Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
Who knows what story she might have told them in order to gain access, the police will not go into the house but they will request him to come and talk to them at least outside his house, and that is all she wants to have access to him in person. She wants to humiliate him not resolve anything.
No, they wouldn’t. Not without a compelling reason or a court order. If she called from her home, they might go over but with no imminent crime being committed, I doubt it. People are free not to talk to the spouses they are divorcing and as much as Alice would like it if they could, police can’t force them to.

Reactions: 10

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Alligators, is it possible that IG is not expected to appear in court himself as he’s out of the country. While she is asking her lawyer to delay the case until he’s back?

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
SusanC, I definitely think he crashed it on purpose. His magazine was totally failing and his marriage was totally failing. She had been cheating on him and told him. He was staying at a hotel away from her that week before they crashed. He had a lot to live up to and I'm sure that weighed on him heavily. I think he was terribly depressed and just drove it in the water. To keep on subject about Alice, I wish she had been on the plane. The end
Why is this the first time I'm hearing this about about JFK, Jr and his marriage? 😱

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I really don't think I would go out looking like this and I am not going to be papped. What kind of role model for the girls is this? The portaloo in the background is the finishing touch. :LOL:

View attachment 1094154
I'm still not sure what's going on here. The only excuse is that she was taking Emma to the vet and the poor pup couldn't walk and it was an emergency. Any other explanation isn't sufficient.

Paris Hilton, Blake Lively and, finally yet importantly, Amber Heard.

• Wow

ButterTart

VIP Member
Looks like she left herself wide open for her social media posts. I know at least a couple of her tweets were included. I think she really did think pausing her Twitter and deleting tweets would work.

There has to be a hundred of them talking about the inappropriate things she told the girls about their Father and BW!

The ones where she calls BW horrible things AND IG. The clear examples of parental alienation.

Hubris is the only word that comes to mind. Alice's hubris will do her in.
She is claiming that if he prevents her from posting on social media or talking to media, it affects her first amendment rights. It must have killed her to have her lawyer call Bianca an actor and a public figure, though:

One of the orders that Petitioner seeks through his Request for Domestic Violence Orders is to preemptively stop free speech as protected by the 1st Amendment of the Constitution. However, this is an after the fact remedy. Furthermore, as actors, Petitioner, Respondent and Bianca Wallace are all public figures. As public figures, actionable defamation is a higher standard, and may be, for all practicable purposes, nearly impossible to prove.

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
So when do the courts in LA open? It’s 8:22 am where I live and I’m anxiously awaiting the news that the hearing for the PRO is still March 11th.
It’s 5:30 am in LA right now. And the docket seems to update at the end of the day, so about 8:30 or 9 pm eastern time.

• Wow

ButterTart

VIP Member
Two things are bugging me about this: (1) she really doesn’t think she is going to face any consequences; and, this, (2) she really doesn’t think the law applies to her.

She already likely violated the TRO with Lupine’s post about Bianca and Ioan being in the U.K. If not that, some of her comments are thisclose to being harassing (at least). I can’t fathom having a client who truly didn’t read the TRO application when served. But I really believe she thinks everything she says is fair game since he left her. She’s just expressing her opinion, exercising her 1A, and is therefore being “silenced” by the court/patriarchy when she gets slapped with a TRO.

I hope the hearing is on 3/11 and that she gets a smack down for not taking the TRO seriously (at least a fine).
Another interesting thing I just noticed when rereading her response … it’s true that the respondent is not usually notified of an ex parte request for a TRO. Ioan’s lawyer did give hers (and therefore Alice) a heads up. But her lawyer responds that he couldn’t really be in any fear of actual domestic violence because he did that …. 😳

• Wow
  • Sick

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Amen to that. I mean, how many of her own feet has she shot off now?
I know right? And yet she looks down and sees all her pretty toes cause SHE JUST DOESN'T GET IT. I don't even think she will on the 11th either. I'm not sure what would actually penetrate that teeny tiny minds delusions.

• Heart

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
No they shouldn't have bread nor should they have citrus. Apple in moderation but bananas are excellent for their health!
Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to tell my uncle!! When we lived in Tassie our house was a mid century modern style with the last part being a slightly lower level and at night you'd hear the possums climb up onto the roof and run all the way down the length of the house and jump down onto the lower level with a huge thud. We called it the Possum Olympics because they sounded like they were racing each other! lol So cute!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
The comment about the RO is still there, Deb has liked it

I genuinely believe it will be that IG and BW have been coordinating attacks on her via sock accounts and that’a where her confidence is coming from. She’s got nothing.
Yes I believe this is what Loopy is referring to in his post and that TD retiring from the fray is further proof in their eyes.
Absolutely batshit crazy the lot of them.
Alice hasn't a leg to stand on and if she's going down the RO against IG and BW she will have to fund this herself I take it?

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
If that was the case it would have been him to publicise it but it was Alice that did. Going to court and saying btw I took a cop to my house to get my stuff doesn’t give you any brownie points.
Edit.. taking a cop gave him protection that if she returned unexpectedly he was safe from anything going wrong.
Why do they do this? It never ends well.

Hi gang!!!
Sorry I’ve been AWOL, I’ve had some stuff going on 😞 irl. Could one of my lovely Tattle family please give me a super quick update on this last thread? What have I missed?

Also… someone buy her a bloody lint roller please- that jumper SMH 🤦🏼‍♀️ (Latest cameo)

oh and HAPPY ST DAVIDS DAY WALES! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
how lovely Ioan is there for that! ❤🥰
I would love, but it's almost 2:00 am on the East Coast, US and I've taken some meds.
Just check "most liked posts" for this thread and that should do it!

Last edited:
  • Heart

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
One of my late beloved's adoptees. She moved in as a teenager, got pregnant to some bloke and stayed around. She had several more babes and eventually disappeared. At least 2 of her sons still in the neighbourhood, and drop in some nights for a feed.
My late beloved was always providing handouts to passing wildelife ❤ He knew what it was like to be friendless and alone in the world and he knew how tough the world can be. So we share our good fortune where we can.
To keep to the subject, my late beloved was nothing like Alice. Though in his youth he bore a resemblance to a young Ioan from what photos I've seen of him then.
We used to feed the possums bread when we lived in Tassie and then found out they shouldn't eat it! My uncle feeds the ones that drop by his place every night and we say they come to his Rooftop Restaurant

• Heart
  • Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
@welp says it above. Ioan’s behaviour since the split are the actions of an abused person. Remember, this is a man who had a police officer with him to collect his belongings from HIS home!
Alice continues to bully and berate him because she underestimated how hurt he was by her.
When people tell you who they are, believe them.

To answer your question, someone asked whether it would work against Alice in future proceedings that she jammed up the collaborative divorce process and made it impossible to complete.
Thank you!

brie l

VIP Member
Hope no one minds , but I thought it would be nice to have a Sunday morning 😊 …. While people are fighting for their country and fleeing for their lives in Ukraine , Salad Clive is not happy with Costa 🤦🏽‍♀️ the reply to him literally made my day
Priceless.

• Haha

AD2018

Chatty Member
Just watching Hornblower Ep2 where they encounter the Black Death and one of the characters mentions pandemics and being in close contact with infected people and them having to quarantine for three weeks before returning to the ship. Sounded familiar 😆
ahh I’m watching that one now too!! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha