank you for your beautiful, kind, and thoughtful words to me. Reading your post made me emotional, and i did have a tear in my eye (in a nice way of course). :)
Aww that's no bother, as I said I take my hat off to you and also my heart goes out to you (in a kind/inspiration way)
Hope you had a lovely trip to Wembley especially as your team Liverpool won the league cup⭐
Take care @Clairer86 x💛

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
are you guessing or do you know this?
Yes I think we need to know sources if that is case.

Additionally how would we know the details of TDs exit. She isn’t part of this community for a reason. We don’t have insider involvement and don’t want it.

Clairer86

VIP Member
@tilly27

Sorry i didnt reply to you on the previous thread, i went to Wembley yesterday to watch my beloved Liverpool win the league cup (hopefully the first of many this season).

Anyway, i just wanted to say thank you for your beautiful, kind, and thoughtful words to me. Reading your post made me emotional, and i did have a tear in my eye (in a nice way of course). :)

• Heart