Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #74 Alice Evans the smartest person in the room. So long as it's empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she’s lying when she says “in my life”…. I have never been mean to anyone in my life … I have never had sock accounts in my life… etc. Bets on which name she will reuse or has already reused for that account. Waiting for her to show up on TikTok next.
Yep, check this out from Ioan's legal document (pg 91):

Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 02.22.23.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Did you know B is in hospital for 3 days of IV steroids after a flare up? 😞 I hope you're soon feeling better & can get back home? 💐 xxx
Yes I saw that she was poor thing 😕 I actually left a message saying I hope she recovers swiftly.....not sure if what she has (I don't know too much about the condition) flares up from stress, but if it does we know who to blame!!!

I'm being monitored atm, have a history of blood clots and covid can increase the risk of you getting them, so on a course of blood thinners, my body feels like I've been through a crusher, but apart from that I'm all good 💪.

Thank you everyone for the replies 💗💗

B has posted a video on insta bless her 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 49
In a large black hat and a veil. Because nothing says victim like all of that.
With a cross on her back and a box of nails on the ready. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Because what's a victimhood without a martyr chaser?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor Bianca. The stress is not going to let up any time soon. She has her own stresses because of this transition and dealing with attacks by Alice, but she is involved with a man who is going through a horrendous divorce that is dragging on, lawyer bills mounting up, under tremendous financial pressure because he doesn't have another good gig lined up so far, and the pain of his estrangement with his daughters and parental alienation by his nutbag wife. Bianca is shouldering his stress as his girlfriend. The pain of what he is going through with his little girls, believe me, is hell on Ioan. I'm sure this has made Ioan and Bianca closer, but that doesn't stop the stress she is undergoing. There's more to come, unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Poor Bianca. The stress is not going to let up any time soon. She has her own stresses because of this transition and dealing with attacks by Alice, but she is involved with a man who is going through a horrendous divorce that is dragging on, lawyer bills mounting up, under tremendous financial pressure because he doesn't have another good gig lined up so far, and the pain of his estrangement with his daughters and parental alienation by his nutbag wife. Bianca is shouldering his stress as his girlfriend. The pain of what he is going through with his little girls, believe me, is hell on Ioan. I'm sure this has made Ioan and Bianca closer, but that doesn't stop the stress she is undergoing. There's more to come, unfortunately.
I don't know about that, she is the only one actually IN this situation who is speaking on it and she said she is convinced there will be less stressfull times ahead. I hope it is true, even though it might simply be optimism.

To go off on a short tangent, I keep seeing some posters mention Ioan "having to earn", which might result in BW being left alone (or alone with the kids).
I think he would be well within his rights to take a break for as long as he deems necessary after what he has been through, Alice was stupid enough to play this out in such a public fashion so there are countless witnesses for how stress inducing and mentally exhausting her behaviour has been.
IG is not obliged to work himself to death to afford Alice or the girls a lifestyle "to which they have become accustomed"

Alice can figure out a way to make her own money. If IG and BW want to retreat somewhere quiet and look after each other, I wish them the best of luck. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I don't know about that, she is the only one actually IN this situation who is speaking on it and she said she is convinced there will be less stressfull times ahead. I hope it is true, even though it might simply be optimism.

To go off on a short tangent, I keep seeing some posters mention Ioan "having to earn", which might result in BW being left alone (or alone with the kids).
I think he would be well within his rights to take a break for as long as he deems necessary after what he has been through, Alice was stupid enough to play this out in such a public fashion so there are countless witnesses for how stress inducing and mentally exhausting her behaviour has been.
IG is not obliged to work himself to death to afford Alice or the girls a lifestyle "to which they have become accustomed"

Alice can figure out a way to make her own money. If IG and BW want to retreat somewhere quiet and look after each other, I wish them the best of luck. ❤❤❤
I wonder if there is any way he could have been collecting himself a little rainy day getting away from Alice fund? He does seem to have planned his retreat from her, I know it's shady but quite frankly I don't care, in his case I hope he has. I know lots of DV victims are encouraged to try and put a little aside without " the other " knowing if at all possible

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Apart from the whole thing being inaccurate, how did she struggle to "pay the bills" when he was the one finding everything?
He was working consistently and paying for everything.
And I'm pretty sure "ignoring" in this situation is AKA "grey rocking" the recommended survival tactic.
1645327570687.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I wonder if there is any way he could have been collecting himself a little rainy day getting away from Alice fund? He does seem to have planned his retreat from her, I know it's shady but quite frankly I don't care, in his case I hope he has. I know lots of DV victims are encouraged to try and put a little aside without " the other " knowing if at all possible
I mean, it could be. Who would blame him? Alice held onto her 100k in the UK by her own admission yet is still requesting he pay her lawyer's bills. I hope the Judge sees through that and doesn't fully grant her request.
I would say though, if Alice, as stupid as she is, was able to keep 100k out of the communal financial pot...here's to hoping that IG wised up these past few years and started making better financial decisions than he made at the beginning.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pretty sure he's been doing that. He would not have been paid a quarter of his normal fee for The Reunion.

And anyway for mental health reasons he may just have to cash out some savings and live on that for a while. It's what I'm doing right now. We sold the rental when my hubby was diagnosed and I took leave without pay, 5 months til he passed and then 3 months til I could face work again. Meanwhile work had undergone radical reform and I could no longer cope with it so I quit after another 6 months. Still living off the remains of the rental sale, then accessing my super at the end of this year.

We make plans and save for that rainy day. When it arrives, no shame in taking those savings and living on them.

Ioan is still young, he's not yet 50. Plenty of work time ahead. His employ-ability will be thru the roof with Alice cut loose. Now is the time to care for his mental health, establish his relationship with Bianca and get those girls out of mAlice's way.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Must be a lu-penis comment under T.U.G video 🤣👍🏻
He's trying to set up what, her temporary insanity defense? And he didn't move out to live with anyone. He moved out because the marriage was over. Give it a rest, Alex.

Additionally, the RO will go through. The breakdown of the marriage is entirely separate from Alice's abuse towards Yo, Bee, and Gill (Yo's mother). There is nothing that she can say or do that will change what she's done. The "I lost my mind because he wouldn't reply to my every demand and it pushed me over the edge" won't fly in court.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I mean, it could be. Who would blame him? Alice held onto her 100k in the UK by her own admission yet is still requesting he pay her lawyer's bills. I hope the Judge sees through that and doesn't fully grant her request.
I would say though, if Alice, as stupid as she is, was able to keep 100k out of the communal financial pot...here's to hoping that IG wised up these past few years and started making better financial decisions than he made at the beginning.
Although she said she had £100k in the OFW messages from last year, this year she says this:
AC4EC6A1-F905-4D24-8A3E-E3E02D7BE5A4.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

I guess less stressful in that the judge might put a permanent muzzle on Alice. But there is still ongoing stress and will be.

She's not going to be left alone with the kids. LOL She is his girlfriend with no relationship to the girls. If he is working, the girls will be with Alice. If he gets a gig somewhere for months, Bianca will go with him. Sure, he can take a break as long as necessary, but that will have zero bearing on how a judge feels about that. He will still have to honor his support obligations and other payments. He has been the main breadwinner for the bulk of their marriage. He will be expected to pay what will be significant child support and alimony to Alice for a period of years and other related bills. That's just the way it works. He has to work. HIs last paying gig ended in November. The one before that was over a year before. That's not working himself to death. He's not someone with massive money in his coffers. Sure, Alice is going to at some point have to go back to work, but she is not going to ever be a high-earner, and that doesn't take away his child support obligations. It's based on what was going on during their marriage.

Ioan doesn't want to be out of work for another whole year. I'm not saying right now. He is doing the right thing focusing on this divorce and getting his relationship with his children on track.. I'm talking about a gig lined up for further along in the year. Believe me, he would be happier if he knew he had a really nice-paying role lined up down the road, like Liar. That's why he is accusing Alice of sabotaging his career with her remarks. He's worried about no offers. He doesn't have the luxury of picking and choosing job offers. He, as all actors of his level of average success, worry about the next gig.

His attorney's fees have to be substantial at this point. And, most likely, he is going to have to pay a portion of Alice's attorney's fees.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Given that most Alice supports are new "fans" I sometimes wonder if they mistake her for Alice Eve? Surely they would know that at no point in their life she was anywhere near as well-known and in-demand as a actor as Ioan?
Alice Eve is horrible too - trust me. Everyone hates her in the acting world, I know this through my work.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
What Alice doesn’t seem to realize is that modifying support works both ways. If he can’t find work, he can ask a judge to lower his support payments. So the more she does to tarnish his reputation, the more she is hurting herself.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.