Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you are right about her relevance, but while Ioan ignores Loopy we all know that Alice wont. She will probably drag us into it too LOL
I'm ready! I keep lawyers on retainer! And would love a trip to LA! Think IG and BW will let me stay with them??? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it a coincidence that AE is being all super chatty and up and smug at the same time that TD has gone quiet ?
Ok so she might not be filing a RO against her but what has made TD finally shut up (IMHO she shouldn't have inserted herself at all - but she did and was as relentless as Alice was at her worst). I don't think she would just stop unless there was a reason. I think the two things are related.....
Alice is maybe chasing proof that TD is really Ioan?!

Tamika ... was asked to by BW/IG
Prob this. Asked to now shut up and the PRO hearing date approaches.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It doesn't even have to be true. She could accuse without proof other than something circumstantial or tangential that might be believed by some people. Not the judge, a trier of fact, but a bit of gossip that could be reputation-damaging or humiliating. Like the crap that Enty the blind item dude bought into.
No one bought into that lie. That blind gossip was posted by AE or one of her FMs. Ioan has publically refuted that bullshit with his court filing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This was brought up before but I want clarification. Alice did a response. Is that her response to the whole RO and she doesn’t get another one so what ever was in it is all she can use???
Because I believe it is.

As a rational person I agree with you.
Problem is, while you and I are rational, Alice isn't. She is prob taking legal advice from Loopy, and he is prob looking for his White Knight day in court.
Neither have any real understanding of what the RO hearing is going to be like.
I think Alice is taking legal advice from Leon (as in doing what she is told except staying off SM) but SM narrative planning and strategies from Loops.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Another site had this interesting observation:
”Under Family Code 3044, a presumption of sole legal and physical custody against a party whom a domestic violence restraining order is granted is automatically created, shifting the burden of proof to that same party to prove they should have custody.”
Yep he is playing the long game and he has a lawyer with all the skills and experience needed to get him what he really wants. And its not the house.

Reactions: 22
I never trust a word Alice says. I also don't trust her little army of DA deniers and spin minions. If IG gets the TRO extended, I take no issue. I imagine he's well done with Alice and her antics and has zero intention of backing down. Without the RO in place she will continue to harass and abuse them, IMO. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior, after all.
And in the case of the narc., the best predictor of future behaviour is their past behaviour - why? Because it is set in stone. They know no other way to behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Alice was right about one thing. He blindsided her.
He really did a smashing job of blindsiding her. 💐 đŸ„ł đŸ€— 🏅
She was so convinced she had him under her (y) and she never had even a hint he would do anything like this.
Smart man!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yep he is playing the long game and he has a lawyer with all the skills and experience needed to get him what he really wants. And its not the house.
Susan I hope you are ok I see the news of flooding isn’t good up your way.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s an entitled nut. TD took a step back for mental health and space, not because she was told to do so. They can’t imagine someone making a decision without IG directing it, which tells you everything you need ti know about the directions between A and Lupine. They’re in an echo chamber where everything is twisted to show that Alice is great and Ioan is abusive, and that Alice is on top. None of that is real.

The reality is that Ioan sought to extend the TRO by 90 days (within his rights to do so) and continue the hearing at that time. CA law provides for him to do exactly that, which means he must have shown good cause. He may have chosen a continuance/extension of the TRO for several reasons, none of which include this narrative of him being afraid to go to court. I mean, I fully expect more crap from Alice and more lashing out.

Twitter is not the world. Lupine is taking routine things like extensions and spinning them out to be something sinister and/or good “developments” for A. If she was smart, she would pull herself together in the next 90 days and show up sober and ready to work with IG to do what’s best for the girls. The reality? She’s not capable and her self-destructive, Trump-like, tornado-like behavior will continue.
Hey? When did this happen? Its no on the March 11 now?

Reactions: 1
I love your posts. They are always well thought and fact-based.
I have a “get to sleep” technique which involves thinking through a problem or situation that in no way relates to my life. I get inspiration from reality tv, soaps and online drama. It forces out any unwelcome thoughts. Alice won’t keep me awake at night like figuring out how the hell we rebuild a health system after 2 years of covid.
My sleep coach, well respected and with books to his name, was very impressed at our leadership workshop. But my husband gets annoyed that I wake him up with a tap tap download on Tattle these days. He knows nothing about my tattle addiction and thinks I am working.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My money is on her having let rip at mama Gruff by email since they have been in Wales. I just don't think she would be able to stop herself after three sharp ones from sending an email calling mama G a hypocrite for welcoming IG and his "adulteress" into their christian home.
Technically not a breach of the TRO but pretty bleeping stupid ....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey? When did this happen? Its no on the March 11 now?
Just my speculation based on some research and some comments made by Alice implying that the hearing is being pushed. We wouldn’t see it on the computer until this week, most likely, so we’ll know soon. It’s just me trying to make sense of what everyone is posting (Lupine, Alice). 🙂

I'm ready! I keep lawyers on retainer! And would love a trip to LA! Think IG and BW will let me stay with them??? 😂😂
That’s probably her greatest dream - to try and unmask and sue Tattlers!!! I’ll meet you in LA and we’ll fight the good fight!! 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've scanned Twitter but I gather Lupenis is excited because the pro-IG "trolls" have disappeared and that is what he believes means Alice has won! I have won! Overwhelming evidence proves IG abused her! Blah blah blah.

They have no idea it is the exact opposite. The TRO request PROVED what everyone has been arguing about. Durp. Really not much more we can say in addition to that. The only reason I didn't go all in on Twitter was because I use my real name and face and have spent six years building my twitter up for politics. Oh and cats. I would have died of embarrassment to have politicians and journalists who follow me see me in a cat fight - pun intended 😂 - with a crazy D list celebrity. The Hoarse Whisper/mith fight was bad enough! I know it's why Hoarse said very little.

And, right now, there are major upheavals in the world and more people are focused on that than Alice and Lupenis. I know it would come as a shock to them - but it's not all đŸ’« about them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d be interested to hear everyone’s views on Hornblower’s marriage when we get there. It’s always troubled me as it never felt right, each time I’ve watched it, and possibly has echoes of real life đŸ€” hindsight is a wonderful thing 😆

I never read the books so not sure if that’s how it’s written and the adaptation was true or not
They’re actually really close, while taking account of the fact that some stuff wasn’t ever going to be filmed as it wouldn’t have worked on screen. The first four episodes are based on chapters of the first book/ have incidents from the other chapters, Mutiny and Retribution are based on book two, and Loyalty and Duty on book three. I struggled to read beyond book three as I didn’t have the exceptional performances/ imagery in my head to help with visualisation

Reactions: 8
I have a “get to sleep” technique which involves thinking through a problem or situation that in no way relates to my life. I get inspiration from reality tv, soaps and online drama. It forces out any unwelcome thoughts. Alice won’t keep me awake at night like figuring out how the hell we rebuild a health system after 2 years of covid.
My sleep coach, well respected and with books to his name, was very impressed at our leadership workshop. But my husband gets annoyed that I wake him up with a tap tap download on Tattle these days. He knows nothing about my tattle addiction and thinks I am working.
My husband has been working to find a solution to medical students coming out unprepared for their job. It goes to govt and is actioned he wanted my input few nights back but I was too busy figuring out Alices plans, he was not impressed with me. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No one bought into that lie. That blind gossip was posted by AE or one of her FMs. Ioan has publically refuted that bullshit with his court filing.
I wish I could agree with you. I think some people see that he's pulling his daughter from private school, which is true, and immediately think "what a douche". Whether they believe he's sinking his money instead into "his girlfriend's movie" is almost immaterial at that point, because the alternative - he can't afford it - is embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They’re actually really close, while taking account of the fact that some stuff wasn’t ever going to be filmed as it wouldn’t have worked on screen. The first four episodes are based on chapters of the first book/ have incidents from the other chapters, Mutiny and Retribution are based on book two, and Loyalty and Duty on book three. I struggled to read beyond book three as I didn’t have the exceptional performances/ imagery in my head to help with visualisation
Hey Shadow. I owe you an apology for thinking at first you were Lupine trying to slide in here. My very bad. It was at a time when we had quite a few infiltrators here and I apologize. 💓💓

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sheesh, enough with the sharting. It's breakfast somewhere. đŸ˜‚đŸ·đŸ”

(Obv. BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY FUCKO!! for upsetting veganists.)
Here! It's breakfast here. Or it would be if I could tear myself away long enough to make something.

I don't think she will be able to keep her mouth shut. My ex-husband never could.
I was thinking last night - does anyone remember the time Wendy Deng who was married to Rupert Murdoch at the time, took to a court adversary in his trial from the gallery? And then I got distracted by the whole Jerry Hall married Rupert Murdoch crossover of universes and had no more thoughts re physical attacks in court.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My money is on her having let rip at mama Gruff by email since they have been in Wales. I just don't think she would be able to stop herself after three sharp ones from sending an email calling mama G a hypocrite for welcoming IG and his "adulteress" into their christian home.
Technically not a breach of the TRO but pretty bleeping stupid ....
I think the photo was primarily a pop at Ma Gruff for playing family with Bianca. Alice showed her what she was missing. Hugs from her grandchildren. Gloria is a naive for getting caught up in that and not keeping her distance in any of this. She could never be a permanent fixture in the children’s lives.

I had a child minder for years who was a good neighbour and friend of the family. I liked her and her geriatric mum who taught me to crochet and bet on horses. But they weren’t my beloved grandparents. Alice is a bleeping monster depriving her children of love.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.