Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
you are right about her relevance, but while Ioan ignores Loopy we all know that Alice wont. She will probably drag us into it too LOL
I agree. A warning letter to Alice pointing out Lupapers behaviour and the very public link to her would be ignored once a lawyer said it couldn’t be enforced. They would then double down on their childishness.

A warning letter to Ioans side would be acted on because they intend to show good faith in the process and to keep their hands clean. They aren’t interested in the SM circus.

That they contacted TD and told her to stop is not an admission they ever asked her to act on their behalf. But Alice will believe it was and is dancing a little dance. But it means nothing. Just shows which side is playing it straight and which isn’t.

Reactions: 10

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I’d be interested to hear everyone’s views on Hornblower’s marriage when we get there. It’s always troubled me as it never felt right, each time I’ve watched it, and possibly has echoes of real life 🤔 hindsight is a wonderful thing 😆

I never read the books so not sure if that’s how it’s written and the adaptation was true or not

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
All this talk of Salad Cream Clive being obsessed with Sophia Myles has inspired me to watch "Moonlight" which is available on a free streaming service here in Aus. Sunday sorted. ☕⚰📺🌕

tilly27

VIP Member
"but he..." what? did he pull out of it and that's what her "he is scared to go to court" is about? Or is that about him being in the UK?
View attachment 1090611

she really should shut up about this entirely
Don't know if you've already seen but if on twitter you use the search feature and type in loopys genx------ (full handle / poster details then son wow it brings up a lot of tweets indicating this is definitely NOT AE's first rodeo in terms of her behaviour, i.e. arguing with people very angrily, then when they retaliate she acts all wounded little victim. I know think the lupine son account was a sock account. Sorry if you've probably seen all this, obviously her tweets are missing but you totally get the gist of her. Lupine is there for her because apparently she stood with him when public opinion was against Asia (person).

• Wow

Very traditional

VIP Member
Yes I think we need to know sources if that is case.

Additionally how would we know the details of TDs exit. She isn’t part of this community for a reason. We don’t have insider involvement and don’t want it.
It also isn't good for IG and BW to have insiders on Tattle, it just adds to Alices notion that we're acting on their behalf.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Alice threatened to have a diary and here it is to Deb and Lin. This is why it took so long for him to leave. It’s completely meaningless unless the communication is between AE and IG. Bitching to friends is nothing, also she threatened to do it if he left.
Mmmm I wonder why she hasn't included Loopy because we all know he's the third wheel in her little menagerie of Co conspirators 🤔

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
I agree and honestly think their whole strategy is still bullying him. Relying that his embarrassment and not wanting really personal things put there so he'll settle.

Him making the abuse public was a smart move to show her this tactic won't work but I still think thers more. And if he won't comply she's going to try to hurt him anyway because she needs to punish him, she needs that satisfaction.
You could be right but I think She would have used it by now also used it in her own RO back at him. I think it’s him that has a bombshell on her. And he’s holding it close. Alice is all talk - well screaming abuse really.

• Heart

sweetandsour2022

Another interesting thing I just noticed when rereading her response … it’s true that the respondent is not usually notified of an ex parte request for a TRO. Ioan’s lawyer did give hers (and therefore Alice) a heads up. But her lawyer responds that he couldn’t really be in any fear of actual domestic violence because he did that …. 😳
…which goes completely against case law. It’s true that I’m not FL, but I feel like I’m missing something. Maybe it’s just that it’s still unusual to have a man as the protected party against a female, so some things feel off? Or maybe it’s just because it’s Alice and she treats the legal system like dirt.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

LucySmith

VIP Member
Yes, I thought he looked like that breed. Hopefully Ioan’s not swapping spit with Bear so he’ll be ok! And I presume you mean saliva, but I’ve heard salvia can be quite the issue too! 🥴😵💫🤪

Also - Fight for fair access to children - ONGOING
I dunno what did I type?? I don’t spell check you get what you get and you don’t get upset 🤣. It actually looked like the word saliva to me Lol

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
“”

this is so fucking annoying. She repeatedly admits that she is chomping at the bit to abuse him and BW publicly, and confirms that the only thing stopping her is “legal reasons”. She literally has nothing else to talk about or going on in her life except abusing IG and BW. It’s pathetic. This whole “can’t wait to be able to spill my guts” shite is ridiculous. She’s a stupid, vacuous woman, for all her posturing about politics and pretending to have empathy. Run of the mill narcissistic abuser. Nothing interesting or unique about her. She only got away with it because she used to be attractive and she had a husband who propped up delusions for far too long.
I keep thinking of her laughing at one point that Ioan said something about the woman he married being kind etc, and she sneered that she’d like to meet this woman. I think she love bombed him to the point where he did believe this, and he thought all the people who rejected her were in the wrong. It only dawned on him in the last few years the mistake he had made in believing that she a good person. That must have been incredibly hard for him.
Agree & BIB - totally. I had forgotten that. Must have been very painful for him when the scales began to fall from his eyes. 😞

• Sad

LucySmith

VIP Member
I was suggesting she was abusive to OP. I’m in Gills camp about AEs relationship history. Transactional.
Not suggesting you’re wrong but I got feeling she had control over her PD and narc tendencies to a degree until Ella was born. Then she lost control of them, and she popped her head out then. Although I’m sure she was never an angel.

Knitwit

VIP Member
Do you remember the one where she is puckering up to him and he looks completely disgusted with her? Sort of like okay let’s get this root canal over and done with? And she actually posted it! How humiliating for her and him as well.
What does that say about her delusions? Can you or anyone else answer?
I don't know if she deleted it or if I just made it up, but I remember seeing a post from around September 2020 where she is putting on lipstick and Ella is in the photograph and the caption was along the lines of 'trying to make myself beautiful so Ioan will pay me some attention'. I haven't been able to find it since

• Wow
  • Angry

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Just my two penneth. But I think she does have dirt on him. Nothing earth shattering, just private things he won't want the world (and his religious parents to know). After all that time together she will know it all, every foible, kink, private opinion, etc. And we know how much she loves to film, record and document EVERYTHING.

We all have private stuff meant to be private that we'd squirm if others knew/saw.
I think that could be the source of her confidence, and we know she'd definately go that low.

And could be why the sudden visit to Wales to give Ma and Pa Gruff a warning of what might come out. 🤔
Alice likes subterfuge that much is clear.

• Sick

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Putting this in a spoiler cause it was a few threads back now and whilst she has been mentioned in recent convos I feel like she doesn't need this shit you know?
Victoria was an Alice fan and through cameo and the cameo chat, basically just fucked about with her. Being Alice. It really hurt Victoria cause the subject matter is so personal (ivf) and this was around the time the extent of the abuse was published so it was a bit poleaxing. There's a lovely poster on here who knows Victoria and helped out massively with her mental health and getting her away from all things mAlice and things like that.
So we get to now and Alice is posting thumbnails on cameo and what she was using was Victoria's. And this is knowing what she did to her which to me is calculating and vicious. And she knew exactly what she was doing. Someone had mentioned that perhaps Alice didn't know that V had left the "camp" so I was just pointing out that she did know and was just being her normal disrespectful, abusive self.
Eh, I don't feel that was very coherant but I'm on some meds* for a sore back so I hope I at least made sense.

*I am not in charge of children, nor 3 sharp ones in and mixing my meds, I have showered (badly but water did touch my skin 😂) and have a clean top on. Oh and I have no red lipstick round my face but my hair does resemble a birds nest.
Interesting, must have missed all that thank you! Yes still not entirely sure what all went on lol, but get the jist. Just Alice Things™️ by the sounds of it