Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also - she seriously chose to use Victoria’s outtakes? Alice loves nothing more than to aggravate. 🤬
This is the person you know? Correct? The one who you shared the story of being an Alice fan and being burned.

This is absolutely evidence of the abusive nature of AE. There are many outtakes she could use, there are many things she could post. But is it about someone who seemed to care for her and wanted to pay for something and then was burned?

And now it's a little bit of delight from Alice - don't you want more, Victoria? See how much I remember YOU, YOU, YOU YOU!?!? I'm devoted to you. But (hey Alice) she also reads here and probably that story stood out because it is honest.

Think about being singled out, lost money, only to have the person pop up on insta mentioning you. That is macabre.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I think it's sad that you think strength is equal to 'manliness', that 'little girls' are weak. That IG not holding AE's hand on the red carpet equals arrogance yet him holding her hand in the Piers interview is clingy and child-like. That BW needs to cling to a virginal ideal when she's obviously not a virgin, she was married.
And I'm not sure what the size of someone's head has to do with anything, you do realise we can't actually control the size of our heads or our height or the colour of our eyes. It's called genetics.
I have to make a comment on the PM interview. Was Ioan showing signs of Stockholm Syndrome? Or was it because he doesn’t like doing interviews, was worried about having a panic attack, or depressed and going through a hard time? He seems a sensitive, kind, and empathetic man. That doesn’t make him a wuss.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t believe there was an ex parte hearing. It was filed by Ioan and went before a judge on an emergency (ex party) basis but I don’t see any hearings in the court record and they would be there. The hearing where the judge reviews the full evidence and asks both parties questions is the one on the 11th. Agree with you remorse would be a good idea but all her posts on SM and her emojis liking posts critical of Ioan would suggest otherwise…. She should have stayed fully away from all social media until the hearing. (And forever, frankly.)
what I mean with this is that a judge reviewed it (even if briefly).

it would be odd if this was her final response, because a) she did said she will be asked about this next week b) she is absolutely dumb to have filed a response this quickly if she really has only one shot, you dont even need to get something in for the TRO, that's the point of ex-parte.

we will see I suppose

edit: tho the sock accusations aside her response is exactly how a response usually looks like. If only Ioan didnt had proofs...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Even if AE was abusive to OP I can't see OP wanting to get involved in this tit show. AE is not his problem. The HW story is obvious bollocks but IG played along with it so I don't think he will go there.

As for AE cheating, even if IG has proof of this will he want to bring it up in No Fault divorce CA? It won't help him and she is still the mother of his kids so he won't go there either.

I can see him providing enough evidence to make sure he gets a long RO but he may hold back some stuff because of the kids.
This is it. How much does he hand over due to the kids. I bet he’s got bad stuff but will hold it for a rainy day so to speak. I’m not silly I picture Alice over 2020 in complete melt down over Ioan wanting to break free. What made him take that final step?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is the person you know? Correct? The one who you shared the story of being an Alice fan and being burned.

This is absolutely evidence of the abusive nature of AE. There are many outtakes she could use, there are many things she could post. But is it about someone who seemed to care for her and wanted to pay for something and then was burned?

And now it's a little bit of delight from Alice - don't you want more, Victoria? See how much I remember YOU, YOU, YOU YOU!?!? I'm devoted to you. But (hey Alice) she also reads here and probably that story stood out because it is honest.

Think about being singled out, lost money, only to have the person pop up on insta mentioning you. That is macabre.
Yes. This is extremely weird. And not very nice. Maybe she hasn't noticed V is no longer part of her fan base.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
what I mean with this is that a judge reviewed it (even if briefly).

it would be odd if this was her final response, because a) she did said she will be asked about this next week b) she is absolutely dumb to have filed a response this quickly if she really has only one shot, you dont even need to get something in for the TRO, that's the point of ex-parte.

we will see I suppose

edit: tho the sock accusations aside her response is exactly how a response usually looks like. If only Ioan didnt had proofs...
She can bring documents supporting her position, as well as witnesses. But she was supposed to have laid out her arguments in the response. Which is pretty much what he did - laid out his reasons for wanting the TRO, with supporting documents, and indicating he had more to back up his request that he would bring to the hearing.

Reactions: 15

Yes, that’s her. And we’ve locked down her media account, but a friend of hers saw it and told her. Alice is cruel and I know it’s in her nature to strike out, but sometimes she still surprises me with her ability to hit below the belt.

Oh, no, she definitely knows. We had some brief words via PM on Vic’s Cameo account. Just, argh. Last time, I snapped, so once again, I will take @Penguin86’s advice and not “bite.” It’s tough not to take clear bait!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Also - she seriously chose to use Victoria’s outtakes? Alice loves nothing more than to aggravate. 🤬
WTF? And this isn't her first single Valentine's Day. Yo left her last January. And why use outtakes of a Cameo from someone who you hurt and publicly said so. That's just mean girl tit on so many levels. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m not fangirling Bianca I’m just pointing out how gorgeous she is, especially compared to Alice and what a wonderful addiction addition she’ll be to the Gruffudd/Griffiths family when they do marry, in a lovely chapel on a Welsh hillside surrounded by flowers in bloom and all their loved ones who can’t stand AE. And how amazing it will be for the girls to have such an incredible female role-model in their lives. 😁😁❤ Just stating the obvious really. 😉😆🌺🌺🌺🌺
Addiction. Addition. One or 'tother.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can bring documents supporting her position, as well as witnesses. But she was supposed to have laid out her arguments in the response. Which is pretty much what he did - laid out his reasons for wanting the TRO, with supporting documents, and indicating he had more to back up his request that he would bring to the hearing.
Does it strike you as odd that she didn’t argue harder or better against getting it? I mean, the evidence is actually overwhelming, but it seems like it would have been the best legal strategy to lay out why there is no harassment, abuse, etc. The response is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
o my god it actually just hit me, could you imagine a lockdown with alice??? sweet lord with a crossbow, it’d be like an apocalypse within an apocalypse

ioan deserves his own bleeping PLANET

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
WTF? And this isn't her first single Valentine's Day. Yo left her last January. And why use outtakes of a Cameo from someone who you hurt and publicly said so. That's just mean girl tit on so many levels. 😡
A monster does what a monster does.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This is it. How much does he hand over due to the kids. I bet he’s got bad stuff but will hold it for a rainy day so to speak. I’m not silly I picture Alice over 2020 in complete melt down over Ioan wanting to break free. What made him take that final step?
Calling him a pussy on Twitter.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I agree with this. I don’t think she knows the extent of her lying and projection a lot of the time. Then at times I see the calculation which is pathetic and sly and I just wonder how base she is.

It must go something like this. Alice is definitely guilty of whatever.
Her thoughts go to - he going to accuse me of being a whatever. How very dare he. I will show him by accusing him of being a whatever. See how he likes it and I will do it publicly so everyone knows he is a whatever. Everyone [3 people] believes me and he must therefore be a whatever and I am not.

I just think she accuses others when she has done it. That’s her default.

The old adage, if x said it was raining I’d look out the window and check. For Alice I wouldn’t look out the window I would know the sun was shining and there isn’t a cloud in the sky.

Edit: I would hazard a guess at two areas where he can expose her. One is her relationship with Oliver Picasso, the other is the HW story.
That reminds me of the quote my dad used to say 'A liar won't believe anyone else'.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does it strike you as odd that she didn’t argue harder or better against getting it? I mean, the evidence is actually overwhelming, but it seems like it would have been the best legal strategy to lay out why there is no harassment, abuse, etc. The response is awful.
I think she thinks he’s a simp, I feel like she mocks him. She doesn’t seem to seriously believe he stands a chance of winning anything legally or in the divorce. I think she believes that she has the 2 things he wants the most - the house and the kids, so she still thinks she holds more cards than him overall. She’s just going to claim she was trying to talk to her husband who had ghosted her, simple contentious divorce and he’s just angry he can’t control her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We used to feed the possums bread when we lived in Tassie and then found out they shouldn't eat it! My uncle feeds the ones that drop by his place every night and we say they come to his Rooftop Restaurant
No they shouldn't have bread nor should they have citrus. Apple in moderation but bananas are excellent for their health!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s what I wonder ? To try keep him there?
I think this is it

I personally can’t shake her comments to Gill, period, let alone the ones about Ioan’s siblings. If I said her remarks were low we’d all be like, “Well, EVERYTHING she’s done is low” but idk there’s something extra-revolting about belittling the life accomplishments of two good people (once again, PERIOD) but also doing it to their mother’s face like how dare you??? I’m positive there are mama bears in here who wouldn’t have gotten past the first four words of those sentences without the claws coming out; the restraint Gill exhibited is legendary bc I would have blacked tf out if those were my kids being torn apart.

What’s this bullshit Alice is spewing about life success being defined by getting married and bearing grandchildren??? This is what Alice managed to do so that’s suddenly the hallmark of a life well-lived? Well damn-jippity I don’t desire marriage nor children and I plan to live a solitary life on some country land God SAVE me if hers are the qualifications for a lifetime lived right.

She’s abhorrent, and I hope Ioan’s siblings are so accustomed to her jabs that they just brush them off at this point. (No one should even have to be put in the position of needing to shield themselves, but I just hope they don’t question the value of the existence they’ve built for themselves.) The best thing about living is that there isn’t one proper way to do it, so long as you commit no harm and you’re joyful and at pleasant peace with your results; if anything, Alice hasn’t even found ONE of the countless ways to do it correctly.

The projection practically HURTS now. 😒
Oh, so beautifully put ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ioan can bring more evidence to the hearing cos he told the judge he is. Did Alice say this is only half of what happened in her in her response, and that she will bring more?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.