Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do the same thing when I go to bed at night and it does work like a charm. I think about why JFK Jr crashed his plane? I think I've got it figured out. I've got to think about something else now. Hmmm?? What to think about now?
How GOT should have ended.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She is a bit stuck for subjects to pick fights about whilst retaining the Gilead faithful. They aren’t going to hang around for her bland but sly comments which are probably above their heads. She can refer to AlcoTone or Lupaper but Tone is muted and Lupaper is a dull pompous lecture. And anyway she wants the attention on her.

She is torn between her belief that she is an insightful and progressive social commentator and her role as the voice of Aunt Lydias everywhere.
Disagree on one small point. I don’t think she feels the slightest bit of conflict about her actions. I think she absolutely justifies her Aunt Lydia tendencies and her really regressive views on marriage and relationships by telling herself, “He promised me it was forever!” I think she believes anyone who wants out of a relationship WITH HER that was supposed to be “forever” deserves whatever they get. And if that means being a regressive Aunt Lydia, so be it. The “with her” part is the key - no one leaves Alice.

Reactions: 19
Did JFK Jr crash his plane deliberately?

MH370.
Flight 19/Bermuda Triangle.
What created Alice Evans. Oh, no, wait ...

Who is Aunt Lydia?
Aunt Lydia is a character in The Handmaids Tale. An alt right Christian who sees divorce as sin and punishes women who have affairs, are gay and have sex out of wedlock. Uses a cattleprod on them to keep order.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Disagree on one small point. I don’t think she feels the slightest bit of conflict about her actions. I think she absolutely justifies her Aunt Lydia tendencies and her really regressive views on marriage and relationships by telling herself, “He promised me it was forever!” I think she believes anyone who wants out of a relationship WITH HER that was supposed to be “forever” deserves whatever they get. And if that means being a regressive Aunt Lydia, so be it. The “with her” part is the key - no one leaves Alice.
True she doesn’t see the conflict or that a lot were only interested in watching and inciting the car crash. Ioan and the TRO is helping her save her dignity really. Christ they might be helping her cut back on the wino.

Don't get me started on that 😭
Still can‘t figure out why JS stayed in exile after the Unsullied left.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not in my experience, no. It happens more than you’d think. CA is a no-fault divorce state, so this won’t hurt her in that regard.
Sorry, late catch. Thanks for clarifying. (y) What a bummer.

Enjoy! 😁 Last night I binge watched the last 5 episodes of Harrow! Harrow ✔ Liar ✔ Castle ✔ still to watch Forever & King Arthur! ;)

But for mAlice I wouldn't have discovered him as an actor! :cool: It was only later I realised I had seen him in Castle & his cameo in Horrible Bosses!
Watched King Arthur tonight & enjoyed it but about 5 mins in I realised I saw it about a year ago, duh! At that time he was a vaguely familiar name!

ETA looking forward to watching Forever, shame it's only one season as I know I'll be tempted to binge watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did JFK Jr crash his plane deliberately?

MH370.
Flight 19/Bermuda Triangle.
What created Alice Evans. Oh, no, wait ...

Who is Aunt Lydia?
I've been working hard to solve the Jonbenet murder case. I almost have it.
Oh and also what I would ask Alice on the stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do the same thing when I go to bed at night and it does work like a charm. I think about why JFK Jr crashed his plane? I think I've got it figured out. I've got to think about something else now. Hmmm?? What to think about now?
Whether it’s possible to find all 200 exits of Tokyo‘s Shinjuku Station in 3 days. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So what will happen to mAlice seeing as she’s perjured herself by lying about everything she says she did not do but clearly did?

Reactions: 13
She’s an entitled nut. TD took a step back for mental health and space, not because she was told to do so. They can’t imagine someone making a decision without IG directing it, which tells you everything you need ti know about the directions between A and Lupine. They’re in an echo chamber where everything is twisted to show that Alice is great and Ioan is abusive, and that Alice is on top. None of that is real.

The reality is that Ioan sought to extend the TRO by 90 days (within his rights to do so) and continue the hearing at that time. CA law provides for him to do exactly that, which means he must have shown good cause. He may have chosen a continuance/extension of the TRO for several reasons, none of which include this narrative of him being afraid to go to court. I mean, I fully expect more crap from Alice and more lashing out.

Twitter is not the world. Lupine is taking routine things like extensions and spinning them out to be something sinister and/or good “developments” for A. If she was smart, she would pull herself together in the next 90 days and show up sober and ready to work with IG to do what’s best for the girls. The reality? She’s not capable and her self-destructive, Trump-like, tornado-like behavior will continue.
TD was tweeting 20 - 30 times a day, most days for 5 months. She wasn't fighting some heroic battle, she had her own agenda for inserting herself and complicated things to the detriment of the friend she said she was supporting

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not in my experience, no. It happens more than you’d think. CA is a no-fault divorce state, so this won’t hurt her in that regard.
I meant to ask before - what is this about? What happens more than you'd think and hence is no biggie.

I've been working hard to solve the Jonbenet murder case. I almost have it.
Oh and also what I would ask Alice on the stand.
Ah JonBenet. If you figure it out would be good to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe after all the ups and downs of this saga, all the threads I’ve been through, the insane fm’s, the coil-necked loons…. that the thing that’s made me the most angry is the fact that I lost The god damned Game.

I was on a decade long streak, you bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe after all the ups and downs of this saga, all the threads I’ve been through, the insane fm’s, the coil-necked loons…. that the thing that’s made me the most angry is the fact that I lost The god damned Game.

I was on a decade long streak, you bastards
What Game?

Reactions: 2
Hey Shadow. I owe you an apology for thinking at first you were Lupine trying to slide in here. My very bad. It was at a time when we had quite a few infiltrators here and I apologize. 💓💓
Is all good. I can see how it would have looked like it. Absolutely no offense taken at all. Don’t blame you for being wary in the slightest

• Heart
Reactions: 17
SusanC, I definitely think he crashed it on purpose. His magazine was totally failing and his marriage was totally failing. She had been cheating on him and told him. He was staying at a hotel away from her that week before they crashed. He had a lot to live up to and I'm sure that weighed on him heavily. I think he was terribly depressed and just drove it in the water. To keep on subject about Alice, I wish she had been on the plane. The end
I thought better about what I just said about Alice. Had to come back on here to say I don't wish she was on the plane that wasn't very nice. I'm better than that. Sorry about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought better about what I just said about Alice. Had to come back on here to say I don't wish she was on the plane that wasn't very nice. I'm better than that. Sorry about that.
We all know you only said that to keep it on subject. We don't want to go off subject. Alice is a great celebrity, I can understand why she has her own thread here which we all stay on topic about.

Interesting. If I'm right, Alice's granny (her mum's mum) died in 2006 at the age of 95. I wonder why she has not mentioned this?
I wonder if there are generations of estrangement in her family? She still misses her mum but never mentions her granny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
SusanC, I definitely think he crashed it on purpose. His magazine was totally failing and his marriage was totally failing. She had been cheating on him and told him. He was staying at a hotel away from her that week before they crashed. He had a lot to live up to and I'm sure that weighed on him heavily. I think he was terribly depressed and just drove it in the water. To keep on subject about Alice, I wish she had been on the plane. The end
I’m not laughing about JFK,Jr. but the mAlice comment. Btw, has anyone ever noticed that young JFK,Jr. and young Ioan bear a resemblance to one another?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.