Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All joking aside - these are screenshots of when the wolf started inserting himself into the metoo movement. Shot from his first blog post and one from Twitter.

This is in regard to when Asia Argento claimed abuse by HW but then it turned out she had possibly slept with an underage boy and Anthony Bourdain was paying them blackmail money. Shortly after, AB passed from depression and AA was disavowed by Rose McGowan. Who was seen as a leader of the movement though black women had started it years before.

This is when wolf and Alice became a "thing" as she took the wolf's side in continuing to defend AA.

From what I could piece together, wolf decided AA was being trolled to the point of suicide. (Sarcastic aside - that's why there is a block button).

Wolf decided he alone in the world - out of 8 billion people - was the only one who could draw the trolls to himself thus saving AA!

Wolf was desperate at this point because he could not get either RM or AA to answer his messages. If you care to do your own search on Twitter, he reached out to some fringe Hollywood person sure that they would connect him to AA or RM. They told him to piss off.

My entire point is to put everything in perspective that this person, who clearly has some kind of grandiose personality disorder, when he says anything about IG or BW or even Alice, is disturbed.

And it disturbs me that Alice has this person in her and her children's life and seems to depend on him for support and legal advice.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.
Screenshot_2022-02-28-05-53-14_kindlephoto-557964.jpg
Screenshot_2022-02-28-05-48-49_kindlephoto-637398.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
A few years ago Twitter made it really easy to verify accounts for a blue tick. Every Tom, Dick and Harry could do it. Then they suddenly made it more difficult again. Plenty of nobodies have blue ticks. It’s taken away if you breach their standards. I won’t be surprised if she loses hers when she gets back on.
esp with a PRO. Does KP have a blue tick?

Reactions: 9
All joking aside - these are screenshots of when the wolf started inserting himself into the metoo movement. Shot from his first blog post and one from Twitter.

This is in regard to when Asia Argento claimed abuse by HW but then it turned out she had possibly slept with an underage boy and Anthony Bourdain was paying them blackmail money. Shortly after, AB passed from depression and AA was disavowed by Rose McGowan. Who was seen as a leader of the movement though black women had started it years before.

This is when wolf and Alice became a "thing" as she took the wolf's side in continuing to defend AA.

From what I could piece together, wolf decided AA was being trolled to the point of suicide. (Sarcastic aside - that's why there is a block button).

Wolf decided he alone in the world - out of 8 billion people - was the only one who could draw the trolls to himself thus saving AA!

Wolf was desperate at this point because he could not get either RM or AA to answer his messages. If you care to do your own search on Twitter, he reached out to some fringe Hollywood person sure that they would connect him to AA or RM. They told him to piss off.

My entire point is to put everything in perspective that this person, who clearly has some kind of grandiose personality disorder, when he says anything about IG or BW or even Alice, is disturbed.

And it disturbs me that Alice has this person in her and her children's life and seems to depend on him for support and legal advice.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk. View attachment 1094622View attachment 1094623

I don’t know enough about the AA, AB and RM situation the subject matter is triggering for me, what I will say is that none of those women needed that impotent, shite talking, white knight in a tin foil hat 40 year old virgin to stand up for them. He gives me the dry heave.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk. View attachment 1094622View attachment 1094623
Does Loopy think people will be impressed when they read tit like “fOr TwO yEaRs NoW, i HaVe BeEn oN tHe FrOnT LiNe” when they realise he’s talking about an imaginary Twitter war?

Get in the bleeping sea Lupenis, no one likes you or thinks you’re anything other than an eejit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s got to be bleeping with us, that’s a legit still of Ursula from The Little Mermaid live action remake 💀
She IS literally Ursula from The Little Mermaid. Right down to the red lipstick (which I love on myself), the neck, the belly, and the visceral hatred of a young woman trying to use her voice.

Honestly, if she were anyone else, I would almost understand her brain collapsing when she looks in the mirror and sees what she turned into.
Its not even the "menopause/middle age spread" Cate Blanchet is 1 yr younger (or in Alice's Wonderland 2 years older) than Alice and she looks stunning. Looking like Alice is NOT a rite of passage once a woman hits a certain age.

Alice let herself go in such spectacular fashion..its mind boggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wikipedia - Dombey: The main character, about 48 years old as the novel opens. "In all his life, he had never made a friend. His cold and distant nature had neither sought one, nor found one".
I've gone back and re-read @Dombey's provocative post, and when I got to the lines,

Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?
Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

I burst out laughing because it suddenly occurred to me what he could have been doing.

Thanks, @Dombey, it's been a day and I needed that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t know enough about the AA, AB and RM situation the subject matter is triggering for me, what I will say is that none of those women needed that impotent, shite talking, white knight in a tin foil hat 40 year old virgin to stand up for them. He gives me the dry heave.
I know sweetie. Same. I tried to pick my words carefully. I get upset when we start attaching too much importance to what he has to say and wanted to show why. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
the[/QUOTE]
I've gone back and re-read @Dombey's provocative post, and when I got to the lines,

Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?
Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

I burst out laughing because it suddenly occurred to me what he could have been doing.

Thanks, @Dombey, it's been a day and I needed that.
spell it out for me please 😂😂😂what’s the hand doing? - joking

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this disgusting invasion of IG's privacy going to be presented in court as some kind of half-assed evidence or would AE's lawyers stop her?

Re TD - she didn't say she was taking a MH break. She said " I’ve decided to take a step back from Twitter. Not much point staying on now, the truth is out." So she saw herself as telling the truth about AE, but the 113 page court document does that more eloquently.

BTW I found this disgusting blast from the past - Lorraine (or more likely her staff) said AE was so bleeping honest and very brave like she was a DV survivor. 🤬

View attachment 1092949
Perez is an absolute pill. I’ve listened to a few of his podcasts, and he is so silly. A bit of a witch too. Lorraine and her team should have known better than to take Alice’s, or any one’s story at face value. It doesn’t look as if any research was carried out, or the right questions asked. Lazy journalism, all done to create a sensational item on her programme. Didn’t matter to them one little bit if it was true or not.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I did think the black eye was genuine, but not anymore , unless it happened weeks before she said it did 🤔

Reactions: 5

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE
Alice is repulsive because of her personality, not her appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Alice posted this picture of Ioan on September 19th 2020 (when they got Emma), I already thought back then that he looked pretty dead in the eyes (and kinda figured why when she tweeted a few days later that he told her that he no longer loves her, even if the press never picked this up) and was amazed that no one else seemed to see it in the comments - but with todays knowledge (if you believe what Ioan says about this time) this is kinda terrific
View attachment 1092985
Both Ioan and Emma look so, so sad. It’s hard to look at this photo. The damage that Alice causes to those she professes to love. The woman is a monster

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I did think the black eye was genuine, but not anymore , unless it happened weeks before she said it did 🤔
I think this was one of her earlier cameos. Before the black eye. She’s got to add content keep the “zany” fm’s happy. Some of the comments to her are just plain odd.

Reactions: 11
Alice says she has stuff on Ioan. I’m almost certain it’s the other way around. If you consider what lock down looked like for them, esp the last 6 months before he walked out. He has to have some pretty damaging things against Alice. It’s so easy to see what she would have been like to live with. Basically a raging monster comes to mind. This big secret she has I recon is projection and it’s Ioan that has it.
Edit. . If you think about him discussing leaving in Aug 2020 I can guarantee it was brought up most of 2020 that he wanted to leave which means she was raging most of if not all of 2020.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is this long post an attempt at a poor Alice, she has been harmed, Bianca and gaslit by Ioan....and oh, look at the manipulative Bianca? Because it is a fail.
Alice has 20 years life experience on Bianca. She lived with a boyfriend in Italy before moving on to Oliver in France. She has had years of life experience , she is no babe in the woods manipulated by others. She chose this path she is on. We all chose our life paths.
There is no there there regarding Bianca or Ioan. Alice should own her crap and her role in the demise of her marriage
Alice has 20 years life experience on Bianca. She also has 31 years of continuously being with men who are at her beck and call and who have financially supported her. She terrified. She didn't expect this life path, she can't believe that Ioan has escaped her clutches. She thought so little of him and so much of herself that she blamed his mother when he left rather than accepting that he didn't want to be with her. The idea that he had left her for another woman, which given the mid-life crisis time frame would be the first thought for most, wasn't a possibility for her. She genuinely thought she could lure him back and the fact he found someone else made her go scorched earth, particularly as he is committed to someone who she regards as beneath her. The fact that Bianca has lifelong challenges and Ioan still chose her over her has knocked Alice for six. She regards Bianca as inferior in every way and can't accept this is his choice

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think this was one of her earlier cameos. Before the black eye. She’s got to add content keep the “zany” fm’s happy. Some of the comments to her are just plain odd.
Thank you, I did think there is no way such a severe bruise would be gone by now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.