Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I think this was one of her earlier cameos. Before the black eye. She’s got to add content keep the “zany” fm’s happy. Some of the comments to her are just plain odd.
Thank you, I did think there is no way such a severe bruise would be gone by now

Reactions: 11

Just William

VIP Member
Have you seen Amazing Grace (there's a baby-faced Benedict Cumberbatch in it too haha)? YoYo plays William Wilberforce. Very good film.
I've not seen it. Yet! ;) I heard him sing Amazing Grace, he has a good voice & demonstrated that again briefly in an episode of Harrow! 😊
Not seen Hornblower either! 🤭 I've seen Titanic several times & was unaware Yo was in it, lol! Next time it's on 👀 😊

• Heart

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
🤣
View attachment 1094418

I reckon the pup made a desperate dash to escape and AE had no choice but to run after her.

Still in her pjs. Hair a mess. Dog blanket thrown over the upper body to hide being braless and gunt. Slippers on. Hence no lead or poop bags. And the agitated look on poor Emma’s face. Slung under one arm, no gentle cradle for her. I bet you she’s squeezing that dog HARD.

Reminds me of how my mum used to dig her nails into our hands when we were little and playing up in public. The smile never left her face, but WE knew.
It’s probably when Emma made her great escape attempt through the “hole in the fence”, but unfortunately for her the bark collar is in fact a GPS!!!

The paps must have eyes on the house though 👀 cos how would they know she was about to breach the boundaries??? 🤣🤣

P.S. I’m sure Yo’s 7 inches is being welcomed in the hillside!! 🎶🎵😜

• Haha

Sallysgap

All joking aside - these are screenshots of when the wolf started inserting himself into the metoo movement. Shot from his first blog post and one from Twitter.

This is in regard to when Asia Argento claimed abuse by HW but then it turned out she had possibly slept with an underage boy and Anthony Bourdain was paying them blackmail money. Shortly after, AB passed from depression and AA was disavowed by Rose McGowan. Who was seen as a leader of the movement though black women had started it years before.

This is when wolf and Alice became a "thing" as she took the wolf's side in continuing to defend AA.

From what I could piece together, wolf decided AA was being trolled to the point of suicide. (Sarcastic aside - that's why there is a block button).

Wolf decided he alone in the world - out of 8 billion people - was the only one who could draw the trolls to himself thus saving AA!

Wolf was desperate at this point because he could not get either RM or AA to answer his messages. If you care to do your own search on Twitter, he reached out to some fringe Hollywood person sure that they would connect him to AA or RM. They told him to piss off.

My entire point is to put everything in perspective that this person, who clearly has some kind of grandiose personality disorder, when he says anything about IG or BW or even Alice, is disturbed.

And it disturbs me that Alice has this person in her and her children's life and seems to depend on him for support and legal advice.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk. View attachment 1094622View attachment 1094623
What a FREAK.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
btw since some brought that up: the part about there being no emergency especially due to the lack of physical violence danger is about him getting a ex-parte hearing. that point is done and dusted anyway.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Can divorce proceedings still go ahead with the delay in RO hearing? Maybe he wants to focus on custody arrangements as a priority to RO. I mean a TRO does the job just as well as a permanent one, so that’s a win for now. There must be a really good reason if he’s requested an extension - I would just want it done & dusted myself. I’m sure there’s going to be some really damaging stuff revealed by him at the hearing, so maybe he wants to delay that being in the public domain. It’s possibly going to alienate the children further with what he’s intending to say/or reveal about their mother in court.

• Wow

SusanC

VIP Member
ETA: she also says this (among other things):
I have not harassed, threatened, made libelous or slanderous statements regarding Petitioner or Bianca Wallace, including to the media or by way of social media. Nor have I ever directed anyone to do so on my behalf. Nor have I ever done so by means of impersonation.

I have not made disparaging statements about Petitioner to and/or in the presence of our two minor children, Ella Evans Griffith (DOB 9/6/2009) and Elsie Evans Griffith (9/13/2013).

As stated herein above, I really have no idea what Petitioner is going to accuse me of but I know whatever allegations he is going to make against me are false.
Completely effing delusional. Esp. in light of his evidence.

saraw946

I think Ioan and BW would take an RO preventing her personal harassment and abuse of them, even if they can’t stop the shite she does on Twitter and Instagram long term. That stuff seems secondary to their distress in any case, except for the fact that she is riling up the crazies and that might also be a real threat to them. Stopping the personal stuff would be a start. Her audience for the public abuse is getting smaller and will eventually be completely irrelevant, I think. Crazy, ranting lady who most people have the measure of.
@saraw946 I saw your mention of Kelly Rutherford. That one is not quite as cut and dried as you make out, it’s actually a really interesting read too. Kelly was batshit also, and used a lot of Alice’s playbook. She is the one who got her husband deported in an attempt to cut him out of her kids’ lives. It backfired spectacularly. She is just a lot more polished than Alice. Vile woman who still thinks she did nothing wrong.
Sure, I don't know all the particulars, and what you say makes sense. However, the dude got deported and is still not allowed in the country. And, as you say, this was a polished batshit. Alice Evans is not polished She is crude and vulgar, not to mention she oozes unpleasantness and being abusive. I still think that if Ioan Gruffudd wants, he can take the kids. And yes, she will still go nuts. However, what I also argue is that Ioan Gruffudd should ask the court to force batshit to go into therapy and stay there or else. If she wants to see the kids, she should be forced to undergo periodical psychological reassessment and lose her kids again if she is found to lie and go back to her crazy ways.

Someone interpreted earlier her being subdued now to the fact that she has been told she'll win and there won't be any long term RO. I respectfully disagree. I think she is so crazy, that her lawyers told her to STFU or they'll leave her and will lose anyway. She therefore had to step down and away from SM. Being no longer spurred on by her FM and by her own crazy behavior, not to mention that she knows the court will put her under scrutiny, she calmed down much and is trying she is no longer as crazy. That said, this tactic will only win her the kids if her husband does not press on the drinking and abuse, demanding that she be psychologically evaluated. I cannot see how a court will find this unreasonable. She cannot fool a psychiatrist because her erratic behavior is extremely well documented. So I hope IG is setting the stage for all that. And I hope he try wants his kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
I thought better about what I just said about Alice. Had to come back on here to say I don't wish she was on the plane that wasn't very nice. I'm better than that. Sorry about that.
We all know you only said that to keep it on subject. We don't want to go off subject. Alice is a great celebrity, I can understand why she has her own thread here which we all stay on topic about.

Interesting. If I'm right, Alice's granny (her mum's mum) died in 2006 at the age of 95. I wonder why she has not mentioned this?
I wonder if there are generations of estrangement in her family? She still misses her mum but never mentions her granny.

Last edited:

SusanC

VIP Member
I have a “get to sleep” technique which involves thinking through a problem or situation that in no way relates to my life. I get inspiration from reality tv, soaps and online drama. It forces out any unwelcome thoughts. Alice won’t keep me awake at night like figuring out how the hell we rebuild a health system after 2 years of covid.
My sleep coach, well respected and with books to his name, was very impressed at our leadership workshop. But my husband gets annoyed that I wake him up with a tap tap download on Tattle these days. He knows nothing about my tattle addiction and thinks I am working.
I think I got to sleep last night musing about Jerry marrying Rupert. Still find that bizarre. It was 2016. When life still seemed to be normal.

My husband has been working to find a solution to medical students coming out unprepared for their job. It goes to govt and is actioned he wanted my input few nights back but I was too busy figuring out Alices plans, he was not impressed with me. Lol
Priorities, Lucy! Tell him "Priorities"

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
Isn't this a violation of the TRO?

I agree with you, but unfortunately, IG is not asking for full custody? He should.
I wonder if in light of him filing for a RO he may have changed his mind? I agree, he should.
Whether he gets it *if* he does obviously remains to be seen.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Is it a coincidence that AE is being all super chatty and up and smug at the same time that TD has gone quiet ?
Ok so she might not be filing a RO against her but what has made TD finally shut up (IMHO she shouldn't have inserted herself at all - but she did and was as relentless as Alice was at her worst). I don't think she would just stop unless there was a reason. I think the two things are related.....

LucySmith

VIP Member
They pushed back the hearing date? Is this because Alice requested more time or something?
Alice said something on insta that suggested Ioan has changed the date or pushes it back in time. Alleging he’s scared and perhaps changing his mind is what she wants us to believe. Hearing dates are changed for many reasons. If In fact it’s pushed back Alice would have had to agree to this. Which is not good for her cos it’s extra time with a RO on her. Why would she want that? When she believes it will be thrown out. She’s better to stick to the date and have it removed not prolong it. So it shows she’s fucked and she knows it if infact it has been pushed out.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I bet anytime he told her she was doing his box in she would shout about her TwItEr FOLlOwErs thinking she’s hilarious.
It’s funny that between her and Tone neither has a decent personality.

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Not being permitted to harass Bianca is a ‘chilling’ infringement on her 1st amendment rights? Did lupaper write this? But then I suppose she didn’t give her lawyer much to work with.

I suppose she has to continue the cameos to prove it’s a real attempt at a job and not just a way of insulting Ioan and BW.

Anyhoo, 10 days to go. She’ll be gutted when the judge slams a PRO on her. 🤣🤣
I can’t bloody wait for that day! She’ll shart herself. 🤣

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Another interesting thing I just noticed when rereading her response … it’s true that the respondent is not usually notified of an ex parte request for a TRO. Ioan’s lawyer did give hers (and therefore Alice) a heads up. But her lawyer responds that he couldn’t really be in any fear of actual domestic violence because he did that …. 😳
can you post the bits from her lawyer? IIRC only her own response was shared here.

• Heart