Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
So the blind gossip site CDAN is repeating the AE narrative - does this breach the TRO?

Although it's funny that most celebrity gossip followers have absolutely no clue who they are and especially who she is ... so much for celebrity power couple
Saintmidian is basically our penguin . 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
If you get a chance to watch it please do. And there's a character played by Cameron Diaz who is basically an overly attached girlfriend.

She is going on with Tom cruise and is saying - we had sex 4 times! That means something!

This is not a spoiler but I imagine AE using logic like this.

🤬🤬 When you sleep with somebody... your body makes a promise WHETHER YOU DO OR NOT

Oh wow I can totally see AE logic there! Thanks for sharing the clip ❤

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
Omg, Loopy's tweets are so funny, it's the way he's so dismissive to anyone who doesn't agree with him. He sounds like a posh toddler..."I don't like you, so go away", you can almost hear his little foot stamping from here! 😂😂😂. You just know he was dying to say "Shoo", but wouldn't dare say it to a man 🙄.

I know that Alice is a monster, and everything that has happened to her is of her own doing, but it's a bit sad that the only people that she can talk to about her marriage breakdown, is two online strangers, who were fans of her husband. Deb and Lin have absolutely no regard for Alice's wellbeing, nor that of the 3 E's, they're only there for the dirt. They're just gossips like the rest of us, the only difference is that we do care about the fate of the players in this drama. If anything, they're worse than her, poking their noses into someone else's business, and stirring up trouble. I doubt that either of them have ever given Alice any helpful advice or support, all they want is more fireworks, and to see Alice burn. I think that they actually do hate her, she may have been dumped, but she got a lot closer to IG than they ever will. Sick fucks, the pair of them 😡😡.
"They wanted to know everything" shudder 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Just have to ask, did you get your username from the REM song?
Yes and vanilla sky is an important movie to me...that song appears in the movie when things, um, change (trying to avoid spoilers)

🎶🎶 It's these little things, they can pull you under
Live your life filled with joy and wonder 💙💙

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
An interesting yet sadly familiar article.

If the judge ends up awarding 50/50 there's no way Yo will be able to co-parent with her or stop her PA. I worry for him & the girls.
He really has a huge mountain to climb (until they're of an age to decide for themselves) unless he gets full custody & her supervised visitation. 😞

This is also sadly familiar.

View attachment 1090604

Can our legal eagles answer a Q please & sorry if it's been answered before.
Will it go against her that she screwed the collaborative divorce process?
I just read the entire article and it’s mAlice in a nutshell. Absolutely heartbreaking. 😢

• Sad
I saw Man & Boy when it first came out. Absolute shite. IG can't do an Essex accent but then the whole thing was dire.

Peacekeepers is excellent if you haven't seen it, and very relevant now given world events. Peacekeepers Part 1 - Warriors (English, Subtitles: Bosnian, French, Slovak or Czech) - YouTube

Also liked Great Expectations. That was my intro to IG, not Hornblower.
Oh gosh I feel dumb for having bought Man & Boy, then, haha. Why do quite a handful of his movies suck??? It seems hit-or-miss with him. Do agents give him the scripts and he approves the role? Does he audition himself? Does he/agent first do research into the director or film writer to note their credentials/weak points so they can decline roles if they sense the film won’t be a hit?

I’m sorry, I’m just tryna figure out what leads to some of these films being horrendous, I feel that’s what makes him kind of a B-list actor…

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
SusanC, I definitely think he crashed it on purpose. His magazine was totally failing and his marriage was totally failing. She had been cheating on him and told him. He was staying at a hotel away from her that week before they crashed. He had a lot to live up to and I'm sure that weighed on him heavily. I think he was terribly depressed and just drove it in the water. To keep on subject about Alice, I wish she had been on the plane. The end
I’m not laughing about JFK,Jr. but the mAlice comment. Btw, has anyone ever noticed that young JFK,Jr. and young Ioan bear a resemblance to one another?

SusanC

VIP Member
I’m not laughing about JFK,Jr. but the mAlice comment. Btw, has anyone ever noticed that young JFK,Jr. and young Ioan bear a resemblance to one another?
Yes I did notice that once before.

I didn't know about young JFK's marriage troubles but I did know the magazine was failing and he had a long history of romantic failures. I guess a divorce so young would have blighted his self image. Plus he was no great shakes as a lawyer. Had to take the test 3 times I think. Prob felt a failure.

• Sad

SusanC

VIP Member
Maybe she vomits so much because she eats 3 dinners in one go?

I also can’t deal with the whole Granny Green Teeth situation and I am not sure why you would tell the world that too?
Yes that's weird. Is it some sort of "any publicity is good publicity" thing? Because I've never been sold on that idea.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
So when do the courts in LA open? It’s 8:22 am where I live and I’m anxiously awaiting the news that the hearing for the PRO is still March 11th.

Fed Up

Watched King Arthur tonight & enjoyed it but about 5 mins in I realised I saw it about a year ago, duh! At that time he was a vaguely familiar name!

ETA looking forward to watching Forever, shame it's only one season as I know I'll be tempted to binge watch!
[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you need more suggestions. I've seen everything I could find, except the video game & animated voice-over stuff.

• Heart

tilly27

VIP Member
I think the Cretin lives in his mom's closet and Lin is one scary looking alley creature. 😱

That is all.
Did you guys know their is a lupenis son? It's like young lupine or something along those lines, I think his year of birth might be 69? Sorry if I'm stating the obvious

• Wow
  • Sick

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
It also isn't good for IG and BW to have insiders on Tattle, it just adds to Alices notion that we're acting on their behalf.
Well I don’t give a toss about Alice‘s wild thinking. But I don’t want to be manipulated by people who are not who have vested interests or ulterior motives.

Reactions: 7

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I do wonder though, if Ioan extends the TRO could Alice file a counter RO and then gain (at least in public) an advantage by getting a court date first then? (if she wants to do that in the first place, mind)
On what grounds though seeing as he won't engage her on any platform?

well, true, and she clearly WANTS contact with him.

but I could see a judge (not most, mind) believing her that some anonymous accounts (plus Tamika) are a campaign by Bianca (although I guess you could request the data from twitter but the connection to TD is there, even if usually Alice started it)

would need to be done over a Civil Harrasement Order though, not the ongoing case
I think a lot more evidence would be required than a tit for tat. I could actually see a judge giving the restraining order to Bianca against Alice 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Disagree on one small point. I don’t think she feels the slightest bit of conflict about her actions. I think she absolutely justifies her Aunt Lydia tendencies and her really regressive views on marriage and relationships by telling herself, “He promised me it was forever!” I think she believes anyone who wants out of a relationship WITH HER that was supposed to be “forever” deserves whatever they get. And if that means being a regressive Aunt Lydia, so be it. The “with her” part is the key - no one leaves Alice.
True she doesn’t see the conflict or that a lot were only interested in watching and inciting the car crash. Ioan and the TRO is helping her save her dignity really. Christ they might be helping her cut back on the wino.

Don't get me started on that 😭
Still can‘t figure out why JS stayed in exile after the Unsullied left.

• Haha