Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Alice being doing cameos? She is very quiet since her outburst on Instagram. I wonder if she got threatened with police action

Reactions: 9
Alice says she has stuff on Ioan. I’m almost certain it’s the other way around. If you consider what lock down looked like for them, esp the last 6 months before he walked out. He has to have some pretty damaging things against Alice. It’s so easy to see what she would have been like to live with. Basically a raging monster comes to mind. This big secret she has I recon is projection and it’s Ioan that has it.
I wonder if she recorded him shouting (she keeps mentioning that he shouts a lot).

I dont really think that Ioan has much dirt on her either. Or at least not something that's not obvious for everyone already

A thing I wondered when I read the doc is a quote where Alice said "What I DIDN'T do was cheat on you, neglect our children, or ever prevent you from doing the jobs you wanted." (note: this was pre-BW, so she is not describing him here) - we know that Ioan according to her accused her of the last two things, does this mean that the other point (cheating) is something Ioan accused her of too? It would be pretty huge if he has something on that (though totally irrelevant for this divorce, but I can see Alice trying to drag his supposed cheating into this anyway) from the public perspective because this is how Alice gained most of her support.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she recorded him shouting (she keeps mentioning that he shouts a lot).

I dont really think that Ioan has much dirt on her either. Or at least not something that's not obvious for everyone already

A thing I wondered when I read the doc is a quote where Alice said "What I DIDN'T do was cheat on you, neglect our children, or ever prevent you from doing the jobs you wanted." - we know that Ioan according to her accused her of the last two things, does this mean that the other point (cheating) is something Ioan accused her of too? It would be pretty huge if he has something on that (though totally irrelevant for this divorce, but I can see Alice trying to drag his supposed cheating into this anyway) from the public perspective because this is how Alice gained most of her support.
💯 it’s Alice that’s the angry shouter not Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has a new video, outtakes from cameo. She gives me such ick. Take the camera away from your gross mouth and swollen tongue Alice! Also she sounds like a smoker…
Also - she seriously chose to use Victoria’s outtakes? Alice loves nothing more than to aggravate. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
You've given this far more thought than I ever will, but I did notice his distancing behavior with the hand in pocket. It's odd there are so many 2-shots where she's got him in a half-Nelson, as if she's afraid he's planning on making a run for it.
I agree, I hadn't noticed the body language but it is significant. My read on the clenched fist makes me sad for him, all that restraint, upset, and anger while having to perform as the perfect couple for Alice

• Sad
Reactions: 15
💯 it’s Alice that’s the angry shouter not Ioan.
I mean everyone is shouting, especially if a marriage is breaking down, and especially if you are being hold hostage, so I can actually believe that Ioan was angrily shouting when she put him on the edge. And she no doubt would never admit that she was doing it herself and even more extreme.

Will help her zero in court if that is the case because this is just WAY too common in divorces (unless he said something very threatening on top of it), and due to the laws when it comes to recording it would be either not admissible and even if it would be it's not like text messages where you can check if mutual abuse happened. but it would be enough to feed her trolls so that they think that she was indeed abused and the text messages are just self-defense (lol). And as we all know this is all that matters to her.

Reactions: 22
I mean everyone is shouting, especially if a marriage is breaking down, and especially if you are being hold hostage, so I can actually believe that Ioan was angrily shouting when she put him on the edge. And she no doubt would never admit that she was doing it herself and even more extreme.

Will help her zero in court if that is the case because this is just WAY too common in divorces (unless he said something very threatening on top of it), and due to the laws when it comes to recording it would be either not admissible and even if it would be it's not like text messages where you can check if mutual abuse happened. but it would be enough to feed her trolls so that they think that she was indeed abused and the text messages are just self-defense (lol). And as we all know this is all that matters to her.
She has already given her response. She can only use what’s in that response . Yes?

The latest cameo ( I think it’s the latest anyway). “you think it’s something to do with you but it’s not”. ….. “don’t try and change yourself”. No changing into a better person with self reflection would be bad malice. It’s never your fault. Also I don’t usually comment on her make up cos I’m not really a user myself by fK me those lips. Terrible. Also her forehead something going on like her skin is breaking free of her or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I hope if he did, he shouted at her in Welsh every time just to wind her up. Someone teach me some good Welsh insults please.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Alice says she has stuff on Ioan. I’m almost certain it’s the other way around. If you consider what lock down looked like for them, esp the last 6 months before he walked out. He has to have some pretty damaging things against Alice. It’s so easy to see what she would have been like to live with. Basically a raging monster comes to mind. This big secret she has I recon is projection and it’s Ioan that has it.
Edit. . If you think about him discussing leaving in Aug 2020 I can guarantee it was brought up most of 2020 that he wanted to leave which means she was raging most of if not all of 2020.
I agree with this. I don’t think she knows the extent of her lying and projection a lot of the time. Then at times I see the calculation which is pathetic and sly and I just wonder how base she is.

It must go something like this. Alice is definitely guilty of whatever.
Her thoughts go to - he going to accuse me of being a whatever. How very dare he. I will show him by accusing him of being a whatever. See how he likes it and I will do it publicly so everyone knows he is a whatever. Everyone [3 people] believes me and he must therefore be a whatever and I am not.

I just think she accuses others when she has done it. That’s her default.

The old adage, if x said it was raining I’d look out the window and check. For Alice I wouldn’t look out the window I would know the sun was shining and there isn’t a cloud in the sky.

Edit: I would hazard a guess at two areas where he can expose her. One is her relationship with Oliver Picasso, the other is the HW story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She has already given her response. She can only use what’s in that response . Yes?
that's her response for the ex-parte hearing I think (which is funny given that she pretends that the TRO wasnt checked by a judge before granted lol) - she most likely gets another shot for the actual hearing, just like he has the right to bring more evidence

One problem though with this point is that this case is about HER abuse (if she wants to argue about his abuse she can file). She is the one who has to explain why the RO is not necessary. Saying he abused me and thus I can abuse him in text messages that are clearly done (from what we have seen at least) in a civil manner by him just will never wash, as attacking people that have nothing to do with it.

Restraining Order Hearings are usually he said/she said cases and the judge has then to decide who he rather believes, this is why you have generally a right to defend yourself. To claim that the abuse described (often without definite proof) didnt actually occured. But this case has 99 % of all claims proven, she absolutely cant deny those. So it's entirely pointless imo.

Alice's reponse - if she is smart - has to be all about how she regrets her actions. How she was angry, but now with distance she can see that it was not right. She could even point out that Ioan could have done (and thus can in the future) this and that differently in order to ensure more peaceful talks. It should be all about how she is willing to co-parent with him without threatening tit now and even if it's not under her conditions. Besides words the best way to convince the judge would have been to not reply to anything that relates to this, not have Crazy Loopy fire defaming articles, but she missed this chance already.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
that's her response for the ex-parte hearing I think (which is funny given that she pretends that the TRO wasnt checked by a judge before granted lol) - she most likely gets another shot for the actual hearing, just like he has the right to bring more evidence

One problem though with this point is that this case is about HER abuse (if she wants to argue about his abuse she can file). She is the one who has to explain why the RO is not necessary. Saying he abused me and thus I can abuse him in text messages that are clearly done (from what we have seen at least) in a civil manner by him just will never wash, as attacking people that have nothing to do with it.

Restraining Order Hearings are usually he said/she said cases and the judge has then to decide who he rather believes, this is why you have generally a right to defend yourself. To claim that the abuse described (often without definite proof) didnt actually occured. But this case has 99 % of all claims proven, she absolutely cant deny those. So it's entirely pointless imo.

Alice's reponse - if she is smart - has to be all about how she regrets her actions. How she was angry, but now with distance she can see that it was not right. She could even point out that Ioan could have done (and thus can in the future) this and that differently in order to ensure more peaceful talks. It should be all about how she is willing to co-parent with him without threatening tit now and even if it's not under her conditions. Besides words the best way to convince the judge would have been to not reply to anything that relates to this, not have Crazy Loopy fire defaming articles, but she missed this chance already.
I’m 80% sure that was her chance to respond with what she is bringing to the table. She has to stick with that now. She doesn’t get to add to it. Lawyers can correct me but I’ve looked into it and that’s what I’ve found.
Edit.. if she wants to bring allegations she’s can do her own RO which she wouldn’t dare

Reactions: 5
Loopy just makes me cringe so hard. He spends his whole life trawling the internet for stories of abused women, then thinks he can make them feel better by spouting faux-legalese and pretending to "advocate" for them, despite no-one ever actually asking him to. Even his usernames are cringey and juvenile, he's such a saddo. I bet if an actual woman ever spoke to him in real life, he'd wet himself with excitement.
Alice must be either extremely dim, or absolutely desperate to hitch a ride with that loon. He's probably relatively harmless whilst locked in his mum's basement, but I wouldn't want someone like him to have my contact details, that's for sure. She wants to be a bit more careful, he's only a plane ride away and I bet he knows where she lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Is there any news on a change to the court calendar, re: gruff v. Evans gruff and March 11?

Reactions: 4
They pushed back the hearing date? Is this because Alice requested more time or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They pushed back the hearing date? Is this because Alice requested more time or something?
Alice said something on insta that suggested Ioan has changed the date or pushes it back in time. Alleging he’s scared and perhaps changing his mind is what she wants us to believe. Hearing dates are changed for many reasons. If In fact it’s pushed back Alice would have had to agree to this. Which is not good for her cos it’s extra time with a RO on her. Why would she want that? When she believes it will be thrown out. She’s better to stick to the date and have it removed not prolong it. So it shows she’s fucked and she knows it if infact it has been pushed out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I don’t believe there was an ex parte hearing. It was filed by Ioan and went before a judge on an emergency (ex party) basis but I don’t see any hearings in the court record and they would be there. The hearing where the judge reviews the full evidence and asks both parties questions is the one on the 11th. Agree with you remorse would be a good idea but all her posts on SM and her emojis liking posts critical of Ioan would suggest otherwise…. She should have stayed fully away from all social media until the hearing. (And forever, frankly.)

Reactions: 18
I would hazard a guess at two areas where he can expose her. One is her relationship with Oliver Picasso, the other is the HW story.
Even if AE was abusive to OP I can't see OP wanting to get involved in this tit show. AE is not his problem. The HW story is obvious bollocks but IG played along with it so I don't think he will go there.

As for AE cheating, even if IG has proof of this will he want to bring it up in No Fault divorce CA? It won't help him and she is still the mother of his kids so he won't go there either.

I can see him providing enough evidence to make sure he gets a long RO but he may hold back some stuff because of the kids.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.