Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Just a thought 🤔

Dombey & Son by Charles Dickens
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

Be sure to zoom in on this delightful pair!! Shame they’re currently out of stock! 🤣🤣

3FFA3807-80B4-4AC4-8363-48AA4F3396D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I did not, actually! Someone else on here mentioned it and I had no clue since I hadn't seen Harrow yet. I plan on watching it as soon as possible! :D

Sorry everyone, I was down with a migraine yesterday so couldn't check the court website. I just checked and the hearing date is still listed as March 11. I also bought the "Notice of Unavailability" and it's a whole lot of nothing, just a notice that Alice's attorney will be unavailable this week (2/28 to 3/4). Nothing has been filed to indicate that the hearing date has been moved.
Thank you so much for that! I feel for you so much as I have suffered from migraines since age five. Take good care and feel better soon. 🥰

• Heart

tilly27

VIP Member
If Loopy is in his mid to late 40's then must be him right? And I do believe he is in his mid to late 40's.

Editing to say this is indeed Loopy's birthday - Genxpunk69 (note the 69 - he was born in 1969) so he's 53 - Alice's age. A perfect match! 😂😂😂 Twin souls 🤢
Indeed I thought that too, wonder if they'll skulk about together in LA or in NZ? What an attractive couple they'll be when papped 🤣
I did think the twitter account son of lupine was his son but now I think it's a lupenis sock maybe welp would know a lot more

If Loopy is in his mid to late 40's then must be him right? And I do believe he is in his mid to late 40's.

Editing to say this is indeed Loopy's birthday - Genxpunk69 (note the 69 - he was born in 1969) so he's 53 - Alice's age. A perfect match! Lol

But did you mean there was another account like a sock account?
Yip like a loopy sock account, various twitter posters have suggested that, but that was back in 2019 when the mith hoarse argument that went tits 🔼 the acc is hope this is ok
Son underscore of underscore Lupine

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
A few years ago Twitter made it really easy to verify accounts for a blue tick. Every Tom, Dick and Harry could do it. Then they suddenly made it more difficult again. Plenty of nobodies have blue ticks. It’s taken away if you breach their standards. I won’t be surprised if she loses hers when she gets back on.
esp with a PRO. Does KP have a blue tick?

Knitwit

VIP Member
There was a post where supposedly Elsie asked why all the makeup Mama? And she says I don’t know I just never do it so I thought I would. And Elsie replies, I know you, you’re hoping Daddy will think you’re pretty again. I’d say by that time it was too little too late.
I have this receipt somewhere given by another poster and it’s in the first or second thread. If I ever have enough time I’ll try and find it.
That's the one! Glad I hadn't imagined it

• Haha

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
Her eyes are big. Her skin is very smoothed. Her face is very thin, unlike her real face. This is her alternate reality face, her online face.
Yes, it's so weird, like looking at her through a slightly blurry screen. I'd actually want the real Alice if I were paying $40.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Ioan can bring more evidence to the hearing cos he told the judge he is. Did Alice say this is only half of what happened in her in her response, and that she will bring more?

• Wow
Reactions: 8

tilly27

VIP Member
God I forgot about this gem (from november)
View attachment 1093044
View attachment 1093045
Lupine doesnt seem to be very popular among many Alice fangirls
I'm starting to wonder a few things:
1. Loop de loop clearly has a vivid imagination, we think he is pretty close to Alice, him being her mouthpiece (this is obvious, despite the TRO being in place, with the permanent RO looking highly likely). What's the chances he has coached her through writing these "emails" or the fake diaries that she threatened him with. Loopy clearly has a mind so full of tosh that he could fill 300? Emails and diaries for his prized possession mAlice?
2. If he has done the above, i.e. aiding her with emails and/or diaries then he has "dirt/info" on her, does he now have her "bang to rights" has she seen how loopy and obsessed he is and wants to rid herself of him (he was seemingly unaware of those 113 pages that we read before him)?
3. What happens if she makes horrendous allegations against Ioan? Does the court have to halt for investigation?

• Sad

Shadow_Wolf

I’d be interested to hear everyone’s views on Hornblower’s marriage when we get there. It’s always troubled me as it never felt right, each time I’ve watched it, and possibly has echoes of real life 🤔 hindsight is a wonderful thing 😆

I never read the books so not sure if that’s how it’s written and the adaptation was true or not
They’re actually really close, while taking account of the fact that some stuff wasn’t ever going to be filmed as it wouldn’t have worked on screen. The first four episodes are based on chapters of the first book/ have incidents from the other chapters, Mutiny and Retribution are based on book two, and Loyalty and Duty on book three. I struggled to read beyond book three as I didn’t have the exceptional performances/ imagery in my head to help with visualisation

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
@Hiraeth i did think of you yesterday, the other half and I started to watch Harrow S1 again and saw the episode with a lot of mentions of your name, it was the name of a boat (am sure you knew that!)

• Heart

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
The raccoons where I live know I'll feed them. Several times I thought somebody was at the door and it would just be a couple of them hanging on my security door, shaking it, wanting me to come out and feed them. 🦝😊

To make this pertain to alice is nobody going to tell me why he had his hands in his pockets? Was he looking for money? Was he playing with himself? Was he trying to make his dick look bigger? Everybody knows but me and I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. Hellooooooo
Re his hands in pockets I took it as they were saying he was playing with himself (jokingly). If he did that on Hornblower he could have been Master Bates, or Roger the Cabin Boy ;) Mind you, his hand was clenched in a fist so he might have been fighting off the urge to push AE off him!

PS: That is SO cute about the raccoons!

• Heart
  • Haha

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Nah, Ioans team will be waiting for this which is basically not refuting the evidence. Its not strong. Ioan and Bianca will be able to demonstrate harm, of which reputation is the least severe but still relevant. And remember Alice was stating she was doing this to harm him. She demonstrated she was trying to coerce him and blackmail him. The 1st amendment won’t protect you from criminal behaviour.
I think Ioan and BW would take an RO preventing her personal harassment and abuse of them, even if they can’t stop the shite she does on Twitter and Instagram long term. That stuff seems secondary to their distress in any case, except for the fact that she is riling up the crazies and that might also be a real threat to them. Stopping the personal stuff would be a start. Her audience for the public abuse is getting smaller and will eventually be completely irrelevant, I think. Crazy, ranting lady who most people have the measure of.
@saraw946 I saw your mention of Kelly Rutherford. That one is not quite as cut and dried as you make out, it’s actually a really interesting read too. Kelly was batshit also, and used a lot of Alice’s playbook. She is the one who got her husband deported in an attempt to cut him out of her kids’ lives. It backfired spectacularly. She is just a lot more polished than Alice. Vile woman who still thinks she did nothing wrong.

plinky

VIP Member
I agree there is a never a good reason to do that. Personally, I can't stand the woman and I've been outraged by what I've seen over the past few months. I enjoy reading different perspectives that discuss angles I hadn't considered before. For example posts that give me more insight into how she might have ended up the way she did. Nothing will erase what she's done or make it ok. I'm not talking about Ioan at all because I have nothing to go on. Or trying to balance out him or Alice. Aside from wishing him all the best and a healthy happy future I don't have much to say about him.
Most of us have had a bad relationship break up at some point. I know I have more than once. Some of them I look back on and cringe so much. I had empathy for her

• Heart